How do you cope without chocolate on a cut?

huffingtonpost.com/thrillist/chocoholism-the-science-b_b_8709064.html

I set up a meal plan for the day. usually I have room for a small snack after eating all the other meals.

I don't really like chocolate tbqh

I'm not a woman or a child who needs to stuff my face with candy every day

Chocolate makes me really thirsty and tired.

reese for god tier chocolate

By having an ounce of self control.

Would rather have an ounce of choccy 2bh dude :^)

I shave a bit of dark chocolate into my one cappuccino I allow myself a day

What are you a girl?

Then you go have that choccy gurl. You need ta reward youself for all the hardwork you did today.

unsweetened dark chocolate isn't that bad for you. Why do americans think of snickers and hersheys when they think of chocolate?

>those shoes

just...how?

The fact that her ankles haven't snapped is amazing.

fake pic that's why

I'm going for a Magnum because I'm still under calories.

IIFYM, iirc

By eating a small amount of dark chocolate, obviously.

80% or bust

it's still high calories no matter if it's 100% dark or some other type

you literally sound like a weak girl

this sounds so depressing how bad have things gotten where you are
1) limiting the amount of coffee you are allowed a day
2) drinking a cappuccino instead of a coffee
3) having a shaving of dark chocolate

god damn my test is dropping just thinking about you and your life choices

Low fat cocoa powder with your oats

>not eating cacao powder

What is chocolate flavored protein shake

You just do

75% chocolate masterrace, I eat it

>mfw I completely cut coffee out of my life and feel better than ever

git gud

but do you drink preworkout?

I only crave for ice cream and alcohol. I don't see what's so great about chocolate.

"the average American eats 9.5lbs of it in one year"

Ha! I've eaten 9.5 pounds this week, and there are two more days left.

> huffpost
I rarely eat chocolate because I'm not a woman.

this just in : anything that makes your brain release serotonin and dopamine is addictive

> huffingtonpost

Shouldn't they make more articles with some disgusting red font in 40p about how Trump is a mass murderdering nazi?

I'm not manchild who needs candy all the time.

Ketofag here. I grind a tablespoon (15 grams) of cacao nibs and blend it into my coffee every morning. All fat and fiber, so it fits my macros perfectly. Also makes for a far better mocha than anything Starbucks could ever hope to serve.

Same. Or any sweets for that matter. My weaknesses are salty.

100% chocolate or cocoa powder in water is a god tier drink 2bqh

Literally nothing wrong with a small piece of chocolate every once in a while

dried dates are my solution, they are good as fuck. Bad choice if you're doing keto thou

I did keto for 5 weeks and dropped 35 pounds. On a break then going to hit it again. Do you get tired of eating the same shit? I'm too picky an eater.

are you me

I'm allowed several coffees, one is white.
I actually have a flat white, but it's all the same
Dark chocolate shaving is delicious, adds a nice bit of twist to my coffee, without being sweet like sugar.

I'm on a cut senpai, what do you expect?

Same here, basically the only sweet thingsI'm eating on this cut are fruit and coconut rolled dates are taking the place of chocolate when I can squeeze one or two in at the end of the day. Fucking love dates.

I literally use chocolate to balance out ky macros.

If i am low on saturated fat, i do cheese, because it is half fat half protein.
If i am low on unsat fat, i do nuts, fish oil, or flaxseed.

If i am low on both, i use chocolate.

Just limit your free sugar intake.
Kinobody knows what is up, chocolate is GOAT for cutting. Magically filling

Its not a joke Familia keto is ez mode.

>99% cocoa

>keto
>sugar
...?

I used to be obese - just barely, but still technically obese. My main downfall was chocolate? So, I simply got all my willpower and quit cold turkey.... now that I've lost weight, once every week or two I have a small piece of chocolate, but after a while it just doesn't cross your mind anymore. And it starts to become too sweet anyway

99% barely has sugar. idk why he's eating the others tho

Keto isn't sugar free. It's low carbs. It's carbs fiber gram for gram. You shoot for under 30 a day, and each serving for the chocolate is 2.5 squares, so a lot of chocolate. I only eat 1 square as dessert

I meant to put carbs - fiber but it got filetered
its to build up to the flavor. some people cant handle 90.

ah I see okay cool... how does 99% taste? most I've ever had was like 85% and I loved it, but I've had barely any sugar over the past 6 months so I bet I could handle 99

>box is 50g
>serving size is 40g
why the fuck do they do this shit, serving size should have to be the size of the container and not slightly less so it looks like it has less calories.

I make diet chocolate with cocoa powder, stevia, and water.

Shot tastes amazing.
I would imagine its 99-98% cocoa.

As long as you make it sweet enough, it is delicious.

its not even the lack of sugar, its the bitterness.

Havent had the 99 yet, on the 90 now, and im..... adjusting to it. 85 i think is perfect.

That's only the 99%, the others are 100 g, and it's because you're not supposed to eat a lot of it, it's strong.

Still nutritional labels should be forced to have serving sizes of some nice factor for the package, if it's 100g just do 50g servings, doing 40g is just retarded and only so it looks like it has less calories when people compare it to something else quickly.

It's much cheaper to change a couple letters on a package when printing than it is to change an entire production line to satisfy some abitrary "evenness" to calm your autism. Americans don't even read the label, just eat 1 square. Anyone who eats almost 700 calories in chocolate as a "suggested serving size" deserves it.

>Get breakouts whenever I eat chocolate

Freezing my 90% helped me get used to it. It doesn't coat your whole mouth and leave you with the bitterness for an hour. Also seems to settle in my stomach easier, which was an issue.

I've never even seen 99% before, I was actually talking with my girlfriend the other day about whether higher than 90% would even be possible. 99% would send my tongue back through my asshole seeking the sweet release of death.

Oh also having it with almonds helped.

I'm allergic to almonds. Each square of the 99 is like 250 calories so I'll hold off and try it tonight.

Have you tried not buying chocolate?
I also have specific foods I cannot resist on a cut so as long as I don't buy that shit and it isn't in my house I don't eat it

>huff post

you drink chocolate milk after you destroy yourself in the gym

giggs the absolute madman cucked his own brother

By not being a girl on her period

Coffee has basically zero calories bro

Just drink it black

What the fuck is Chocohol?

anymore i've got a bigger issue with my appetite than wanting a specific food. you can have anything on a cut so long as you stay under your goal