Redpill me on Ephedrine, Veeky Forums. Are the benefits worth it? Will I fuck my shit up

Redpill me on Ephedrine, Veeky Forums. Are the benefits worth it? Will I fuck my shit up

Mild stim(small TDEE increase), more useful as an appetite suppressent than a fat burner in my experience. Won't fuck you up, but caffeine is probably a better alternative

Huh

use both simultaneously for optimal effect. 24 mg eph + 400 mg of caffeine and you'll be lifting strong and cutting comfortably

Be careful. I take 1-2 pills each morning with my coffee just to wake me up. I think I'm hooked.

I you're prone to panic attacks make sure you eat a lil food with it before your morning dose. Had a bad time today.

Anyone in the states (WA) know where to get this stuff?

Lol, don't do this.

its a 1% increase in metabolism.

it's only purpose is if you're a faggot that needs some help suppressing appetite and a little bit of energy.

Fuck you the energy is primo. No one "needs" any supplement, they just make shit better.

I thought real Ephedrine was illegal to sell in the states? Can you still buy it online somewhere?

why not?

it's legal in canada.

you guys can buy AR-15s but not ephedrine. wtf

I believe meth cookers used it to make meth. That's one of the main reasons why its illegal.

>24 mg eph + 400 mg of caffeine
Holy fuck, don't do this

I'm on it right now.

I need MOAR.

Also they ship to Canada.

I thought they used pseudoephedrine, which is still legal, albeit harder to get than it used to be.

Start at 12.5 ephedrine and 100mg caffeine twice a day. Then when thats not working 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine once a day and the other does the same as the first. Then work up to 25 ephedrine 200 caffeine twice a day

Literaly faggots

I was running 25mg ephedrine with 400mg caffeine 3 times a day for 2 month and had zero bad experiences.

Maybe you are some 120lb twinks

ayy lmao

>Literaly

Can't use it right
Can't spell it right

Kill yourself