How do I unlock Operator mode? Also let us mourn the loss of one who made it, probably slayed tons of pussy...

How do I unlock Operator mode? Also let us mourn the loss of one who made it, probably slayed tons of pussy, and wasted sand niggers by the boatload.

We're still at war?

We're always at war.

Obvious roid use spotted. Probably just injected tren b4 that pic was taken XD

Operators don't count as 'boots on the ground'.

Ice Cream Fitness 5x5

Lots of running. some swimming. Calisthenics out the ass. Also lift weights in your free time.

This is like a reoccurring nightmare where we're just running in place for 15 years.

Endurance is far more important than strength.. Start ruk msrches

run a fuck ton,push ups/pull ups/crunches a fuck ton, not be a pussy ass faggot, be relatively strong(1/2/3/4 is good to aim for)

in descending order of importantness

People pay this little attention?

How much do you think he squatted?

Rip, died with greater dignity than any of us will

Who honestly gives a shit what a bunch of retard barbarians that we armed are doing in their shitty desert homeland? There are more important things to attend to in the homeland if you haven't noticed things are kind of falling apart here.

I had that when my anteriormdelts were undeveloped, and my side delts were massive from only doing side lat raise.

They no longer look like that since i started doing ohp, my front delt exploded, but they looked exactly that retarded and im full natty

What is Norman Reedus doing in Iraq?

Hemingway pls go

rucking

underrated

>getting killed protecting the jew oil
>dignified

>Snake??? Stop kidding around! Snaaaaaake!!

Not the same guy but I care because I have a stake in that both Iraq and Afghanistan. I've spent 5 years of my life in those two dusty shitholes and seen too many people American and locals die for it.

Dude bled out from a random bullet. He barely saw any war at all.

The public doesnt care about the war bro.
You and your buddies are getting played

He was an excellent goy. We will remember him as "Operator mode".

Good goy.

as long as islam exists and/or there are finite resources in the world there is going to be war

>as long as Israel exists and/or there are finite resources in the world there is going to be war

Fix'd that for you.

Am I pol or are poltards raiding fit?

You'll note how the headline doesn't mention how many he killed.

I read the story and the guy Charles Keating IV ran out of ammo and his weapon malfunctioned so he ran to a vehicle and got a sniper rifle and started firing from a roof until he was hit.