That bisexual/gay/fem boys give their male friends blowjobs, especial straight friends...

That bisexual/gay/fem boys give their male friends blowjobs, especial straight friends, should be a normal and accepted thing and there should be some way to ''signal'' your friends you're up for it and its up to them to use your mouth

The sexuality of those receiving the service should never be put in question, in fact there should be no fuss at all about crap like gender/orientation/whatever, just spontaneous lustful cock-worship, pleasure and relaxation, and the one giving the service should just be that, the one designated as cocksucker, the one with the given function of serving his friends cocks, like that should be his whole sexual identity, being a submissive cock hungry hole, and being appreciated for it

Basically the scenario would be any given group of male friends that hang out drink, smoke, do drugs etc... have that one skinny, fem, weak guy that they have to protect and look after any way, so he might as well get on his knees now and then, when no ones looking, since in reality he wants to do it any way, and everyone loves to get their cocks sucked

Everything else, clothes, makeup, hormones, whatever, should just come spontaneously, just as if it were a subculture or a normalized custom

This would actually lead to greater long term acceptance of different sexuality, as it would give them a function and a purpose in relation to others, and men, hetero or otherwise, appreciate that simple logic.

Just go to a gay bar if you want to get fucked that badly. Unless you're American.

sage and reported, not fit related

also dont use tinytrip for your fucking shitposting.

Why go through all this trouble as a ""bisexual/gay/fem boy"" when you can get easy, willing and fresh cock on grindr / jack'd / scruff, without all pseudo muh fragile hetero masculinity crap in between?

Since we're posting b8:

Only deeply insecure men worry about attraction to other men. Male/male sex is perfectly natural and healthy.

like i tell everyone

hole's a hole.

hehe

True. Straight Romans had gay sex all the time.

It's true.

Vaginal sex is the only "straight" sex there is. Anything involving oral, anal, or general body stimulation is gender-neutral.

On the same token, having a cock in your mouth is gayer than getting fucked.

Even when you're getting fucked, prostate stimulation feels amazing and you can just as easily do it yourself with toys, or via a female with a toy.

Statistically, it's the most dangerous kind of sex you can have that doesn't involve prostitutes, autoerotic asphyxiation, or trapping some sort of wild animal or crazed homeless person and raping it.

>having a cock in your mouth is gayer than getting fucked.

Why?

stimulating prostate can give pleasure, dick has nothing to do with it

sucking cock is only about sucking cock and being a faggot. There's not a single person on earth who sucks on cucumbers while masturbating for fun, it's always about the cock

I hate it when people bother me with their fetishes

I think kissing a dude is the gayest of all. I agree that sucking is gayer than fucking but at least sucking is still giving the other person pleasure. Kissing is 90% about feelings of intimacy and shit and 10% feels good

>There's not a single person on earth who sucks on cucumbers while masturbating for fun

I find this unlikely to be true.

The problem is that fem twinks are rare, and it usually wears off in peoples early to mid twenties.

Which is why I support transgenders, because honestly I wouldn't mind coming across one who'd be willing to suck me off. The problem is that some of them look so much like a woman that i'd never be able to tell. I'd totally fuck a tranny, but where to find them? Are they horny enough to give people the signal right away?

Someday dick sucking will be seen no different than a back massage. I think over the coming decades the sexual stigma that permeates civilization will look at our sex organs and see then no differently than our elbow or toes. It'll just be another part of us that has more nerve endings. Sex will be see more in a scientific manner than the shit we see on television.

after my mom died of cancer, i was in a bad place. no friends, family across the country. i went on craigslist and got my dick sucked 4 times. i live in LA so it was really easy.

every time it was awful. couldn't get hard the first time and just had to close my eyes for the other times.

i'm ok with experimenting but don't ever see myself doing it again. certainly not interested in fucking a dude, or kissing one.

i guess i'm '''''''bi'''''' but it was more that i was severely depressed and not getting laid. or at least i tell myself that.

...ok. I mean, I'm straight so I don't really know. I don't shove things in my ass. But I feel like if I was in prison or something and I had the choice between being raped orally or anally, I'd def go with oral.

Jeez. I really hope I never get raped.

Lmao, this blind twilight Western civilization bathes in will end before having oral sexual relations with another man is not seen as homosexual

This degree of removal from founding axioms is unsustainable

Ya faggot

>Are they horny enough to give people the signal right away?
No, because people are fucking inattentive and miss the blatant "my genitals don't match my outward appearance" cues. Even post-op, people feel deceived, so there's long periods of dating and making sure dumbasses understand shit.

>Implying feeling deceived is in any way unreasonable

Are you shitting my ass?

>blatant "my genitals don't match my outward appearance" cues

Who the fuck thinks to be on the look out for those cues? I have a hard enough time being sure if a girl wants to screw around at all. I've never once gone into a flirtatious scenario with the idea that I might be dealing with a tranny even remotely in my mind.

