EC STACK GENERAL

What is the real purpose of an EC stack? Is it just a hunger suppressant or is there any real science behind how it can target fat loss? Is it just a poor man's DNP?

shameless bump

safer than dnp. ephedrine is basically just speed, so it burns fat. caffeine, i'm guessing aids the effects from ephedrine to make it more useful for lifting.

Nope, DNP is harmless.

right, that's why in every dnp thread people ask how to get rid of their rashes, fever, and all the other side effects.

so essentially an EC serves the same purpose as DNP but not to the same extent/strength

Nice strawman. No, I don't know the sides of ephedrine. I'd put money down there is more than DNP. 1/20 will have a allergenic reaction to the stuff, badically the same as ephedrine. Go on forums. People "anti-DNP" have no clue what they are talking about. The shit is safe and should be legally prescribed to obese people.

DNP increases the metabolism by 120% at 200mg (4,000 calories burned a day). Ephedrine increases by about 30%. DNP effects norepinephrine the same way as ephedrine. However, ephedrine effects multiple systems including cardiovascular and repository. DNP is more pure for blocking norepinephrine systems and only does that. Ephedrine effects multiple systems. It takes a minimum of 4,000 milligrams to overdose on DNP (built up or single dose). It takes roughly 8,000-10,000 to overdose on caffiene. Understanding the mechanisms and safe use of dnp is vital but it won't kill you like potassium cyanide. Alcohol is worse for you id imagine.

I know I make it sound harmless but you shouldn't NEVER do consecutive cycles of DNP because of the effects on norepinephrine. I don't know shit about that neurotransmitter but I've heard neurologist talk about it on podcast with cold therapy. I will probably do DNP once or twice. I already ordered mine. I have a scale and way to test purity.

Considering the poison (soda/candy/processed crap/ alcohol) people shove into their mouths every day DNP ain't so bad

Everything in moderation. The concept of moderation is the key to harm reduction. Even with sex!

Well for a start EC makes you feel good, DNP makes you feel terrible.

EC is great for weight loss if appetite is what you find hard to control. DNP is terrible for weight loss if appetite is what you find hard to control.

The problem is so many fatties who look for drugs as a short cut, pick DNP because it is the most powerful, but then it increases their appetite a load and they eat too much and the DNP is wasted. Hence why, despite the constant DNP threads there is barely any good progress pictures because the fatties don't actually get good results, then shout "hurr its like any progress just fastur durr" like parroting it will somehow block out the fact that they aren't actually making good progress.

>TFW 30mg adderall every day

Don't even have to try m80s 8^)

thanks user

I honestly laughed at your post, but a majority of people at 400mg of DNP don't feel the heat or too lethargic. I've looked, trust me.
Adderall makes me insanely good at learning new code
No problem, just be safe if you do use any of these substances. V8 juice is highly recommended to keep your electrolytes in balance on any "fat burner". Also, you need the vitamins when taxing yourself like this. Don't do Keto on DNP.

>actually taking adderall every day

I hope that's short term user. That shit is bad for your brain and heart. I am prescribed adderall and rarely take it

It can induce narcolepsy and a bunch of really bad shit. My brother said in his college psychology class that "The adverse effects of drugs are the opposite of the postive when on them". That's why heroin junkies get over active nerves and can't feel anything when they cum. Adderall burns you the fuck out. It's literally meth with an extra carbon.

On my second cut on EC. Lost 10kgs both times. This current cycle is over on friday.
Look leaner, people tell me. Feel no hunger and another good thing about Ephedrine is you don't lose as much muscle mass while losing weight on it.

EC stack is literally a ~1 % metabolism boost.

it's nothing more than an appetite suppressor/stimulant for those suffering from DNP sides.

Well to start, ec is loads safer than dnp. Not even in the same galaxy in that regard.

Now as far as appetite suppression goes, there were times on EC when I would forget to eat until I actually felt hungry

Except you're taking it in nowhere near the doses that meth heads use. I'm not saying it's completely safe, but it is extremely useful and the side effects are not as bad as you're suggesting for most people. It's a benefit/risk thing.

I think the conclusion is.... The drugs aren't the devil, you are!!!!!

>If you have 1mg too much your body completely shuts down and there's nothing anyone can do to stop you dying
Yeah totally harmless

If you have 10 grams of caffeine you'll die to, but not 9.99 grams.. You're point?

Also, blood transfusions can save you from DNP overdose

I have open access to about 100g of >98% pure DNP in my lab, how pure is the shit that you take? it's basically a chemical we get from chemical supplies company.