Bulking diet: is this enough?

bulking diet: is this enough?

here's what I ate today

cheese, cream cheese, and ham sandwich.
small pork pie, crisps
then went to gym
bowl of cereal
shake - 1 scoop protein, two scoops ice cream, two spoons peanut butter, whole milk
protein bar thing
tin of tuna, tin of sweetcorn, with mayonnaise
two apples
5 mini donuts
bowl of chilli (beef, onion, peppers, kidney beans, tomatoes)
about 3 pints of whole milk throughout the day

and will eat a peanut butter sandwich before I sleep

I'm 60kg 5'8 and doing stronglifts

I know its hard to judge quantities but does this sound like enough food to gain weight if I ate similar amounts every day. What foods should I cut out or add in. What can i improve

You can read the packaging to see the nutritional value of 99%of everything that you listed. That is probably enough but keep track.

Is this a troll? How much of everything did you eat? Put that into myfitnesspal. 2700-3500 kcal? You're good

>is this enough?

If youre even asking, just eat more

Also stop eating such disgusting shit, though thats a separate issue

which part is disgusting

I don't get how I'm meant to calculate the calories of a non exact amount of chilli which I made myself. or a sandwich with a non exact amount of ingredients which i made myself.

Donuts
The amount of dairy you consume

Eat some fucking vegetables for christs sake

why are you saying dairy is bad when half the board says to gain weight you should do GOMAD

I didnt say "dairy is bad"

I said the amount of dairy that YOU CONSUME in a day is disgusting and probably bad

Vary your diet, your body will thank you

so you're saying GOMAD is bullshit ?

Summer bulk? Why?

because I'm really skinny and don't care about looking good for summer. I want to gain weight.

by putting everything on a fucking scale you fat fuck

>I know its hard to judge quantities

No, it's really not. They actually write nutritional info and serving sizes on packages these days. Do you have measuring cups? A scale?

>scale
>measuring cups
Guys how do u track? Itssohard

It's not bullshit. If you want to gain weight quickly it's one of the best ways to do so. Whether or not drinking that much milk is good for you is another matter entirely.

obviously i want to gain weight quickly

Try to get more of your calories from cleaner sources. Things like ice cream, crisps, donuts, and the amount of milk you're drinking (assuming its whole milk) will just make you fat. Foods such as steel cut oats, brown rice, and whole wheat grains are a nutritionally superior way of getting those carbs other than ice cream, crisps, and donuts.

how am I meant to know the calories of something I made myself even if I know the amount in grams

If you plug those ingredients into myfitnesspal it will automatically give you the calorie and nutrition facts of them

This must be bait.

Cereal, ice cream, donut, crisps.

Why eat so much crap user?

its not like its a loads of crap really (two scoops of ice cream oh no?) so get off your high horse.
tell me what to replace with what

Damn bro, youre dirty bulking. Dont ever dirty bulk. Always have a caloric surplus of clean foods.

Rice, veggies, sweet potatoes, chicken, oats, anything without simple carbs really.
Keep this up and you'll be able to add a shot of insulin in your diet.

Looks like more than enough but yeah this

diabetes from a bit of ice cream and some tiny donuts really? I get I need to eat healthier and that's why I made the thread but don't exaggerate

are you literally retarded?

If you make chili with 16 oz of ground beef and 1 can of beans, fucking add up the calories of all the ingredients to find a total calorie count. Then weigh the final product. Ta-fucking-da, you now know how many calories per gram your fucking chili has you retard

Make the food with an exact amount? Jesus Christ why are you allowed to use the internet

>here's what I ate today
>doesn't post any grams/kilos/numbers
good luck making it

yes I'm not very smart. Im sorry. at least you answered

Posting in bait thread.
Nobody can really be this retarded.

Look mate. Eat clean, cut the donuts and crap. Your body and mind will thank you. See the attached pic, follow it religiously.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and use myfitnesspal or something like that to track your calories. You don't need to stuff yourself constantly, just eat 500 calories above your TDEE. Google TDEE calculator to find it.

i hope you re body fat is really low with all that shit you eat, else you re moving straight ahead to skinny fat mode. been there done that.

FUCK CLEAN BULKING
PEANUT BUTTER TASTES LIKE ASS NOW
IM SICK OF OATS
IM SICK OF CHEESE
IM SICK OF BREAD
IM SICK OF CHICKEN BREAST
IM SICK OF RICE
IM SICK OF EGGS
FUCK MY SHIT UP

listen im sorry im not the smartest in the world, and yeah maybe i should have worked out all the calories and nutritional information. but i was just asking for tips on what to trade out etc and if this sounds like the right track or if im doing something completely wrong. i know very little about nutrition. i used to weigh 55kg or less and barely eat two meals a day. so this is a big change for me. im sorry for bothering you

ONLY EAT THE FOODS SHOWN IN THIS PICTURE

YOU SEEM LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD SO ASK YOUR PARENTS TO BUY THIS FOOD

i don't get why you're so mad at me when a lot of the food I wrote is actually on that picture

peanut butter, tuna, beef, whole milk, cream cheese, kidney beans, apples

ok donuts isn't on there no shit but still

if anyone has links for recipes for clean and cheap bulking meals please send on

Heres what I did when I bulked OP. Eat a normal healthy diet consisting of what's here and then slam a double quarter pounder post workout.

Here's what I ate

Breakfast
>3 cups brown rice
>1/2 cup almonds
>2 scoops

gym

Lunch
>2x 12 oz steaks
>2 cups yellow rice
>a little bread

projected Dinner:
>3 cups brown rice
>1/2 cup almonds
>1 lb chicken

that will be around 3200-3300 kcal

i can get on board with that but it sounds a bit boring. do you add anything to the rice or chicken

Bro the ultimate diet to gaining weight that is pure muscle mass is chicken, rice, and avocados

Eat with excessive amounts of water.
Like 3 full glasses per meal.

No milk, just water.

Never eat pasta, only eat rice, preferably brown rice
Eating the necessary amount of pasta to bulk will give you diabetes.

if you think that's bad, this is my daily diet (lunch today was at a restaurant)

Breakfast
>2 scoops
>1/2 cup almonds
>3 cups brown rice

Lunch
>2 scoops
>1/2 cup almonds
>2 cups brown rice

Dinner
>1 lb chicken breast
>1/4 cup almonds
>1 cup brown rice

for about the same kcal

I add nothing to the rice and only a mixed spice called Adobo seasoning and some garlic to the chicken. I don't even know why, it still doesn't taste very good.

Yes, it is extremely boring and doesn't taste good at all, I hate almonds now too. But I have gained ~8 lbs in 4 weeks

They have recipe builders, keep track of how much of each ingredient you put in, then divide that into servings to get stats per serving. I use that function a lot since I meal prep for the whole week every Sunday.

don't you think there's a way to gain weight without eating the same boring thing every day

You do know you can eat other things too, right? Like instead of chicken breast eat some salmon. Swap peanut butter for almond butter for a while. You don't have to stick to the same fucking 5 foods.

>only 1 scoop
It's like you don't even want to make it

how can you be sick of chicken and rice?
literal nectar of the gods.

definitely, but I'm too lazy to research it and find out how to cook well

this is easier. Less enjoyable but far simpler