HOW the fuck is being fat/thin NOT genetic bros? fuck

HOW the fuck is being fat/thin NOT genetic bros? fuck

Can someone explain to me how some people can give 0 fucks about what they eat, drink soda as their primary liquid, eat mostly microwavable & fast food shit, and stay slim?

Because those people eat 1 meal a day and a chocolate bar for breakfast.
its all calories in and calories out

This meme needs to stop. There have literally been scientific studies which disprove it.

Hunger. Most fat people from fat families are constantly hungry. They graze, tucking food into their mouths at nearly every opportunity.
Thin people that "eat whatever they want" really are eating whatever they want. But that tends to be almost nothing until a social occasion reminds them they need to eat, when their barely there hunger flares up and they stuff themselves, then go back to barely eating the rest of the day.

There is metabolic variation between people. If I recall correctly, the standard deviation in TDEE between people of the same lean mass and activity level is about 80 something calories. That means if you vary by 300 calories, you're a remarkable outlier.

Show me these studies that disproves calories in and calories out

Because they have like one proper meal a day at best.

Link? Do you have any full papers? I'd be curious how they address the statistically powerful, replicated studies that show the opposite.

For real?

Epigenetics.

We can literally change our genetic code through will-power applied over time.

Fuck off back to the forum you came from you fat fuck. Because you eat like shit all day like you're on holiday or at a fucking party and became fat

But skelly kid eats shitty once a day as a MEAL and stays under his calorie limit or maintains you start crying

Don't pick up your fork as much or twist the plastic on the top of those biscuits and put them down.

You type of people fucking piss me off

There have literally been millions of people who follow it and have results to prove it.

thats what i fucking thought you lil bitch

this will be the man who goes on a rampage @ planet fitness on free pizza night

Genetic/Epigenetic:
>Appetite
Can cause someone to overeat or undereat
>Testosterone
Amount contributes to muscle growth / bf
>Fat distribution
Can make someone appear more or less fit

Personal Responsibility:
>Calorie intake
>Level of exercise / calorie output
All the knowledge in the world is available to most people in developed countries. Bad parents can make childhood difficult, but once you are independent, there is no excuse for not being able to control your body composition.

Whether it be easy or difficult, you will always have control.

Fat people snack

Strictly speaking, calories in calories out 100% fact but not the typical dogma spouted on Veeky Forums.

>A person will lose or gain weight if they are in a deficit or excess of calories.

If the statement were a difficult math problem, it would be the answer with no working or in other words... useless.

I always feel bad seeing photos like this. It reminds me of how cataclysm literally killed WoW.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE?

DELETE THIS

im not sure if fat is nature/genetic or not, but nurture is. fat people tend to get married and have fat kids so it sucks ass for them.

I don't get it either. I know the shit is a myth and whatnot, but I have friends in college that eat and drink way more than I do (they don't lift) and aren't fat/huge at all. I eat 6 big meals a day in college and they still eat more. They're just skinny fat and ultra skelly mode. It blows my mind.

Ex-skelly here.

I ate whatever the fuck I wanted but I never had breakfast and over the course of the week of one day gorging then the next skip lunch or whatever I stayed in skellyville.

I've never had much of an appetite. Finished college at 6'1" 150lbs and fuckin hell is it hard to maintain 205 I am at right now.

Did it counting cals. I thought I ate a lot when I was younger but I was fuckin clueless.

What manner of creature inhabits such a vile den?

That nigga has a actual trash bin and folds his soda boxes

He's miles away from the majority of WoW degenerates

Is that a dildo on the chair?

STICKY STICKY STICKY SAGE SAGE SAGE

>not always having two piss bottles on the ready

Exactly.

Fat people are too lazy to work so they stay fat.

I'm not going to sit here and bullshit you with cals in/cals out memes

I can only speak from my own account, which is I'm about 30 lbs over weight, and I've been eating a calorie of 500 below my TDEE. "BUT I BET YOU SNEAK IN EXTRA FOOD FAT FUCK" naw, the only extra shit I sneak in is cardio faggot.

And I haven't lost a pound in 2 months, my only option to get to a healthy weight is to starve myself.

Not gonna happen.

I can still make gains, but cutting for me is out of the picture.

it is genetic but if fatties TRIED to actually lose weight they wouldn't be fat.

The subtle suction dildo between the Flesh Lube box and the WoW DLC boxes or whatever when things get boring.

Hurrr durr. You're eating at maintenance. Eat 500 less calories for 2 more months and come tell us you haven't lost weight. All you've done is find your actual TDEE, and learned that internet formulas are pointless for TDEE. God I hate Veeky Forums so much

OP, I am skinny really fucking skinny, at 5ft8 at 120lbs skinny, because my family is so fucking poor we can't buy enough food, I got a job where i save up 3/4ths of what I make soley for food every month and I still don't have enough food to gain much weight, i went up from 90lbs to 120lbs once i got my job, but now I can't go up much anymore since food costs money.

