Progress Thread

Let's see your hard work !

This is about a 9 month difference
>I'm 5' 2"
>before: 115 lbs
>after: 123 lbs

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

HAHAHA

faggot

this chump is lying
there is no visible difference between these photos
gosh i hate women

yeah OP this thread is already derailed but i don't mind more pics if ya got em

Thick thighs are healing my eyes. I wish upon a star in the sky that op will deliver so I can make my cock shimmer.

Here we go again.

Newfags fall for this every time.

ikr

Aw man your OP aren't yah faggot? Fucking die loser

Hi, sorry to bother you. My name is jordan and it would be an honor to talk with someone like you, as lomg as youre interested of course :) I jjst want you to know ive never seen anyone that can match your level of beauty. You are perfect. Thanks and sorry :)

B U E N O S A I R E S
U
E
N
O
S

A
I
R
E
S

>leTupacMeme.jpg

Let's Skype OP I will be real with you here, you are cute. I'm a tall good looking white guy let's chat and see if we can meet up. You know the type of guys girls talk about all the time ? I'm that guy.

Hit me up

I fucking love that this copypasta was the first response

Bread is literally hitler

Hi I'm Brian

Fuck you buddy bread is awesome

> tfw op will never sit on me with her ass
> tfw i'll never lick her sweaty pussy after her squat session

SWANSEA
W
A
N
S
E
A

Get Cell Tech, OP if you want more weight and muscle gains.

Dont listen to any of these trolls babe.. may i ask what your name is ? My name is Vincent, i think you are very good looking. Nice progress but to me physical traits mean very little, personality i what matters most. Thats why I'd like to get to know you a bit more . Maybe we can exchange Skypes ? Kik, snapchat, fb? Im not like these meatheads with only one thing in mind. please consider my request, id like to take you out on a wonderful date, and maybe one day be with you. Thank you beaufbeautiful xoxo

Show your feminine penis.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Progress where exactly?

Nice couch there

Fucking douche don't insult mlady like that ! Delete your fucking disrespectful comment or ill find you and make you fucking do it ya cunt!

Nice room cleaning gains, and better lighting.

Keep picking up your room and someday you may not look like a slob.

Sorry about the body though.

1 year cut progress from 118kg to 92 @ 6'4. Still have loose skin to handle

>reddit

Neckbeard Alert

I don't think you got the memo this is a meme thread now

Yeah nice job though

id fuck you in the before and after pics tbqh

lol jk i like dicks now

Hamstrings are lagging behind. 4/10 wouldn't lick peanut butter off off.

you learned to suck in your gut? nice job

kill yourself to fat midget whore

OP here, I'm confused

Show us your body then you fucking idiotic faggot

HAMSTRINGS ARE UNDERDEVELOPED.

Confused about what baby girl?

1month into SLs

Great progress. How long did you bulk for?

Shit.

>>
nigga, do u even pasta?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

WOULD YOU HURT HER? YOU'LLLLL NEVER GET LAID FAGGOT

No worries, I got us :)

Thank you user you're sweet but i already have a man his name is chad so don't talk to me ;)

>or chads son ever again

So I can't have you on the side either? Darn, you seem super fun!

Are you insinuating that im a slut , you fucking loser?

This was may 2015 at 5'11" 315lbs

Why would I fuck her kid yo?

S T K I L D A
T

K
I
L
D
A

28 years

Nope, you're just boring. So is Chad. Open relationships>everything else

This was yesterday at 250lbs

I bet I make more money than Chad does to bitch, guess you don't get diamonds for your birthday, huh? Italy out of the question for you guys to?

Fucking nice dude. What's your goal?

Why u do roids dude? Not saying about your physique rather the side effects of balding, acne and shit skin. Good job either way.

Keep going... and replace ALL your sodas with water. ALL OF THEM, even the diet sodas.

5'2" womanlet
god girls have it so easy such a small frame to fill out you could litterally do anything and still make "gains"
meanwhile 5"10" 6ft guy is gonna really have to workhard.

Yeah but short muscley guys are funnier more than sexy.

Nope. My skin is the result of a fucked up sunburn back in 2012 and I'm not balding I just shave my head every couple of months.

I don't drink soda, I drink 130-150 ounces of water a day and have a lemonade once a week.

Mirin hard

Sure you do you ugly fucking basement dwelling loser. You probably only make enough to hire a meth addicted crack whore to suck your tiny dick once a week.

Nice m8

Don't shave, looks weird. You will look like a sexy marine when you lose all dat weight senpai. Propah.

You broke the Stacey RP :(
>obviously triggered because you're a poorfag.

Yeah I decided the last time I shaved it will be the actual last time. It used to fit me better doesn't anymore

>short girl legs
I didn't need this kind of pressure right now.

Nah bro unless you're like 30 don't shave your head. Look into boxing or swimming to lose weight.

I just recently (within the last month) got my diet to a good spot. Lost 10lbs since then. It's going pretty well actually.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I've gotten down from 230 to 205. I'm so thankful my weight didn't ever get above 240.. These hungry skeletons never know the struggle of being big, you feel horrible and it's 2000x harder to lose rather to gain. Sorry you got that far senpai. You should go to a chiropractor, I go to one and basically when your fat you get garuanteed shit wrong with your spine. Boxing is good to, I start in September. They teach you how to lift to.

thats my girl bro..show some fucking respect

Every time I type in "senpai" it posts as senpai it's really s.

If you have to drink, choose white/clear spirits. NO BEER

Cut out bread. If you have to eat it ONE SLICE, NOT FOUR. Not even two.

NO PASTA. Deal with it.

BROWN RICE. No white rice. Shut up, brown rice is delicious.

NO CANDY or CHOCOLATE. You're a MAN not a fucking child. Candy is for babies.

NO SODA. NO FUCKING SODA.

It is WORTH IT. Keep up the good work.

I already know how to lift and ill be starting kravmaga in a month or two. My goal is around 215 at 12% right now im at 25%

OKAY I KEEP TRYING TO TYPE IN "F-A-M" and keeps posting as senpai. What the fuck..?

newfag

fuck yo bitch nigga

215? Damn, height?

My current diet. 4 of these a day and a bowl of oatmeal in the morning.

I am new to Veeky Forums, never seen shit like this on a board or IRC before.

senpai

5'11"

You're gonna make it breh.

yeah Veeky Forums has a word filter for f-a-m, t-b-h, s-m-h, and c-u-c-k. its been in affect for a pretty long time now.

Senpai, desu, baka, cuck.
>I did it in order senpai

fa⌂m

I don't really see a difference. If anything your stomach looks bigger.

Just remember, just because you're working out doesn't mean you have an excuse to stuff your face.

senpai

that pic is more tumblr tbqhf

It took him 45 days to pull up his trousers

he also got a severe sunburn so there's that

Thanks I feel like everyone can if they would actually try.

sexy

grats on the progress !