youtube.com/watch?v=3VnVApqz0bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not, not sure how tall but looks 6'1-2

Yes
Looks super small in videos and without a pump

Is this the kid who was shredded at 17?

100% sterons

he is 6ft smth

OP here asking becouse feeling a little depressed when i watch his vids.
Im 18 6ft2 172pounds been lifting since 15 and dont look half as good as this fucker

Yes he is fucking natty he adobe gains his thumbnails and is a twig in his vids.

no lol

No, he's not

He definitely uses low doses of tren and he cuts with tren.

He also photoshops the shit out of his pictures.

Yes he isn't huge, he's big but very lean

Looks taller, anyways, he has nice insertions and proportions. He's most likely running something

Fuck this board

>half natty
What did he mean by this?

Who is david, and why would you want to get him laid?

WHy are you mad ?

He injects half his dose of test

whats the point of looking like that? you havent contributed anything to society, you havent changed anything in society.

he's hot..wish more guys looked like him.

Bunch of /r/fitness redditors who watch Jason Blaha and Durianrider thinking that everyone who has an ounce or muscle and looks decent is on steroids

Post your physique, lets see your natty gains, I'm sure you look like him

Fuck off faggot
I don't need to impress anyone on here

fat fuck confirmed

His physique is ok. Im more impressed by his face and hair. Hes so fucking handsome its ridiculous. I wish i looked like him.

Why are you jelly?

Hes forcing his face so hard

He looks like Yanet Garcia
No thanks jeff

It's painfully obvious that you have less than a year of training experience, two at the max.

Reality will hit you soon enough, assuming you don't quit before that because your subconscious will realize it and demotivate you.

FYI, no one is demonizing him for using steroids, only lying about it. If you don't like the idea of steroid and PED usage, then bodybuilding/powerlifting/weightlifting/youtube fitness is not the hobby for you.

I've been lifting for 4 and a half years mate
maybe you should try and lift hard for once

youtube.com/watch?v=3VnVApqz0bI

that could be random vid .
Pic with a timestamp faggot you know the rules

Mirin. Fat fucks like Jason Blaha(who did drugs himself) really underestimate how far a human physique can go

fuck no but the real question is what's his stack?

thats what i was thinking, People think Im on roids when Im pumped as well. People use the scapegoat of roids too soon, The kid is dedicated, dont throw shade at his gainz.

same here. Though my lack of shred is because of my diet... i basically aim to hit protein requirement for the day and then eat almost whatever i want.

>is some fucking nobody natty

Go shill yourself somewhere else Dave.

this has nothing to do with reddit. There are a bunch of Veeky Forums idiots.

he literally said half natty in his instagram. Implying he is at least taking something. Even if it is a low dose.

That's not what half natty means retard

I say half-natty as well, look up the definition of "half-natty" means you literally looked so jack in the current photo/pose/lighting you look like you joocing.
I swear fit is filled with some excuse making baby back bitches. and even if he isnt natty why aspire to be a fucking twig.

I may be retarded but I am not a bitch lol. I couldn't care less if someone is on juice or not. Carry on and ignore my dumbass.

Natty. None of you fucks even watch his videos. Hes insanely small

But he admits to not being natty, so you fail quite a bit, don't you faggot?

>he admits to not being natty
you mean how he uses the term half natty?

even if he were a fatfuck he's still not wrong

Anyone have a source on this "half-natty" phrase? nattyornot claims it means that the person is injecting "small doses"

I don't know why anyone would claim to be "half-natty" to the masses unless he was clearly stating he juicing. He no doubt knows that saying you are "half natty" would make most people think you aren't natural.

Why would you purposely create confusion if you were in fact truly 100% natty? Makes no sense.

Its a joke you dumb fuck. He wears a half natty hoodie too.

Its a joke made up by matt ogus. It means you are natty, but you use lighting and other effects to enhance your body and make it look like you are on roids. David laid is natty, just watch his vids.

>people believing this guy is natty
Oh boy, please post your natty physiques

The only reason he looks like this is because of his small ass waist.

People underestimate what a small waist can do for your physique, he is natty.

Work harder in the gym. Kid is natty and you are jealous

For anyone wondering.

Get dehydrated, eat some carbs, warm overhead lighting, and a pump for you veins, tan if you can (doesn't matter too much). Boom thats as good as you'll look (unless I'm missing something).

>zipper abs
not gonna make it...

half natty is a term set by matt ogus that means that people think youre on roids, but youre actually natty so that makes you "half natty"

It's just another way for frauders to further back their case that their "clean" without feeling as bad as saying theyre full natty.

Using cutting agents like clen or DNP but not cycling things like test, tren, mast, winnie or HGH, I think

>I am not an expert on this sibject

Obviously. If he was roiding he would have used them to straighten his abs. Zippers always indicate natty.

That caption is a joke you fucking autist.

this board dot NOT lift

you retards can't distinguish 3D lightning to roids

natty

the kid is like 6'2+ 185, look at his videos where there arent any lighting tricks.

>people think instagram is a viable means for non-natty witch hunting

how exactly do you manage to have a double chin with that level of body fat?

This is completely possible natty.
This guy just won the lottery for shoulder to hip ratio.
Mirin very very hard

cmon, everyone who weighs more than 135lbs is on something (except Rich Piana)

His shoulders connect naturally with his arms

No.