How do you even signal this? Seriously? Give me examples of subtle hints that a tranny would drop to inform me of the gender situation. Might save me from catching aids one day.

¿que?

I guess. The ass just wasn't meant to be ravaged so bottoms are way more prone to std's than other demographics.

I mean, anal sex with a female carries the same level of risk, but male-male sex is exponentially worse because of vers guys who bottoms, catches something, and then acts as an STD sprinkler.

>Implies I have aids
>Expects advice

Also, how do you confuse "blatant" with "subtle"?

I didn't know that you are a tranny. How could I? See, maybe that's a problem you need to work on. Expecting people to just know. Because how the fuck would they? So maybe don't take it for granted that they do just because you burped in front of them or whatever. You silly slutty bitch.

>The ass just wasn't meant to be ravaged

You'll think differently after your first rimjob and dicking.

this is a fitness forum, fuck off

BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE MEN WHO HAVE HAD LOTS OF PLASTIC SURGERY YOU FAGGOT IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS

Actually it's a health and fitness BOARD faggot

>If i had the choice between being raped orally or anally, I'd def go with oral.

A rough fucking is just like a bad, no-fiber-in-my diet, 7 days type of constipation shit.
Tough, but ultimately tolerable.

You can literally choke to death, if someone decides to mouthfuck you hard.

Actually they removed "health" like 2 years ago, you cock muncher

>all these fucking shitposters using the health excuse

Why would I be talking about experiences with dating/hook ups as a trans person if I didn't have any? But fine, I'll give you an example of the least blunt I've been with someone.

>Guy comes up, starts talking to me.
>I interrupt, "you ever been with a woman?"
>"Back in high school, yeah."
>"You into that kind of thing?"
>"Not really. Why?"
>"Then you wouldn't be interested in the setup I've got."

I usually just tell people straight up if I notice flirty behavior.

Someone found a dick in the last pair of panties he peeled off of someone.

You can rip your intestine and bleed to death

Have you kept your vagoo?
FtM cocks look ugly as hell desu.

Because you could have a tranny friend or SO or something. Or, most likely, you could just be a full of shit Veeky Forums poster who talks confidently out of their ass about things they know nothing about.

Like, I still don't know what the fuck you are. I guess you're a trans man? Maybe don't assume that you're the main character of the planet earth and we all know your origin story already.

Why is fit so fucking gay? I want to frequent this board but then there's all of this garbage to sort through wtf is wrong with you fit? Allowing this off topic bullshit on your board. What a shame.

Yes. I'm not taking the 30% chance of losing the ability to get off. Luckily it's not something I have to do right now. I can wait until something better comes along.

> That bisexual/gay/fem boys give their male friends blowjobs, especial straight friends, should be a normal and accepted thing and there should be some way to ''signal'' your friends you're up for it and its up to them to use your mouth

To break down this illogical argument...the proposed:

Heterosexuals are naturally dominant over bisexual and homosexual men, and on this basis, heterosexuals should be in receipt of oral sex from the latter sexualities.

Flaws:

(1) A heterosexual receiving oral sex from a male would, if enjoyed (regardless of hiding behind the 'it's just dominance'-card), would mean that the individual isn't heterosexual, but instead is a bisexual.

(1.5) On the foundation of the above, the original hypothesis is defeated - a bisexual is considered naturally more dominant than another bisexual? Who gives who the oral sex?

(2) Thus, some men are dominant, and others aren't. The same applies to women - you need only go to /soc/ to find the regular /femdon/ threads.

Speaking as a bisexual male with no interest in cock, I can easily vouch for the dominant aspect when it comes to sexual activity. However, this bait is beyond absurd. There's a wide variety of sexualities, and pretty much everything has a spectrum within a spectrum. People are complicated and there should be less focus on catergorising people, and instead a shift towards just allowing people to enjoy themselves (provided it's consensual and legal).

I've taken rock hard dumps from opiate constipation. 0/10. Would not recommend. I'd rather gag a few times.

Go back to feels thread, frogposter.

Obviously I've been conducting this conversation under the assumption that the hypothetical tranny passes under intense scrutiny. Cool your jets hotshot.

I mean, if you don't feel weird about still having a vagoo after hormone therapy, there are probably lots of biscum out there into that kind of situation.

You know OP, for the younger guys of Veeky Forums, who aren't very secure in who they are and their own sexuality yet, I'd imagine that your bait would be inversely effective proportional to emotional age. However I'm one of the True Oldfags of Veeky Forums; I'm 51 years old, and I have to tell you, your bait is extremely weak. It lacks a certain *squick* factor that would really make it effective, especially against the 18-25 demographic.

My recommendation is that you're not ready for trolling Veeky Forums yet; go back to or maybe and hone your trolling skills for another year or so, before trying here again. I'm sorry, that's just the truth of the matter, nothing else I can do for you.

