The AspireAssist allows patients to remove about 30% of the food from the stomach before the calories are absorbed into...

>The AspireAssist allows patients to remove about 30% of the food from the stomach before the calories are absorbed into the body, causing weight loss.

>FDA approved

CHAD is eating PIZZA and then DRAINING to look SHREDDED while you COUNT calories and look SHIT

>would rather get a tube surgically inserted into your stomach than develop some self control.
baka

>Chad
>doing this
I doubt it user. This is mainly for fatties and whats worse is this is only going to make them fatter.

So basically getting a colostomy bag for your stomach. Fats should be sterilized and taxed into poverty.

in what exact way is this better than a gastric band if you're morbidly obese?

30% less of 150% o your TDEE is still 5% more than your TDEE.

Fatties BTFO.

>inb4 fats find a way to have several so they can eat even more every day

please explain to me how this is better then
A)make a meal plan
B)stick to it
C)when you slip up make yourself vomit

Im not advocating this just saying it seems more resonable then having a fucking drain installed int yourself

"but thats a eating disorder"
fuck you! if your overeating is gotten to point where your best option is a tummy drain you already have a eating disorder
"but vomiting will make the disorder worse"
fuck you! just stick to the meal plan and you wont have to maybe this way youll learn some god dam self control

New idea

Idea for a service for fat people. Sign a wavier that allows us to kidnap them and make them eat healthy in a gulag for 3-5 years, force them to lift weights. Come out shredded and with good eating habits that we ingrain in them using pavlovian methods

Because then you are not restricted

its assisted bulimia

this is bulimia
>when you slip up just resume the next day

1-2 years

Darn kids these days don't know how good they have it...

When I was your age all we had were our fingers.

because instead of simply not eating much now you eat it all and then purge

This is downright irresponsible of the FDA. This is not a solution to overeating.
>assisted bulimia
Precisely.

>This is downright irresponsible of the FDA

if its safe its safe my man

fuck, you americans crack me up. i'd defs get this done tho

I wonder where they got the idea...

ventricostomy actually

>USA
>irresponsible
mfw

>FDA
>safe
really, user?

>what is a joke

i'd be the first to sign this. but make it a "camp" instead and 1 year. you'd better have real nutritionists, doctors, and oly/powerlifting coaches tho.

How about we tax shit food to cover all the loses on society caused by obesity? Cheaper and easier to do.

>drain your stomach acid

what could go wrong?

>tfw it will start leaking one day and you'll die a painful death due to stomach acid leaking into your body

>tfw my country does this

I guess it works, since most people are fit

then again the people who aren't, the people who consume shit food despite the prices, get a range of other lifestyle diseases thanks to increased poverty and sap even more money from the welfare system. Either that, or they get their shit food from the immigrant shops, who somehow still sell junk food for cheap. immigrant junk food is truly the worst too, wont just make you fat but give you cancer as well.

>bulimia
its easier