So I'm a skinnyfat who started lifting 3 months ago to get Veeky Forums and to lose my man boobs...

So I'm a skinnyfat who started lifting 3 months ago to get Veeky Forums and to lose my man boobs. I've certainly made improvements on my chest, but I'm not sure if I have gyno, plain man boobs or if it's something else entirely. What do you guys think?

lmao nice tits faggot

you should flip your img b4 uploading them to a flickir forum

SS+GOMAD

It's fine in my camera roll. Idk why it got flipped when I uploaded it

I'm no expert on gyno, but my understanding is that you'll have to cut down to low bodyfat before you can really tell. I don't know your weight and height, but it looks like you still have some extra lbs on there. Keep up on your cut! Grats on your progress so far, brother, we're all gonna make it.

I'm actually bulking right now, and am 5'8 1/2, 167 lbs, and 14% bf. 3 months ago I was 134 lbs and 8 or 9% bf, but still had the belly and man boobs.
And thanks for the motivation bro :D

Well if you've ever felt tits before,(you're not a Virgin right?) You would know that breast is harder than fat so you should be able to tell by feeling them. Unless you're a Virgin or something. I hope you're not a virgin.

I'm a virgin

My my my. Shame shame.

This is bait or you don't know how to calculate bf%. At 8% you should have been fucking shredded and those tits of yours have never been shredded m8. Sorry. Don't give up, just be real with yourself about your progress and where you're at now.

>That body
>Not being a virgin

Did you not see I was 134 lbs? I only ate 2 meals a day at the time, and small portioned at that. My calorie intake was embarrassing, but I still had a curved stomach and man boobs for some reason.

And there's this device at the nutrition center where I get my supplements from, that calculates your bf% based on your height, age, and weight. Then you hold the metal handles and it calculates your bf%
So I'm going off of what that device says is my bf%

Too obvious dude

he could have paid a prostitute to fuck him

I'm not lying. Idk if it's just genetics or what. I've always had man boobs and a slightly curved belly despite barely eating. That's why I'm asking if my man boobs will ever go away by lifting, or if it's something like gyno where I'll have to get surgery.

Is it just the tits or my whole body in general? I knew my tits were a problem but I thought the rest of my body was starting to look real good...

lol ur bf% is like 28 get real dude

I checked it with the device they have at my local nutrition zone and it said 14%. If I could get some actual answers to my question instead of people accusing me of lying, I would appreciate it.

>he's not sure if he has gyno

>5'8 1/2"
>counting half inches
When will they learn?

Electronic body fat readers are notoriously inaccurate.

Being honest with you bro, 14% and you'd have an amazing body to most peoples standards. Which you don't.

He didn't lie to you, you ain't below 20 that's for sure. I'd bet you on it

Yeah because bf% scales are totally not inaccurate by 10% either way lmao

Goddamn son, i wish my gf had tits that big

the answer is you wont know until you cut till you have abs. if the tits are still there then ur fukt mate

people shit talk bodyfat numbers because its clear you arent doing ur own research or using common sense. do you think your body is special and you magically dont have abs at 8% bf? those guys at bodybuilding competitions are near that

So is it gyno, just fat, or something else? The rest of my body seems good imp for 3 months working out. My tits seem to be the only issue, and since I'm bulking right now I know that I can't get a 6 pack until I start cutting, no matter how much I work them.
I just wanna look like Chris Evans brehs ;_;

>bulking

shit son what are you doing

I was 134 lbs 3 months ago, and skinny as fuck with the exception of my bitch tits. I'm trying to get big. I don't wanna go otter mode. Once I hit 180 I'll start slowing down and start thinking about cutting. My goal is pic related or Chris Evans body

are you trolling?

thats severe gyno, on the red end of the spectrum

omg you poor man :(

you were skinny as fuck with bitch tits now your skinny fat as fuck with bitch tits. You should have been more afraid of ending up as what you are now instead of worrying about hitting otter mode kek.

full steam ahead to 180 if its what you want son, just report back when you hit it and tell us how you feel

I've googled gyno, and it looks more like pointy nipples than what I have, which is just a larger breast area all together. Luckily my chest looks much better than 3 months ago, and when I have a shirt on the gyno just makes my chest look more muscular, but eventually I want to go shirtless, so I want to know if it's gyno I should just get surgery, or if it will go away eventually from working out.
I still had the stomach. The only difference now is that I look more my age and have a more full body. My friends and family tell me that I look more buff now, not one person has said I look fat.
Unless you know of a better way for me to hit my goal body, pls tell me.

