This time we settle this

This time we settle this.

Does lifting make up for being indian?

Serious answers only.

no

I've never seen a jacked indian person. Take from that what you will

Only being the CEO of a big company makes up for being indian.
The indian way to Chadness is money, not muscles

Nope.

Serious Answer? There is nothing wrong with being Indian.

Unless you portray the negative stereotypes of Indians, such as the bad smell, lack of social graces especially regarding personal space and inappropriate touching and unintelligible speaking.

Some people won't be attracted to you because you're Indian but that applies to everyone, certain people won't find you attractive for various reasons.

Lift if you want to just don't do it to compensate for something you can't change, chances are very few people will treat you differently.

Oh and
>designated

>Indian

Is he not Indian?

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish fuckhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

But do you poo in the loo?

DESIGNATED

No. Awful culture and people.

How the fuck should I know?

Every Indian, with the exception of one female, I have ever met has been ugly, stinky, smelly, and downright rude.

no bhai

Indian women are remarkably unattractive though. Most of your country shits in the streets too, and your rich family is probably partly to blame for that.

also while we're at it, I HATE IT WHEN YOU WHITE PEOPLE THINK I'M INDIAN! I'M PAKISTANI!

He is a Sikh Indian. Hindu Indian=/= Sikh Indians. Hindu Indians are the ones who shit in the open.

Gib back clay

Glad you feel that way, don't come near our Indian women then, whitey.

Our women are literally the best. Don't know you're on desu breh.

We're one and the same user kun.

If this is a 9 or 10 in India i pity you user

Nah. Too Brown.

Half-breed indians don't count

Reported.

>half-breed
>i know nothing about what half desis look like but I'll babble anyway
I know several girls who look like her.

Honestly, if India didn't resist modernization when the brits giving it to you, we wouldn't be having this conversation of "designated" or "make up for being" today.

Clinging into one's outdated culture when something demonstrably superior comes along was and still is stupid; adapt or die, that's the way the world works.

In all seriousness, lifting is not gonna make you anymore attractive in the eyes of white girls. There are always exceptions but very rare. Might as well just stick to your own kind and try not to act like a fob

Nothing makes up for being Indian.

Just what I like user, I think she's pretty.

Hell yeah, I don't get why certain Indian guys cry over whether they can get a white girl or not, I mean, WHY would you even want a white girl who's going to cuck you with Tyrone?

"Any Indian girl who looks good must have been mixed with some other race! Surely!"

>In all seriousness, lifting is not gonna make you anymore attractive in the eyes of white girls.
This. It's all about personality and presence.

>Might as well just stick to your own kind
Nah.