Tell me the perfect work out so my boyfriend will stop cheating on me

Tell me the perfect work out so my boyfriend will stop cheating on me.

Have taste 3×f

are you male or female?

if male:
SS for 1 year, then isolations where you want them

if female:
stop eating like a hippo and just be thin. that's it.

Breaking up with him 1x1

Not workout, it's all about diet for grils. The only thing going into your mouth is cock, the only thing coming out should be silent air.

Stop being a cuck and leave him.

FEMALE KEK
E
M
A
L
E

C
U
C
K

Stop dating Chad.

For reals, do one of the routines in the sticky, or any bginner weight lifting routine, it works the same for men as women, except you'd make slower progress
maybe add in some leg (namely butt) stuff because girls do that like guys do arms

whats ss

He isn't, it's all in your head you delusional bitch.

the last thing I want inside me is him right about now.

Then follow these

To make your ass and legs like the girl in the OP pic, do squats and lunges. Olympic lifts like cleans and barbell overhead press are great for overall physique, as well.

Also, go cycling. Maybe if you pick up cycling or mountain biking or some athletic activity, you can join your boyfriend in on it. The two of you can have something mutual to do, so he might be less likely to be bored around you and look for fun elsewhere. But even without him, go cycling them thigh gains and calorie burning. Probably the best way to build an ass and not be fat at the same time. You can go running, too, I guess, but cycling is more fun imo.

You are contributing to the current death spiral being witnessed in the dating game as women have bloated expectations and men continually try to out-do them to stay competitive. We have far past dangerous territory as men and women are mutually unhappy in relationships.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Leave him assuming youre not bait or a data miner.

baby girl them ass shots you can't fool guwap

he didn't cheat on you. listen to reason faggot.

>whats ss

Oh boy, here we go

It stands for staggered squats. It's a method to build your glutes without adding excess mass to your quads. Results in a very shapely butt (for men). Sorta homo.

GTFO troll. Stop shitting up content

It's systematic steroids. The only way to look good is roids. Do it for a yearly cycle and you'll look better than every natty butch out there

holy shit guys, everyone knows SS is a program where you incrementally go and find more and more jews and kill them

It's an old workout program designed by the Schutz Staffel in nazi germany. It focuses on building muscle and burning fat in order to be more efficient at razzias and moving corpses.

Exercises include kicking down doors and moving up to 200kg (about 15 jewish corpses) in a wheelbarrow.

Schutzstaffel

The perfect workout would be satisfying him so he doesn't seek satisfaction from someone else

Break up with him 1x1
Be my gf 1x∞

There is nothing you can do. He doesn't love you or loves the excitement of having someone new to fuck too much. No amount of exercise is going to change that.

Don't be a boring cunt and stop role-playing as a starfish during sexytime

Not being a cuck x F

The woman in this picture is perfect. However, I can tell you, 100%, that if I knew she loved exclusively me, and even if I loved her, I would still think about fucking other women. You just can't compete because he owns you.

Let it go, or become a cuckquean.

SS+GOMAD

Starting Strength. Not a troll answer, just look it up.

The only way is to cuckold him back

Fuck his best friend or dad

Don't listen to this troll. Shutzstaffel.

I MUST PLANT MY SEED INSIDE OF HER FERTILE WOMB.

>whats
Come sit on my face, then we shall chat

Be honest.

Do you put out for him enough?

Are you pretty?

Do you nag him at all?

It can be any one of these three

this

It stands for Super Shrek. It's a program where you gain a ton of mass insanely fast, but also get a little fat.

stop trying to fuck with him you faggot

>have a huge BBC fantasy because of /gif/
>have attempted plenty of times to do it, but back out last second because HIV risk

>tfw

fifty (50) keks

Better use protection if you're gonna watch the new top gear.

Kek. Someone was bound to make this joke sooner or later.

Don't fuck a nigger. You'll regret it.

show us your current size ass ..

leave him, I'll be here for you

>all these troll answers
it stands for sucking sausage, it helps you get a more defined jawline (by sucking dick) which helps one appear more masculine, later in the program it moves to glutes to help you take dick like a champ

OP here, I am in fact, a man.

you should do it raw and get HIV, you racetraitor
learn your fucking lesson

I knew it!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Cheat on him.
But not only that, NTR him.

He's trying to learn faggot, stop fucking him up

A statutory rape charge if you practice it in real life.

>significant other is cheating
>Doing anything other than immediately breaking up

???