Tax office found out I underreported my income

Tax office found out I underreported my income

wat do now

keel over and die

I still don't understand why someone wouldn't pay his taxes, even if they are like 50%. Paying them is buying peace of mind.

Pay your taxes. Literally all you have to do. They want their money. Give it to them and they will leave you alone.

Flee to Russia, China or North Korea.

Or Just pay your taxes.

Just pay them. The niggers and muslim needs their gibs. This is just how things are

Have you ever had a 10 inch black dick in your ass before?

>their money
its not their money fag

>They want their money. Give it to them and they will leave you alone.

i already told my accountant that i lied about my income and gave him the actual amounts, will they leave me alone when I pay? or am I fucked?

What ever you do op do not listen to these gudest goy cucksEspecially if you are not married and don't have children.

Tax is theft I agree. I was using it in the same way a mobster would want his protection money.

I don't like it but they consider it their money and by fucking god they will get it.

Just tell them you fucked up on the forms and send then what you owe. If you're a burger then they can only prosecute you if you provable committed fraud and have no reason to even waste money prosecuting you if you pay up.

Tell that to your cellmate "Nasty Nate".

Sadly this. The fed is too powerful to oppose without organized resistance.

So if you're not part of a 250,000+ armed militia, pay your taxes.

>will they leave me alone when I pay?
Yes. Absolute worst case scenario is you get a penalty on top of it but they would have informed you of that in the original letter they sent you if that was the case.

I underreported too, but im a student and it was only a few thousand. Nothing in mail yet
How much did you underreport by?

It's literally just a bunch of jews. Had hitler only went along with his original plan...

Figure out how Trump and other rich people pay less taxes than poor people.

That's all you gotta do.

I still laugh when every time i hear "The land of the free",
Wheres the freedom when niggers cucks your wife and jews your money

says the fucking euro paying 60% of his taxes for jamal to rape white women at festivals.

of his income*

>became homeless a few months ago
>living with my girlfriend
>license has old address on it and expired

w-whats going to happen to me tax season bros?

Hitler shit the bed so pay the taxman your money and deal with it.

>I still don't understand why someone wouldn't let someone rob you. Letting yourself get robbed is peace of mind

>niggers cucks your wife

It used to be the right thing to do to pay your fair share of the taxes because the overall general standard of living was higher for everyone on average and everyone had a lot of opportunities. Nowadays, people are broke as fuck and there are no jobs, and the tax code has been totally fucked up so now rich people pay 35% instead of 90%. But in reality, rich people don't even pay that anymore because most of their income comes from capital gains so they really only pay like 15% tax. So yeah you've been sold out.

paying taxes doesnt ensure higher standards after hitting a certain point... which is very low. if u think rich ppl actually paid 90% back in the 50s, please read the tax revenues as a percent of gdp. if u dont like facts, kys.