>2016
>not exercising a muscle that's visible 99% of your life

Jaw gainz general

Other urls found in this thread:

life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/770-mastic-is-more-than-an-antibacterial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy no teeth

does it really work tho?

Bought this gum. It felt hard the first time but the day after it didn't really tire my jaw muscles that much. Also it has no taste whatsoever.

>being so insecure you try to change your bone structure

goddamnit guys this isn't how you get better. you need to love and accept yourself.

Is this legit?

Reading Amazon reviews which all say this stuff is good for your tooth.

Is this legit? I can make teeth and jaw gains at the same time?

don't get falim

get mastic gum

better for you as well

life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/770-mastic-is-more-than-an-antibacterial

Thats also what fat people say

Not trying to byte my tongue off mayte

Same. Only about a week in but I can't chew regular gum anymore. Feels like regular gum is disintegrating in my mouth.

Sure but you can lose fat, other things you just have to learn to live with

If you have shit insertions for example there's really not much you can do about that

Suggestion is to start with falim then move to mastic after a box or 2.

People are so used to chewing soft gum that going straight to mastic will likely be too much for them.

Chewing gum is good for breath and teeth even if flavorless. As it works salivary glands amd flushes bacteria

Sugared gum is not good for teeth

Sugar free flavored gum makes you hungry

Falim is essentially unflavored but rhat means it doesn't start tasting bad like flavored gums do. It just tastes lile nothing for hours

Toasting 1 week progress. I hope that jaw gain meme-magic is real.

I need a wider jaw to balance out my elongated lunar banandible mandible

Anyone chewing mastic, falim, or any other tough gum, be sure you chew a piece or half on both sides of your mouth or you will give yourself bad headaches.

That shit is pretty expensive.

try chewing with your back teeth.

Wow,people really chew falım for muscles? Its a standard gum here,turkey.

Oh shit is Mr smashing back again

>Sugar free flavored gum makes you hungry

Well that's the shit I want, where do I get it?

not that I have a small penis or anything but is their gum I can chew for my dick?

so do I have to order this falim shit online can I just get it at a store

NGHYYYERRRnghgyrr

luv u

;^)

Maybe at a Mediterranean market or anywhere they sell Arab/greek groceries

Might get lucky at a gyro place

how does mine look from the front?
fuark that thread was great

Dicktacs

>mfw falimcels have invaded Veeky Forums

is progressive overload required for jaw gains or does it only increase overrall biting strength?

It is important to accept and love yourself, but self improvement isn't a bad thing bruhhh

Have you never gone to a dentist you dumb faggot. They hand that shit out and it's the same brands as regular gum.
Just go to Walmart and look for some trident or whatever sugar free. It's really not hard to find.

does anyone else get bloated after chewing gums?

Swish some cold water while chewing your gum. It causes the gum to tighen back up harder than before, I usally do two water cycles before tossing it all.

You do realise what board you're on right?

You can keep chewing the same piece forever though.

Alright just purchased a box, how often should I chew these for optimal gains? And how many at a time?

That most likely comes from artificial sweeteners like aspartame, sorbitol, or xylitol. For me xylitol is the worst. I think it has something to do with your intestinal microflora feeding on the sugar. I'm going to see a doctor who specializes in the brain-gut connection soon (I have bipolar disorder as well) so I suspect to find out soon that I have some fucked up microbes in my intestines.