>I did everything right this time edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0S9VEm3bT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for will caber fix my dick?

Gj OP
Only if its prolactin induced

Stretching front delts before chest day y/n?

Had the funniest experience at the gym today

>be at the gym
>doing lateral raises after some dumbell OHP
>some dude in his 40s is by the weight machines
>wearing sunglasses in the windowless gym
>hugging two 5 pound dumbells
>doing half squats
>lost.jpg
>i drop my weights and try to not start laughing my ass off
>i recover and the dude goes on and does somewhat normal machine shit.

but what i dont get is the dude looked decently strong
maybe he was just having an emotional moment with the babywieghts that got him started but idk

Warming up maybe ?
Not saying he was doing it correctly

Just started a tst / tren / var cycle

This shit is insane. Hands down the best cycle i've ever been!

I just imagine some guy having an emotional nostalgic memory of his first day in the gym
>Tfw this used to kill the quads

>>>>>>>>>>cycle

Are steroids even for manlet faggots or what? c'mon senpais step it up

So im on week 14 of my 500mg/wk Test C cycle got some good gainz. I want to run it longer, could i add another 10 weeks of lower test but add NPP?

Yes... Increase the NPP slowly to keep growing.

300mg of NPP a week decent?

>ran a test cycle a year ago, normal length
>did pcp, clomid included
>start losing muscle mass and libido drops
>gf dumps me because I'm a limp dick who is starting to get saggy
>go to urologist, turns out I have test in the low 300s

I am now stuck taking clomid 3 times a week, and it keeps my test in the upper 900s. I feel like this shit isn't good for me though. Did I fuck up my pcp or something? Did I fuck up my test for the rest of my life? My dad did the same exact cycle and had similar results after, so now he cruises.

I feel like taking clomid for the rest of my life is just as bad for me as cruising. Not sure what I should do.

Yes. I would increase 100mg every 5-6 weeks. It's up to you.

YOU FUCKS ARE NOTHING BUT CHEATERS

OH SHIT DUDE
OH NO

>Did PCP
Did you into psychosis?

>pcp

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0S9VEm3bT4

Got the fucking tonsillitis again
I think I'm gonna have to save up the cash to have them removed through private, rather than wait for the public system to get to me.

What age did you guys start pinning?

>Did I fuck up my test for the rest of my life?

this is why i'll never roid. ever

so many people dont know the damage pinning can do to your HPA axis

stereons? not even once

even odds your shit was fucked from the get-go

order triptorelin, drop clomid, pin 100mcg trip

test bloods at 3 weeks, month and a half, and 3 months

you're one dumb motherfucker

oh shit he's here

summerfags clear out

Gay and pointless

KEK

>citing your own retarded posts as evidence

/fit. literally

stay weak, stay small

>100mg diphenidine
>10mg diazepam
>3mg etizolam

5 hours later and I still aint sleeping

what the fuck

my brain is officially on full break down mode

just flatline tren right into my veins already

ace or e

let me repeat this, just to make it crystal clear

you're one dumb motherfucker

how about you ascend past the first grade reading level and make some minor effort to rub the last two brain cells you've got together, maybe make enough of a spark to comprehend what the fuck I screencapped because I don't feel like word-vomiting this bullshit every time some dumb motherfucker like you rears their downsy head, and gain some small inkling of your own profound ignorance

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself.
You're still a joke.

suspension

i get it, you're doomed to spent the rest of your life as a cucked phaggit beggin for scripts off of some jew doctor just to get your dick hard again

stay mad brah

whats you cycle? I need more info.

I just imagine a guy working out a gym and a stupid 20 something-year-old faggot glaring at him as he can not fathom the many reasons why someone might be lifting light weight.

holy shit it really is summer as fuck in here

please crawl back into whatever bb.com cesspool you escaped from before your autistic pseudo-ironic meme bullshit infects other people and they start incoherently shouting about cucks and jews and thinking

17. Full srs.

If it's ace, pin before bed.

Using any stim? Estrogen high?

Oh, the ironing.

no no he's right you are just a massive faggot that jumps on the defensive immediately.

diphenidine is a paradoxical stim as well as dissociatiive. high dose is supposed to bring sedation. honestl ive munched enough shit to be dead right now

estro is high yes

You're right but also he's right because you do seem pretty fuckin stupid.

buy some mk677 fixed my trensomnia

good tip thanks man!

