Veeky Forums, what do you think of the fleshlight?

Veeky Forums, what do you think of the fleshlight?

good goyim. fuck it.

It's alright, I got one that you can mount to smooth surfaces.

Not much to say, it's a bit more enjoyable than your hand but it's an ordeal to setup (gotta wash it, lube it, fuck it, wash it, hide it) ect.

When the end result is just you wanting to cum and get it out of the way, it's pretty fucking bad.

Also if you have deathgrip from fapping for many years, it'll feel like shit compared to your hand since it's not nearly as tight as your hand.

Go to the eternal ona-hole threads on they'll give you some great advice.

Too much of a pain in the ass to clean.

Tried twice. Totally worthless.

Don't waste your money.

>wash it, lube it, fuck it, wash it, hide it
Technologic.

Have the tenga flip hole and it suffers from the same problem mentioned by , even though it was $80 and feels good, i would actually pull out of the hole just so i didnt have to clean the jizz out. I went back to using my hand but having one of these toys is always a good alternative when youre bored.

Fucking kekkkkk

/pol/ please leave

Overpriced garbage that you can make for a fraction of the price with supermarket materials.

To all those complaining about cleaning, really?
>turn on water
>spray with cleaner
>wash
>leave to dry
>rub with powder
>store away

ta-da

>tfw you're standing over the sink cleaning the rubber hole you just fucked the shit out of

None of those fucking pieces of shit you can make at home compare to a fleshlight. I've tried just about all of em, and a fleshlight will beat how they feel 10 out of 10 times.

>tfw youre pretty sure this is rock bottom

Probably better than a hand but not as convenient.

I just realized it looks like a flashlight

Holy shit mind blown!

Yeah ik

Does the cover that goes over the hole look like a flashlight

i make my girlfriend clean mine

When she doesnt suck out your cummies?

You mean your girlfriend's son?

rarely use it because deathgrips and tissue is more convenient, and cumming has been reduced to shooing off a nuisance
>i thought this was rock bottom but all i feel is the breeze of freefall

>cucking your girlfriend using a piece of plastic.
wow

10/10 gif
Thank you user.