i've been on SL for 3 months

29 y/o 5'9" 137lbs -> 151lbs

lifts:
squat 205
dl 235
bench 150
rows 150
ohp 105

i got fed up with doing squats 3x a weak and looking like a t-rex so i switched over to ppl

been on it for a week now and i haven't gained a pound even though i'm eating even more than i did before, eating at least 150g of protein per day, 250-300g carbs and 75g fat. i also haven't progressed on my main lifts.

what's wrong with me

You may have hit your natty limit. Unfortunately, you used it all up on your legs

This

Your best bet is to take a year off and never do any leg exercises when you start again.

you're at the end of your newb gains bitch. from here you have 3 choices; keep lifting and realize far slower gains, quit lifting because it's hard or start shooting roids and leave humanity (causing your insecurities to show through).

Whatever you choose, you're pretty fucked because manlet.

Don't stop SL, just add in more upper body accessory work.

>week

Come back when you haven't progressed in a month.

Because of ppl is shit.
Go on a fullbody program or keep wasting your time.
Dont listen to Veeky Forums bros that doesnt know jack shit,do your own research,look whats best for natty lifters(you will find out,full body programs,low volume high frequancy training is the best)
Dont fall for the split meme.
Do
Your
Own
Research.

Bullshit.

Nobody finishes their linear gains with a sub two plate squat unless they're born to be a trap or something.

Than why did this new slow his gains fgt?

Because his programming is shit

Because his diet is shit

Because his attitude is shit

>got fed up looking like a t-rex
>205 squat
>like a t-rex
>2-0-5 LBS

what is 5/3/1

what is upper lower

You're attitude Is shit, twink

My diet isn't shit.

I'm eating 2700 calories a day. 150g of protein, 250g of carbs, 75g of protein.

Nice 2:1 protein:protein ratio. Hope you at least eat 3 proetons.

Lol I meant fat.

On the real, where should somebodies linear gains slow? It's been so long since I had newbs gains...I don't remember...

What specifically are you eating?
dont give us the macro ratio, give us an example of what you eat in a day.
But the people above are right, if you are eating a surplus or at least maintenance and doing SL or SS, your strength should be increasing and shouldnt plateau at where you are at...

linear gains stopped for me at 245 lb squat, ~185 lb bench, 105 lb OHP. Its person specific.
I am sure that there are guys that rode an LP up to a 365 lb squat no problem.

I think we are talking about something different here. When I say newb gains I mean the first couple of months when a bench jumps through the roof, than tapers to a much more reasonable progression.

Somewhere (within 15kgish) around 1/2/3/4 for five reps

It depends on genetics, proportions, and weight though

I finished SS with 70kg Press for five, but only a 85kg Bench for five

Yea I am referencing being able to make weight increases every workout on a program like SS or SL. AFter my bench hit 185 I had to start intermediate programming where is was roughly 1x a week...granted I wasnt a terribly active youth so thats probably on the lower end of the scale.

WTF is this KG shit? GTFO of here with that metric bullshit. Metric is the devils way of measuring.

Also I had 2 slices of BBQ chicken pizza from a noname restaurant so I just put down 1 slice but I did hit 2.8k cal for that day