What do you base that opinion on?

already taking 20mg mk 677 ed

not really

not lifting
Hugging
5 pound dumbells
doing halfsquats in the middle of the machines
wtf

Gotta keep estro low-mid with tren. I feel fucked up/weird with high estro + tren.

Maybe thats the secret to getting big and we're just sitting here laffing at him

First of all:
>>On what do you base that opinion?*

Really it seemed like there were 2 peanut gallery posters. I cast a wide net so I'm not sure which one you are but it doesn't really matter. Brick might be a massivefaggotpseudo-intellectual etc...but I trust his judgment. Something about his morose, reactive hostility shows me that he understands the vast majority of people are just relentlessly dumb as fuck.

I wanted to front load my Tren E and Test E.

Ive been running a cruise of 250mg of test e but gonna blast with 400mg of Tren E a week and 500ng of test E

What amount should i front load with?

Frontload 1g tren, done this numerous times with no issue. You won't get the sides of a sustained 1 gram dose.

thank god someone in here gets it

>Brick might be a massivefaggotpseudo-intellectual etc...but I trust his judgment.
Summed it up fairly well kek
I'd start doing my research off of what brick had said long before I believed half the bullshit anons post

So i should just increase the test up to 500mg a week? Ive got some caber on hand for the tren

Also after the 1g of tren do i just keep doing 200mg EoD or do i skip a few injections?

Why are you even injecting enanthate eod?

Sauce?

@carolbene

so I should do weekly injections then?

>managing to go out and approach random women every day and get phone numbers despite my near autism
>approach a ton, get rejected a fuck ton, get a straight dime pieces number and one cute shy nerdy girl that seems really into me
>starting to be much more confident speaking to women
>see a high school crush and other girl from school that was extremely out of my league and I was awkward around as a kid
>high school crush freaks out and can't get over how much I've changed, said I've gotten so big and look like I'm doing good, is giggly and extremely surprised and can't get over it for a good 10 minutes, this girl loves me now, whereas before she wouldn't take me serious at all
>other girl from school practically shrieks when she sees me and is excited and happy to see me, and is also amazed with how I look, and they both probably noticed my massive change in confidence and social awareness.
>feels so fucking good man
I'm definitely gonna say roids have helped me get here

Not even final form, I've lost a shit ton of weight and am off cycle for now

Yeah 500 is a good frontload. You pin enanthate esters twice a week dude not eod. Sun/Thurs is good

And yeah 200 twice a week after frontload

the fact that you are asking this shows you don't know shit. not saying this to be an asshole or whatever it's just fact. you are gonna run a high risk of fucking yourself up somehow if you run gear with your current level of knowledge. i would highly suggest reading a fuckload more first

whats wrong with 200mg Tren E EoD?

I'm thinking about clean bulking on test e. Think ill get bloated as fuck?

he asked if he should do weekly injections, as if he was even considering that a possibility and not that it is completely fucking retarded

you're always gonna get bloat on just test. it will be reduced with clean eating but it will still be there

Enanthate esters are pinned E3D
Acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate esters are pinned ED or EOD

As other user said always a little bloat. 500 pw shouldn't be too bad, higher doses can turn you pretty soft.

Okay I see now I've made the mistake of I've been meaning to say E3D

doing 400mg Tren E a week done in 2 injections.

G2g bro, great stack. Glhf

Damn. Id hate to be bloated. I was thinking about keeping my fats very low and carbs high along with high protein to reduce as much bloat as possible

Add in mast, tren, var or winny if you wanna stay dry af.

This There are many reasons one might do this. In fact, it is typical warmup in physical therapy. He likely suffered a recent injury, has chronic pain, arthritis, a replaced joint, dislocation, testing a muscle tear, surgery-related healing, or any number of other things.

Maybe the fact that he was older should've tipped you off, but then I get that you are young and retarded and probably uncapable of thinking. Typical millenial . . . just laughs at what he doesn't understand and labels everything wrong when the fact is it is you that is clueless.

FYI, I've lifted for years with the top ranked power lifters and a well known Mr. Olympia. When they are past their prime, all sorts of shit breaks down and you have to test it on that day, very gently, to even see if it can take anything in a warm up which might appear absurd to most given their musculature or fitness. In fact, the Mr. Olympia I used to lift with for several years could bench but maybe the bar and on some days not even that despite still being a beast and probably making you look like a little girl. His shoulders were simply abused from all the lifting and torn to shreds inside. Somedays he'd be able to work up to 495, others he couldn't even lift the bar. I still remember him complaining about rainy days as he claimed he couldn't lift at all on a rainy day because it hurt too much.