Oh, and saged an reported; part of effective trolling is being on-topic enough for the board you're trolling, that you can evade getting b&.

Have a nice day!

ha gay

I think a natural vag with a male body is better than an unnatural vag with a female body.

So, if I had a tranny SO or friend, that would make me more likely to give you tips on how to avoid trannies? Hmm, now that I think about it, you're kind of right, in a way. If I had someone close to me who was a tranny, I'd give you all the tips in the world so you'd stay away from them if you met them.

But yes, FtM. I'm not acting like you know me or my situation, I'm acting like you're an asshole.

>I'm 51 years old

Hi daddy. :3

Whatever lady

What did I do to you to invoke this much hostility? A fucking aids joke? You're a real blast user. I haven't even been trying to be confrontational. Just poking some fun and asking some reasonable questions. Maybe you don't belong here. Maybe other websites are more suited for you.

I ain't your daddy, unless you got a DNA test to prove it -- and can catch me long enough to get a sample. xD xD xD

Wow, you're easily triggered aren't you? You went from zero to FUCKING MAD in about 3.2 seconds there, buddy.

So you went FtM to be fucked by guys anyways?

Oh yeah. I'm the mad one. Nice spin.

Hey buddy, all I know is if I write a comment like you did there, I get called mad, so you must be mad. Y U SO MAD THO? You should chill rather than giving in to the trolls, too late for you though isn't it? LOL

Yeah, I tend to stick to bi guys because it's just easier that way.

Elaborate?

I'm up for reasonable questions. I apologize for letting a stupid joke get to me. It hit close to home and I went off like a moron. What do you want to know?

No, I did get upset. This is Veeky Forums, I should know better than to let a joke get to me.

Yessir. Well, I prefer to be the fucker, but details, details.

As a bottom fag, I agree completely.

>not vers mustard race

I feel like you have a fetish and you're projecting it onto the entire world.

Pretty sure there's a thread dedicated to this concept on /d/, maybe check that out.

Anyway, if you want to suck cock go on grindr or whatever and find one to suck. If you're trying to get your cock sucked by a dude, do the same thing.

Just don't post about it because no one gives a shit.

I never called you a single name or insult. I asked why you think that everyone else in the world would know your life story. You called me an asshole and told me never to speak to you or your son again. Then I asked why you reacted with such hostility. Now we're having this insanely juvenile "no you're mad not me" argument.

I am very sorry that I offended you. I never intended to have an argument.

>Yessir. Well, I prefer to be the fucker, but details, details.
Like with a strapon or something? How is that pleasurable to you? I don't think I'll ever understand this.

I don't want my dick to be pleasured, I want to be a filthy cum dumpster. I want my penis to be unable to come up from years of hormone therapy. I want that the only way I can ever achieve orgasm is through getting my ass ravaged and my prostate stimulated while deep-troating all the cocks I can, as if my life depended on it.

Keep your vers faggotry for yourself, faggot.

I'm a bottom fag, and no one I've offered a blowjob to among my circle of friends has accepted, as they're all very straight and reject the idea of getting a blowjob from me.
I've joked with one about if he actually liked dudes would he get with me, and he said "no, because I have too much respect for you."
Meant a lot honestly. But yeah, my quest to suck a dick that I know is safe, to be my first dick, is still underway.

I think a third party got involved in our conversation at some point. I'm the guy that made the aids joke. Again, never intended to offend. I'm glad that you seem reasonable. I apologize for being overly cunty earlier.

>no, because I have too much respect for you.

That's the shit dudes say to fats and unfuckables.

is that freddy mercury?

Nah, he's actually fat, I fell in love with his personality.
I'm 140lbs, he's like 220lbs but only an inch taller than I am.
He used to be thinner though. We'd be in Skype calls for hours at a time talking, while he or myself were at work.
I miss those days a lot.
Since we've begun living with each other it seems like we're so much more distant now, I really miss how we used to be.

Nah, don't worry about it. I played a big part in it, too. Even lacking testes, I sometimes get a little testy.

Yes and it just is(?) It's more of a visual thing for me than anything else.

I don't know what your situation is, but sounds to me like you're seriously wasting your time, flirting and having a pseudo-relationship with a straight dude.
Shit's probably not healthy for you, but whatever.

It's not healthy that's for sure. I've definitely come a long way with migrating away from depending on his validation for me to look forward to every morning.

I appreciate the advice user, really.
I'm glad I realized that a couple months ago.
It was pretty hard coming to the realization how stupid and unhealthy it was for me, and to just let go, but I've done most of that.

I do still miss how often we used to talk, but that's fine. I'm just now going to try and fully get over that whole obsession I had over him and try for an actual boyfriend later this year. Apologies for the blog posting.

go back to /d/ holy shit

This is a good point, as a femboy this is the best trade. You guys give me protection and safety and trade pleasure! It makes me feel safe and special and I would love to be the femboy in a group of men