How much water do you drink a day Veeky Forums? I'm on my second litre right now

How much water do you drink a day Veeky Forums? I'm on my second litre right now

Usually around a gallon during an 8 hour work day

Remember to replenish your electrolytes if your drinking a lot of water

It's part of the reason people feel so shitty after the gym, it's because they've drank too much

What are electrolytes exactly?Isn't it just salt ?

... is this true? Gatorade is not a meme? I usually feel energized/great post-workout for about 15-30 minutes, then immediately drained (like cannot get off of couch). I'll try electrolytes and see if there's a difference.

When you say replenish, do you mean drink a gatorade post workout? Pre, peri?

i fucking hate these stupid gallon of water challenge pics.

like, fuck just drink water you fat fuck. dont make it a challenge just dont live like a fat slob fucking facebook normie ass bullshit.

i think they are the ions that pass the electrical pulses through your nerves and spine, though i don't know if its easy to run out of them

5-8L a day

About 7 Liter

around 1.5 lites of coke zero , and 1 liter of water

~12l a day
I think there is something wrong with me though

8-15L a day.

I have no idea why but I fucking love the stuff. I have a two 1.5L bottles, and easily drain and refill them 4 times a day

Maintaining electrolyte balance is super important, muscles and neurons are both activated by electrolyte activity.

If you don't want to buy gatorade, the WHO put out a recipe for an electrolyte re-hydration drink.

6 level teaspoons (25.2 grams) of sugar and 0.5 teaspoon (2.1 grams) of salt in 1 litre of water.

i read that as 8 hour arm day

after every set

About two gallons.
Chug a liter when I wake up, before lunch, after lunch, in the afternoon, before gym, at gym, with dinner, and before bed.
Is this too much? I know that a gallon is supposed to be the goal but I always have a slight thirst when I only do a gallon.

One bottle of sugaraid a day good? I have been drinking Pedialyte post workout so i might need more. I drink about 2 gallons of water a day

Not sure if bait but the electrolyte meme needs to die. There are studies showing you'd have to work out with Olympic training intensity to have any need for electrolytes. By Olympic intensity I mean biking hard for upwards of two hours uphill. Anyone training this hard would recognize the value of just eating and see drinking sugar water isnt going to help their cause. Even then it's negligible. I'd post sources but I'm on mobile. Don't fall for the salted Jew, anons. The human body is exceptional at maintaining itself. Feed and water it appropriately and it'll take care of itself.

Line cook here. I'll drink as much as 6 quarts on an 8 hour shift, plus a couple Harkins cups at home. Probably at least 6-8 quarts a day. I'm also Arizonan, and don't want kidney stones.

My cross-country coach in high school (inb4 >cardio) would use the gatorade powder mix and not make it nearly as sweet as the kind you buy. It tasted kinda bitter and not like juice like the bottled gatorade tastes.

3 litres of milk flavored water a day
700ml of water flavored water on training days
800ml of coffee flavored water a day

I need to get a bigger water bottle, 700ml isn't really sufficient tbqh.

>Don't fall for the salted Jew, anons. The human body is exceptional at maintaining itself

Not sure about electrolytes but I have an uncle who hospitalized himself by drinking too much water over the period of a few months, he always kept a water bottle and was convinced it was healthy to always be drinking from it, he ended up dangerously low on certain minerals and vitamins, I don't remember what kinds though and they might not have been salts.

I drink a lot when I'm at home, but not much when I'm at college, so hopefully this doesn't happen to me

He's supposed to also eat food...

yeah he was going through an eating disorder at the same time so I suppose that was part of it, but the doctors also told him that he was drinking way too much water, so apparently it is possible to drink too much.

It's what Brondo has. It's what plants crave.

Sing us the song of the pianaman!

>litre

I drink roughly 6 L of water a day while I'm at work (4 sparkling, 2 still) and then another 2 on average at home after work.

Doc says I don't have the 'beetus but shit doesn't seem right. I'm a 6'1 180 fatass but I feel like there's a shit ton of water in me on any given day

Your body has evolved sophisticated mechanisms for regulating your water balance. If you're thirsty, drink. If you're not, don't worry about it.

Conting water content from solid foods and milk probably around 1.5 litres.

Pretty much any ion in a solution. So yeah, mostly dissociated salts, micronutrients of various kinds.

honestly a cup or so of coffee , and a glass of water at most. I'm never thirsty so i must be doing something right

No one needs a gallon of water a day. You need 2L at most.

usually 3x8 liters for some weeks/months, but then I change it to 10x3 and then back again. Except for waterrest days, when I only stretch my tongue and neck but don't drink at all

Ha

RIP liver.

You're an autistic retard if you need to write on the water jug like that.

So fucking cringe.

Just drink the damn gallon, it's not that hard.

The daily suggested water intake includes liquids consumed through food. Since most foods we eat are not powder, it means the liquid water requirement is not really that high

Drinking a gallon of water a day is like detoxing, literal mom-science

Looks like a girl's handwriting so probably more of a visualization for Pintrest/Instagram. I think it's kinda cute, no homo.

Sodium, potassium, magneiusm, calcium, and some other metal ions

Underrated

These

12-15L per day. I drink a gallon of water in a sitting.

I try to hit a gallon a day, but that is mostly because i like watching the jugs of water piling up in my room the same way the fifths of vodka used to. Reminds me of how far ive come compared to the drunk pos i used to be.

The body is 80% water, so I drink 80% of my weight in water.

i only like water for drinking, so i drink it all day

>Paramedic here
Drinking water should be enough for most people. But if you're constantly sweating, ie. Intense yard work in 100 °F for 6 hours and drinking just water you'll feel like shit and possibly die. If you hit the gym for 2 hours a day and soak half your shirt you should be fine.

4.02 liters.

1 ounce of water for every 2 pounds I weigh per day, is what I was told to do. So that's what I do.

Drinking ENOUGH water is important, Drinking more than the recommended daily intake isn't any better than drinking just the right amount, in fact it can be detrimental after a certain point.