I have to go to the gym in the next hour, but i am tired and unmotivated as fuck...

I have to go to the gym in the next hour, but i am tired and unmotivated as fuck, how can I change that and what could I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=863fYC-Mb_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not getting pumped and motivated after your first two sets
not gonna make it.

usually what works really well for me is chugging a can of (sugarfree) redbull and a cigarette
pumps me the fuck up
+ music

I like music, but also I like to look at old pictures of myself when I was a hambeast to scare myself into it.

a cigarette?Not gonna make it.

But sometimes there are days, where someone is just not gonna make it

were all gonna make it brah
only problem i have is getting my 3400 cals because cigarettes make me not hungry
i feel fine if i dont smoke more than 5 cigs a day

Change into your gym clothes now. Once you're already dressed, it'll be harder for you to bail.

I nearly always wear my gym clothes

preworkout. or alternatively, drink coffe and eat sugary shit like fruits and candy

Oh yeah, cigs are a fucking awesome
The key is moderation

I wish I still have some preworkout

15 minute light jog. jumpstarts me and gets me going every time.

inb4 killing gains. gimme a break, memesters.

This shit is the reason why motivation threads are great. I still go to the gym, even if i feel like shit, but if i go to the motivation thread, i get pretty pumped and end up having a better session

Get mad and angry, listen to music that makes you violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=863fYC-Mb_Q

Looking at pictures of hot girls pumps me up.

Remembering mires pumps me up.

Music.

This weird tea my gfs sister gave me (matcha I think?) that's meant to be like pre-workout.

Having a wank but then stopping before I cum.

Get limber, stretch tight body parts, watch some YouTube videos of your favorite liftera or bodybuilder, think of your goals, coffee, imagine the feeling of satisfaction after your workout...

Sometimes feeling unmotivated can mean that your still fatigued from your last workout and you haven't fully recovered. If you are pushing yourself hard lately and feel shit at the gym today then you should maybe take a light or moderate day.

Good answer

All of those minus the tea thing are my go-to motivators on bad days. Shit works senpai

Sometimes i am very motivated, but then I look in the mirror and realize that my face is the biggest Problem and this demotivates me again

What a special person you are.
I think.coffee is Better pre workout than macha. But I guess macha is good if you don't drink coffee

You need to make your free time so boring that the gym is the only fun or interesting thing in your daily life. Start doing overtime at work or get 8 children or something, youll start to enjoy the gym a lot more.

Quick question, how does not cumming motivate you?

It doesn't motivate you exactly, I just have more energy.
Just ffs don't actually cum

Fuck motivation, it is a state of mind, a mood. What you need is discipline, you go to the gym whether you feel like it or not. Discipline is going to get you the results you want, same goes for anything in life.

So get up and go to the gym, stop sitting around waiting for motivation to come.

>Having a wank but then stopping before I cum.
ooh that's dangerous (i wouldn't be able to stop in time, and i would risk losing all motivation)