While CHAD spends his days in PRISON getting BUTTRAPED by TYRONE...

While CHAD spends his days in PRISON getting BUTTRAPED by TYRONE, you spend your free time on the couch eating PIZZA and getting left-swiped by STACY.

Seriously though, why does a good-looking college athlete have to resort to date rape to get it in?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648743/Jury-finds-Vanderbilt-football-player-Brandon-Vandenburg-GUILTY-raping-girl-dorm-room.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>resort to

Rape is not a "resort", nor is it ever the only option. He wanted the power and dominance of the act, not the sexual satisfaction.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648743/Jury-finds-Vanderbilt-football-player-Brandon-Vandenburg-GUILTY-raping-girl-dorm-room.html

I know fems that joke about being raped, as if they even wanted it.

Girls DO like it. They just dont want an ugly guy to do it, and even then they still orgasm a lot of the time.

>and even then they still orgasm a lot of the time.

That means NOTHING, literally nothing.

I could beat my dick looking at trappy's pictures, a dick cumming or hentai and I would orgasm but that doesn't mean I am a trap lover, gay or a weeaboo.

it just doesn't

Because he's a faggot who peaked early OP. He couldn't convince Stacey to have sex so he forced himself on her like a fucking savage. Real men don't treat their women like that.

Don't get discouraged because you've had bad luck in the past, you can attract women by working hard. This "chad" and "beta" stuff is all in your head and your using it as an excuse to hold yourself back from reaching your potential.

>Real men don't treat their women like that.

i've got news for you user..

Lol if I looked at something like that my dick would go limp mane...

The only thing he peaked was his wiener into dat bitches vaginor.

>Why does this outstanding fellow need to do this
>If you look good and are athletic you can't be an asshole psychopat virgin loser
Have you browsed Veeky Forums AT ALL?

It's the guys that think they're alpha and have something to prove. Usually they have a lot of advantages in life, so when they're actually denied, they ape out over it.

>Chad

That guy ain't Chad. Chad is pic related.

Either get the whole package, or don't even try.

Jesus fucking christ you redpill virgins are such a joke

just shut the fuck up

>Chad
That dude is ugly and looks like he would be creepy as fuck f a m. More like Derek; the kid who stalks Chad of snapchat to find out what he's gonna wear to a party so he can dress the same.

nice

>rape is bad

I really hate this meme

He's not wrong though.

>redpill guys actually believe this

i hope none of you virgins have sisters

>good-looking

uhh he looks like a downie
all his features are crammed into the center of his face

Nah he ain't ugly, his face is a 7/10, if he has a good body he could be an 8/10.

Lol whiteboy is gonna get FUCKED. No way they are going to let him off easy after what happened with the Brock Turner case.

>tfw no Tyrone in my life to pound my hole

>surveillance footage shows that all his friends were niggers
as expected 2bh

Lmao do you go outside

That guy is the posterboy for autism, even ER looked better, and he shot up his dorm

This is the age of Tinder, either look like a movie star or stay with your hand

>good looking

fat babyface != good looking

>do you go outside
Yes, I just don't have stupid standards like women do.
>either look like a movie star or stay with your hand
Or you know go gay.

> good looking
He's pretty average m8

t. Desperate Fedora

But statistically speaking women do orgasm when they are raped, it's a natural defence system for the woman and it doesn't mean she is psychologically enjoying.

Why is everyone getting so triggered by the truth?

>BUTTRAPED by TYRONE

I love how the CHAD universe is slowly EXPANDING. We have STACY, wingman BRAD and now TYRONE.

It isn't that serious though. Having an unwanted penis in your vagina is about as serious as stealing a lollipop from a candy store.

Women are oversensitive, nobody who ever dealt with one should deny that, but bodily autonomy and all of that is a basic human right for both men and women so rape is treated seriously.

most likely they banged and when she realized he wasn't interested in a long term relationship she cried rape :/

Chads from private schools are just characterless trash, straight up.

Just got done with a year at the #1 party school, the amount of assault charges I should have racked up just to call myself a good person who stands up for the fellow man would give me as much prison time as a rapist.

And yet I still haven't psycho-analyzed why chads do this retarded shit. They're just no rationalizing the acts I saw. Maybe its the competitive nature.

Complete moral-less trash with no empathy or remorse. They think their money looks and success makes up for terrible character. Terrible parenting, whores for mothers who do nothing but get fucked and shop all day, 'boys will be boys', and being allowed to party at 14 in a hyper-competitive social environment.

The absolute worst kind of people. So sick and pretentious until their sisters come around.

Basically richfags
They are the male equivalent of modern women

#1 party school

ASU?

nice compact midface

I've been here two months and I still don't know who Trappy is, is some kind of troll or something?

good looking guys aren't used to being denied

a girl denies a good looking guy, they don't care, they'll just force their way in

Ohio University

>until their sisters come around.

What does that mean

Also I'm very ashamed by my physical appearance. What did those so called Chads look like? Not asking you to post pics, just describe and post a random picture from googl to compare.

Ah that was my second guess. ASU is right up there too.

Means they can't try to subtly lorde over you and talk shit while they're too busy being terrified that their sister will sneak off with you. Kind of hard to both be the obviously superior nigga and not be able to hold onto your sister.

7/10s to male model tier with a massive preoccupation with what branding your clothes are, what private school/kids you name drop, what frat you belong, and what football team you cheer for.

its playing with your head cause its symmetric, hes average simple as that, close narrow eyes with big puffy round lips and a small narrow nose

their moms are trophies if dad makes >100k and they get better nutrition than most.

They're nothing to write home about in person, 3 extra inches or so and a 7-8/10ish face.. Atleast not for me

Don't forget this one

>symmetric
lol no his nose is crooked

What a redpill virgin!

Just because they orgasm doesn't mean they like it!

Hell, I jerk off to traps and gay guys exclusively and orgasm. Doesn't mean I like it!

this is pseudo-intellectual shit that is only popular because it's new. what an obviously horse shit idea.

dude, many chads, if you ever talk to them or befriend them, are fucking stupid, insecure, but good looking betas.

some of my college athlete friends are great guys but holy shit they can, for whatever reason, be some of the dumbest most socially awkward dudes I know. That bone structure and athleticism, which you gotta give to em, is the only thing that saves them. Even girls see this.

Point being, they're not all suave dapper dan men.

you mean, a tight core, which is sexy as hell

wow, nice compelling argument and rebuttal you offered there. Mind sharing some links of your impeccable source of knowledge of what goes on in a rapists mind?

>Ithe just doesn't

Wew lad