You understand little about lifting child and clearly little about the world. Maybe keep your trap shut and learn a thing or two and you won't look like such a fool laughing at others. It's you who is likely the joke--even if the guy in your gym is a complete fuckup, where do you get off passing judgment and posting shit about random guy you know nothing about and apparently didn't even have the sack to ask him what was up?

Cowardly little fuck. You'd get your skull smashed through the wall for that shit back in my day.

This btw, is aimed at this imbecile if that was not somehow clear.

Shit dude that was .

Dont want none/10

running 250 test and 400 tren

i dont have any nipple wierdness and my libido is stronk. do i really need an AI?

Probably not, get bloods to be sure.

will getting 80% of my protein from protein powder kill my gains?

Dude mix it up a little.
2l skim milk 68g protein 720 cal
Oven pizza 67g protein 1200 cals
2x tin tuna 48g protein 240 cals

i never run ai, but I only use about 600 test + some mild orals

estro usually high when i get bloods but i don't see the issue if everything else is fine, I only get sides when im tappering down my dose back to 200 so ill take them as needed

i always think AIs are over prescribed, people saying to take adex as a precautionary on a simple 500 test cycle seems strange to me.

Most AIs fuck with your lipids so you have to weigh up the benefits.

Do you have any info on effects of androgen use on body hair? Test and tren made cheat and stomach hair grow but arm hair is still bullshit
That close to shaving it instead of having shitty fine arm hair

man i love this picture, the filename kind of ruins its magic tho

>185lbs 5'9, shooting for 12lbs lost by august
>1500 cal keto and 300test-300tren

Should I bother with clen or are the side effects not worth it? I hear it's like a 10% metabolic boost which is jack shit anyway since eating a tiny snack out of stress/cortisol would've completely negated that shit. I can't take more than 80mcg, last time I hit 120mcg I had a heart attack scare. Granted astralean was reportedly overdosed.

Was thinking of adding winny early for uhh, well, more drugs more nutrition partitioning/fat loss right?

why keto let alone on tren

at 1500 cals u might as well just take it a step further and psmf anyway right

PSMF
LOW DOSE TEST
EQ

current fraud meme

replace eq with tren and dnp

The restrictions are pretty shit, so I just want something I can consistently do.

Work lunch -> greek yogurt with 2.5 scoops.
Home -> 600 calories of pork chops/loins and 400 cals of whatever veggie dish I can find, no starch-shit.

If I were mentally stronger I could literally just do 500ml of yogurt and 2 scoops twice a day and call it quits at 1000ish calories.

same as every other part of the body with androgen receptors, they alter expression of dna into specific proteins but it's still your dna at the end of the day

250mg test + 400-600mg dnp + strict psmf + 1-2hr liss w/ 15-20mg yohimbine hcl + 200mg moda (replace with ephedrine or w/e) + 200mg caffeine dosed every 4 hours

short of liposuction or amputation, that's the fastest you'll ever lose weight

sak loves eq like kanye loves kanye

psmf is stupidly effective given strict adherence, used for short periods of time with gear

cruise dose test got me bigger and stronger than 90% of fraud

tren is awesome for strength, trap/delt pop, subq water shift, and dose-dependent de novo lipogenesis blunting meaning less excess carbs get turned into fat

dnp is the undisputed king of weight loss and people are too fucking dumb to objectively evaluate any (read: negligible at worst) potential sides

Would Steroids be my best options to increase my BMR? I'm a recovering fatass, but my BMR / TDEE is fucking tanked after prolonged dieting.

I estimate that my TDEE is around 700-800 calories lower (1500 TDEE) than normal around my age / height / size. But my appetite hasn't downregulated, so I'm piss hungry every day.

>Would Steroids be my best options to increase my BMR?
no, look into t3

>look into t3

>no, look into t3

You're a bad person sometimes yolo

Drink more water or coffee

Or change what you eat

ANYONE CYCLING AND HAVING HAIR LOSS?

hair loss is the only thing preventing me from hopping on the bike

>cycling
>that current year
This is why you'll stay small

Aren't you always raving about how your public healthcare is so amazing