Motivation Thread

Lets get motivated

Love of my life just had a baby, not my baby, didn't get cucked by its been a year since she's been gone, I just don't know what to feel to be honest, contempt, or stress, or if I should be over it by now, worst part is that he's a no gainz dyel, so give me some motivation fit

haha, omigod

I don't know how you could say you didnt get kekolded bruh, she never wanted your seed and it took her like three months away from you to find someone whose genes she loved enough to lock down. I'd feel pretty fuckin' rejected. But you know better than us what makes your life worth living

Lmao no, she was cheating on him with me, we caught feelings, but she ended up getting pregnant and we decided it'd be best if he raises it for plenty of reasons, she only had sex with him once a week and me and her did more like 3-4 times a week, so I guess he's the cuck, but I'm jealous that he gets to actually be with her desu

In three months after leaving you she already ruined her life kek. Wait a year and she'll be fat while youre gona be ripped af brah. Play your cards right and you'll be making dand cash. You have whole life user.

>continuing to stay with this cunt after she cheated

No sir, YOU are the cuck.

Yeah no sorry buddy you're a cuckold. Also your style of prose indicates you are either suffering from some mental debilitation or are actually rather young. Perhaps even too young for this site.

Could you explain that to me a lil better?
I mean, yeah it's pitiful I wanted to still be with her when she was already cheating with her boyfriend, but that's more of my fault ig, I never really had a girlfriend before her, just a fwb, it's kinda unruly not to consider him the cuck.

I'm gonna be 20 next month

This is a motivation thread you cuck, post motivating pictures and stories not depressing shit.

Everyones a cuck in this story, holy

Alright fine coons, I'll stop talking about it
Just post motivating stuff now

I hate to tell you buddy but don't think you're special or different to her. If she cheated on her boyfriend with you, there is absolutely nothing stopping her from eventually cheating on you with somebody better once you can't give her what she wants, because she clearly has no problem doing it

My older brother had just passed away and she was already a close friend by then so I felt like I could trust and talk to her, I know I know, she's just some slut, but I just wanted someone that could help me through the loss, sorry but people just want motivating stuff so I can't talk about it now, sorry

>op right now

get gaynz bruh, never get cucked again, have happy life

This is the only motivation I need. I got a poster just like this front and center of my home gym set up. This poster completely changed my life. I was pretty depressed back then, even though I had just landed a new job with pretty good pay. The day before, I planned on becoming an hero and ending it all, but I decided to give it a day and see what the job was like. Best choice I ever made, cause this poster was hanging in the break room and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Hang in there baby"? Are you mocking me? You're just a kitten on a rope... I thought to myself. Little did I know, I, too, was just a kitten on a rope. Every day I stopped in to check on him... and sure enough there he was... still clutching that rope. How could I let go before him? I can't let this kitten outlast me.

So I did it, Veeky Forums... I hung in there too. The audacity of this cat to keep hanging in there really started to turn my life around. I looked at it every day... some times I would sit in the break room and just stare at it for well past my 15 minutes until someone came in and interrupted my trance. Eventually I knew I had to steal it, so I did. Been hanging in my basement ever since.

I got over my depression. Started working out. My the girl of my dreams... all because of this fucking cat. I know he ain't real. Maybe I've always known it... but still... I hope he would be proud of all I have accomplished thanks to his advice.

And P.S. He's still fuckin' hangin' in there too. Can't believe it.

Moherfucker is an insult for a reason. Unless the next time you see her you get her pregnant with your baby, whatever you guys had is over. She should repulse you like all mothers tbqh.

There's a big probability that I did get her preggo user

Try to find the artist and tell him he saved your life

I'm touched user.

kek

zug zug

huh, I always thought that he said "Alright chumps, lets do this."

Thank you user.
You got your post in my motivation folder.

Wasn't Hannibal black though?

>love of my life
>after 3 months
>met her when she cheated on the person she got impregnated by
Shit taste-desu