See beautiful girl at the gym

>See beautiful girl at the gym
>Desire to kill self grows exponentially

Who else?

>See a beautiful girl at the gym
>LIFTING WITH HER BF

Just fucking lol at myself

Breh just talk to her, find out what she likes and then talk to her about it. That'll get the ball rolling. Be a sick cunt not a sad cunt. You can do it OP

>just talk to her

How

>see chick at gym with bf
>bf is lifting less than half what I lift
>whygod?

I'm a skeleton lanklet nerd at least 6 months away from achieving a body weight considered normal

Literally just walk up to her and say "Need a spotter" if yes then start getting to know her. Alternatively become popular with everyone by just being a bro (Spotting people, giving advice to newbies etc)
Give it time brah, If determined you can make it. And if you are making progress in terms of making gains she might notice, you never know.

>This naive delusion

just get some confidence bro

The only time i ever talked to anyone in a gym, girl or guy, is because I needed a spotter or if i knew the person from school or some shit.
Seems kind of awkward to make friends with people who don't show up the same time on same days to the gym. Can make small talk but thats about it.

How?

Please grace us with your advice user, since you know sooooooooo much
Read Dale Carnegie's how to win friends and influence people. Helped me bro

>she might notice, you never know.

>see 7/10 qt3.14 at gym
>look her way, she smiles at me
>look away quickly like the beta i am
Why do i have to be like this :'(

>Things that never happened

Guess what buddy

Social skills are skills. Talk to girls now and you'll get better and better and you'll notice your improving physique playing a role in conversations. It will help your confidence a lot

Also I wouldn't hit on girls at the gym. Its fine to talk to them but don't talk for long, the main focus should be lifting

What skill do I have to learn that will make me not fucking ugly?

>thinks im delusional
>frogposting

>See a beautiful girl at the gym
>Unaffected, I'm gay
>Ask her where she got her shorts, talk about soap
>See a hot guy at the gym
>Oh god why - don't make a sound - don't look at him - he ain't gay - he'll probably beat your ass

It's pretty rare, though.

I already hate myself, I can't fathom how much I would detest myself even more if I was gay.
Well, my self hatred is already barely tolerable so I would have probably killed myself by now

>approaching girls at the gym

DYELS get off my fuckin board

>16 year old giving advice

>see pretty girl at gym
>better adjust my headphones

Lol seriously people don't want to be bothered at the gym. Can't you fags get a job and meet people different ways

I don't hate myself. Not for being gay, anyway. It's stupid to hate yourself over something like that. I'm just afraid I'll hit on or be perceived as hitting on the wrong guy and get my ass beat.

Don't hate yourself, user. I'm sure you have plenty of lovely qualities.

Lawl. This can not be real. Asian schlongs can not possibly be that small.

I'm literally the worst person I've met

>see ex the other day
>shes with some guy
>hes bigger than me
>shes lookin hot
>wish someone would just kill me
>already was having a rough day
>went home and drank and cried til i passed out

Brother, I...

That sucks, but at least you're working on your physical health, right? You can be a better person with practice.

this is exactly how I am. I don't trust anything positive other people say about me.

I know I sound fedora as fuck, sue me

>qt girl in gym
>other guys keep chatting her up
>too afraid to do it myself

Theres that think you do with your toungue i can't remember off the top of my head

What gets me out of bed in the morning is that anticipation I have that today is the day I may be released from this mortal coil by a swift death brought upon by the negligence of a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel. If it doesn't come by the end of the day, I find solace in the fact that another day is done and I am one more day closer to my inevitable death from old age of all else fails.

>germany only 5.7"

no wonder the refugees are taking their women.

Building muscle is perceived as an "objective" measurement of self improvement. "I'm 5lbs better than I was a month ago".
I've gained muscle, but I'm still as awful as I was before I entered the gym
We're the only ones that aren't afraid to be honest towards us

going home and drinking till passing out rather than using your built up emotions to smash out a PR at the gym.

C'mon bro, sack up.

already did my workout that day.

We have a creek near us where we kayak and tube in. Theres a slight current and its really relaxing. We used to go all the time together. She came by to get the inner tubes from my house that she left there. I go kayaking with my friends down that creek every week. Pray to God every time i go that I wont run into her on there and have to see her drinkin and relaxing with some new guy.

then why'd you ruin your good work by going and getting pass out drunk?

i get that seeing a recent ex spending time with new guys or going out partying it up can hurt, but you gotta remember that they're an ex and if you had the opportunity to go and hang out with some new chicks or go out partying you would.

Don't wallow in self hatred and pity, just live and enjoy what you're doing, because you're doing it for you

i get that but i just hit a low spot. Ive already gone out with other girls so i dont blame her. Just thought it was disrespectful to bring a guy to my house. I was already drinking that night with some friends so i just decided to drink a little more than i should when i got home.

I can see how it may be deemed disrespectful, but how long had you been broken up or how long had she been with this guy?

gotta find better outlets than drowning yourself in alcohol brah, that shit can get dangerous.
just take care of yourself man

Beautiful. I look forward meeting you in the depths of hell

What lifts target that muscle group?