Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObNDBy_eGhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IIFYM

Empty calories, but the extracted biotech ice cream protein still counts right desu?

Poison

God-tier ice cream dessert. Just get a real one, some of these "ice cream" sandwiches have so many stabilizers that they don't melt fully, instead they turn into a gel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObNDBy_eGhY

I'm lactose intolerant,fuck ice cream.

kek

yeah same

I eat soy or coconut ice cream

Why eat that crap when you could waste the calories on some actually good icre cream?

The ones from walmart don't even melt.
While admittedly a favorite during my chuldhood, most of these aren't real ice cream.

>I eat soy

Enjoy your gyno.

eating any amount of soy won't give you gyno but I don't expect someone on Veeky Forums to know that

>coconut anything
>soy

god, i would kill myself if i was you.

>soy won't give you gyno

Okay senpai.

you sound addicted to food t b h

the user is able to learn

good boy

Coconut anything is absolutely disgusting. I don't even eat many sweets or anything if that's what you're implying, and I love stuff like kefir, but coconut is literally shit-tier. I feel bad for you

Go ahead and upgrade user.

I'm sorry you have bad taste tho

I bought one like two weeks ago. First one in ages. I took two bites and threw it in the trash. I thought it would be a nice treat cause it was like 150 cals or something but it was disgusting.

>37632320

KEK im sorry you have to force yourself in believing that shit is good, doesnt count when thats your only option :')

you take the subject of food rly seriously, maybe one day you'll be less fat

coconut good tho hehe

I can eat normal ice cream though? I'm not lactose intolerant

Ate a box yesterday....might eat a box tomorrow....smetimes mix into shakes.... W/e... You guys actually worry about what you eat? Fat asses

>he actually fell for the Veeky Forums shills

obviously if you didn't give a shit about what you ate, you'd get fat

you have to care to some extent

jfc saying it's dumb to worry about what you eat on a HEALTH BOARD

what is next

>gets overly defensive and replies to every single post
>gets cornered
>hehe... you sure do respond to this alot

3/10

you're really invested in this on a personal level, getting mad that someone likes coconut XD

COME TO PAPA