Does this trigger you, Veeky Forums?

Does this trigger you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/68014867
youtu.be/y6DjyYtKKtg
youtu.be/j4I3X0cv1KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because I check the ingredients list before the nutritional facts

Not really. In terms of straight up health, chemicals play a major role. However, they don't play a role in the weight on the scale, aside from chemicals that make you retain water.

/thread
fpbp
this
ggwp
kthxbye

Calories
>has major effects on the body

Chemicals
>dosages are microscopic and not enough to warrant even thinking about

Have fun being one of those idiots that spins their wheels and stays fat forever because they spend all their effort avoiding specific foods due to muh chemicals instead of focusing on what actually matters: calories.

Isnt that true? I have been eating sugar and chemicals for 19 fkn years and now I have stopped them completely. Been doing this for 8 days and alrdy feel better, gotta wait full month to really say anything.

not really, the latter half is spot on

My only problem is that it reaffirms people's thinking that as long they are eating natural, they are fine. That's totally wrong, as almost all foods you'll find in grocery stores in the US and EU countries have been studied and have been found to be safe. The main problem today with health is incorrect macro ratios and lack of exercise in most people.

Yea but those micro dosages play big part in your general health, and possible diseases when you consume those chemicals 365 days a year all day long.

People need to be more aware of all the chemicals they ingest, every person who has ever died prematurely had at least trace amounts of Dihydrogen Oxide in their system.

Dihydrogen Oxide is also a key compound needed to maintain Nuclear Power plants, yet people consume it daily. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

what fucking chemicals are we even "suppose" to be checking for. I don't drink diet pop (or non diet ones for that matter)

Literally everything you eat is a chemical

I chuckled.

dihydrogen monoxide sounds spookier and is the original meme

Yea studied by jews. If you eat those processed chemical sht foods for years you will be much unhealthier than a person who would have been the same time on natural food diet.

*Monoxide
Go back to high school chem

I have no idea, if someone wants to enlighten me. For example my sister is fat but thinks shes really healthy because she doesn't eat msg or hfcs. Also what is wrong with diet soda?

...that's why you don't intake the same shit every day unless you know exactly what it is and how it affects you

typically a monoxide will only be refered as such in special cases (as in carbon monoxide). Typical monoxides are usually use stated as -oxide, for example potassium oxide K2O

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/68014867

The mono in that case is almost always omitted, no textbook would list it as "mono" unless it was special case.

Do you know anything about IUPAC nomenclature.

This. It's simply "hydrogen oxide", not "dihydrogen monoxide"

@OP -- Yes, because "too many people counting calories" is empirically false.

so funny, this joke has literally ever been made before!

potassium oxide is a ionic compound so the naming convention is different.

source, me a chemist.

I disagree, overall health and wellness is much better achieved through proper vitamin and mineral rationing. Macro ratios are not very important and calories just need to be consistent.

Not enough ppl counting #chemtrails

Can confirm.

not enough people counting calories tbqh

Everything is made of chemicals you fucking retard.

Yes, even before I was fit this triggered me.
I'm not even a scientist, actually, but I am a lawyer, and distracting people with untruth that isn't categorically a lie is one of the things that bothers me most, because it's a lazy way to cover your ass for responsibility for what you say.

>b-b-but everythings a c-chemical!"

Shut the fuck up. Almost every single atrificial colouring and flavouring has been proven to be awful for the brain and body.

Many natural things can hurt you, but there is absolutely no benefit to consuming artificial when a natural, healthier replacement exists.

kek, how are people too stupid to realize that everything is made up of elements and chemicals. Like what else would food be made out of, pixie dust?

I'm a fuckin drugaddict man all I do is count chemicals

>Almost every single atrificial colouring and flavouring has been proven to be awful for the brain and body.

Love to see a source or two, bubby.

You are literally autistic.

They are clearly talking about artificial things in food. If you couldn't see that I honestly reccommend you go to a psychologist and get a diagnosis.

>Also what is wrong with diet soda?

Chemically manufactured shit that tastes like plastic? Why don't you just drink fizzy water or LESS regular soda? Diet soda is the stupidest meme.

Yeah it kinda did

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COUNT ALL THOSE FUCKING COMPONENTS OF JUST AN APPLE WHICH ARE ALL CHEMICALS?
>getting triggered by equaling chemicals with synthetic stuff

No Jews in Denmark, we deported them all. So you can trust studies made in Denmark.

Calories/Macros are important but you still have to watch what your eating. I try not to eat foods with too much MSG, nitrates, sodium, artificial colors/flavoring etc. But I'll be damned if I'm paying an extra 50 a week just to eat organic which doesn't even guarantee your food hasn't been chemically treated.

INFINITE WATERS
DIIIIVING DEEP
Can I get a HELLOOOOOOO there?

I should probably post one of his videos for this to make any goddamn sense.
youtu.be/y6DjyYtKKtg

>microscopic amounts of chemicals

>normies using the word 'chemicals'
fucking kill me

Nah, I don't know/care what those chemicals are, but they're delicious.

I know a grill that's obsessed with GMOs and food sources (eats "healthy"), but doesnt count her calories. She's 170 lbs

Should pay attention to both 2bh

Be sure to count those chemicals in your fruit at well.

I almost ate a blueberry last week but then saw this.

Even fruit isnt what it used to be, now its olmost just chemicals.

>mfw I actually see what I am cooking because I'm counting calories
Who is the hambeast mom that made this pic?

This is just as bullshit and meaningless of a distinction as trying to avoid chemicals. Something being natural does not make it healthy, and something being unnatural does not make something unhealthy.

>tfw water is a chemical and it makes up a sizable chunk of every human being
>RIP user.

Have you decalcified your pineal glands yet?
youtu.be/j4I3X0cv1KA