Why lift when it's about the intellect?

Why lift when it's about the intellect?

Tell that to STACEY when she's getting PLOWED by the ALPHA SILVERBACK while eating BANANAS.

mad pussy when you have both

>STACEY
>Not KOKO

Koko was more interested in watching cartoons and eating candy than mating user
She ended up obese iirc

Tell that to HARAMBE when he's DRAGGING CHILDREN with his BULGING MUSCLES while you COUNT CALORIES and CRY

how do you improve intelligence?

is it just a matter of reading books?

This fucking meme

Exercise improves cognitive functions and memory recall.
Also helps keep depression at bay.

Meditation

>Why lift when it's about the intellect?
Actually, It's about both

Hi there gorilla man its been a while since you make these threads but can you recommend any books for intelligence gains?

Yours truly, gorilla fan man

While KERCHAK is sitting around STUDYING his oneitis JANE is getting FUCKED by CLAYTON

I'm not a monkey, I'M A SCIENTIST!

>be gorilla living in America
>Get shot

Books increase knowledge
Meditation increases frontal lobe gyrification
Books make you knowledgable, but not smarter. Meditation grants you more self control and has positive effects that we attribute to intelligence.

Agreed.

It's all about reading books on logic puzzles in between sets*.

*I have actually done this, but realistically I'm far more likely to be fiddling with music players.

Lifting IS intelligence

Your nervous system includes more than just your brain, in case you forgot.

Can you not have both?

>this is what meatheads use to justify their stupidity

Ignorant white male detected.

>this is what nu-males use to justify their "intellectualism" and lack of care for ones body

There are 3

>physical
>social
>educational

Everyone has differing levels of these "intelligences"

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that you can't have both.

No, it's considered that we have 8, but this will probably change to a higher number or to another model completely when neuroscience advances.

>Musical
>Visual
>Verbal
>Logical
>Bodily
>Interpersonal
>Intrapersonal
>Naturalistic

It makes a lot more sense than a static IQ number. Very smart people can be very stupid in other areas and vice versa. These are not considered static either. You can grow them with practice.

Have a source with that? Seems interesting.

> be intelligent and scrupulous creature mediating at home
> hear an unusual sound, possibly an intruder
> decide to go check it out, but not to bring weapons as it's probably just some dumb kid
> get shot to death in my own home because people think I'm endangering the trespasser
> meanwhile a gator in Florida stands his ground and eats a kid and gets away with it

It's not about intelligence, face, height, nor frame. It's about not living in a shit hole like Ohio.

RICHARD FEYNMAN is being nominated as NOBEL LAUREATE while getting HEAD from EMMA NOETHER while you READ SELF-HELP BOOKS and MEDITATE in the hopes that they will help you become SMART

you should have both

SHE IS LOCO