Skinny people just don't eat food, thats why they are skinny, fat people eat a shitload of food which is why they are fat.

I really need to start playing WoW again.

Sure my real TDEE is not sustainable though, I would have to eat 1.2k calories and be miserable.

That's the genetics playing a part, of course you can lose weight eating next to nothing, but it's just not worth it when your shit is this weak.

Why don't this scrub got more TBC boxes?

Because I can eat 4 family sized bags of doritos and 4 2-liters of mountain dew a day and still be under my TDEE

Kek you sound like a land whale

I thought MoP killed wow?

You are doing something retarded or are 5 foot tall if you're not losing weight at 1500 Or less. Even if you DO have. Ametabolism that slow. Then 1200 IS sustainable and you're just a typical Purdy who can't handle a cut.

What is your TDEE?

>My stomach defies the law of conservation of mass

I'ma go with no, fat fuck

It doesnt have to defy shit.

Chad just has 50% better metabolism.

Just like he has a 50% longer penis than your 5 inch toy and 500000% more sex appeal.

>dildo
>buttplug
>vaseline
>lube
>Veeky Forums

I commend him on having a garbagebin close at hand and folding his cardboard though.

yes but people have vastly different BMR's

True, but he's keeping his soda boxes and I'm pretty sure those two empty water bottles are for piss.

Why does he have so many copies of the same games?

Because they eat that shit rarely and eat rarely in general.

t. Skeletor, Undead Lord of Skellingtons

The number of copies of each game he has is directly proportional to how many people he has eaten.

Extra accounts for multi boxing most likely.

some people have chad/stacy metabolisms, sure

baseline, you can always lose weight though, it might take you stricter calorie control and more cardio, but you -will- lose weight if you eat logically and exercise

and you can take comfort knowing that once they age and their base metabolism starts to slow down, you'll remain Veeky Forums because you've been practicing good fitness habits for years while they were DOING SOMETHING SOCIAL while you were GETTING FIT ALONE

play for the long game bros

DAMN IT POZY GET OUT OF YOUR SISTER'S ATTTIC!!!!

Pretty sure he's a multi-boxer i.e. running multiple accounts of the game at once to obtain an advantage in coordination in player vs player and to remove the need for other players when doing dungeons and shit.

Used to go on /wowg/ on Veeky Forums occasionally back when I played, there are some autists with like 50 accounts who post pictures like that with stacks of copies of the game and game time cards.

There's one dude who has made a server unplayable as he multi boxes over 80 accounts and crashes the server in ashran

He runs multiple versions of WoW with different accounts on the same computer.

I am an ex-/wowg/fag. His name was "Pozy" and he was a massive faggot.

Can you autistic fags shut the fuck up about that shitty game and go to /v/ or something?

Maybe you should apply to be a mod and then ban us you bitch-titted turbofaggot.

Are those ash trays?

dat dildo on the desk getting me hungry :^)

this can't be real. this is high quality bait.

I used to be really skinny. I felt like I could eat anything i wanted and often ate shitloads of fast food. Sonetimes i might go 12 hours awake without eating though because hunger has barely any effect on me and getting food often felt too inconvenient.

I only realized how little i was eating when i tried to make some gains with a proper diet.

People are taught differently, other people don't see a problem with eating excessively because they were not taught it was wrong. People that usually have bad eating habits are usually those with shit situations. You see it as bad because you were taught that it was bad or learned it. Also kys you ignorant fuck

Nah, it was good, WoD did though

in most cases the biggest factor is how you were raised
how your parents cooked/fed you and what you did during the day.
by that I mean if you could snack or not and whether you were too busy to even remember about food and would only eat when you got really hungry or the other way, food was everywhere and you had nothing better to do than eat
stuff like that shaped your appetite and eating habits

People can absorb less than 100% of the energy they intake due to metabolic disorders. There was some woman who had to constantly eat calorie dense foods because her body simply wouldn't absorb the nutrition, she looked anorexic despite always eating. But it can't really work the other way around aside form rare diseases like lipedema, but even then it's just one part of your body that gains weight.

It's not genetics, fat people often come from parents. This just means that they were raised on their fatass parents' diets, so they are fed like a fatass from a young age, which in turn makes them fat, nothing genetic, just shitty meal planning for themselves and a lack of proper nutritional care for the children.

>that one cable going into the floor vent

had one of those in my school bus
she was skiny af but walked around with a bag full of cake and sandwiches