Any tips?

can't be fucked reading through this dumb thread but you typically have to pass through otter mode to get to ur goal. Its not like an alternative destination.
Also your goal probably requires steroids

>Luckily my chest looks much better than 3 months ago
jesus christ

> when I have a shirt on the gyno just makes my chest look more muscular
do you truly think this? who the fuck thinks someone with your noodle arms and two torpedos sticking out of his shirt has a muscular chest?

Dude this is Veeky Forums. Youre not going to be coddled. Your pics show you to be skinny fat as fuck and no where near buff. You are being lied to. You have a gut that distends in your first photo. Listen to , youre not making a smart choice bulking to cap america mode because it wont happen. Take the smarter route through ottermode town. You might add a year or two to your journey but you wont be some permabulk fat fuck for the majority of it.

jesus christ

How am I supposed to get bigger if I'm not gaining any mass? I've gone from eating 1,000 calories a day to 3,000 calories a day, which is what a normal person should be taking.
The sticky says I won't get bigger unless I bulk, no matter how much I lift

>3000 cal p/day
>normal

Nigger what

leave him be user, has gotten to where he is by this and hes looking good

So give it to me straight brehs, if I want to achieve my goal body, what do you fellows suggest I do?
I've been going by what the guy at nutrition zone suggested I do, but I'm open to hearing alternate suggestions

SS GOMAD

Superset is better than isolation exercises?
I superset biceps and triceps, but I dedicate chest, back, shoulders, and legs their own day. So I'm lifting 5 days a week, hour and a half each day, and I do abs the last 15 minutes of 3 of the days.
As for GOMAD, I'm taking enormass, which is a protein shake. I also take creatine and glutamine.

Start cutting and hope it's minimized. Get two fingers and press into your nipple. If you feel any hardish lumps then that's breast tissue, the shit that produces milk and stuff, that can't be removed without surgery. I think they may be able to shrink a little but for the most part hard breast tissue isn't going anywhere. If you have hard breast tissues under nips then even if you cut down to super low bodyfat you'll still have puffy nips no matter what. I feel pretty confident in saying that you DO have gyno, some pretty bad gyno, but I think if you cut down you won't have women tits or anything like that maybe just puffy nips. I'd start on a cut ASAP though...

Also if you DO have hard breast tissue under nips don't make a habit of rubbing it. Stimulation will only make it grow.

you have bigger breasts than i do, i'm jelly.
Yeah, go to your doctor, this won't dissolve by itself

Your gyno can only be fixed by surgery. But besides that you need to cut.

Cut most fat from your diet, substitute protein shakes in the place of meats, and start running.

So how am I supposed to get big if I cut? The sticky says the only way to grow is to eat more and bulk, and then to cut once I've reached a spot I'm satisfied with, and I have a pretty healthy diet. Home cooked beef, chicken, or steak for lunch and dinner, eggs for breakfast, and 3 protein shakes a day. So it's not like I'm eating processed crap.

>3 protein shakes a day
>So it's not like I'm eating processed crap

What's your routine?

See But to add to it. I do everything 5x7's
Sunday: Biceps - Hammer curls, regular dumbbell curls, barbell curls
Triceps - skullcrushers, and the exercise where you pull the rope down
Monday: chest - bench press, incline bench press, and cable chest machine
Tuesday: back - deadlifts, lat pull, and the machine where you pull the bar down
Wednesday: shoulders - OHP machine, dumbbell OHP, and cable shoulders machine
Thursday: legs - squats, the machine where you're pushing the weight that's falling towards you, and calves
Sorry I don't know the names of so many of these exercises, I know I'm still a pleb at all of this :/

I'm also doing abs the last 15 minutes of chest, back, and shoulder days

Protein shakes are bad for you now?

Ayyy....

I believe you, but the looks of your biceps tell a different story

What weight are you lifting at? If your weight isn't heavy you may as well be cardio - perhaps that's what you're doing inadvertently

What's your bench? What's your curl?

I curl 30 lbs in each arm, I use a 60 lb barbell for skullcrushers, so same weight for biceps and triceps
For benching, I'm doing 145 lbs for bench press, 125 lbs for incline bench press

user

stop

"bulking"

If your total fat is staying the same AND you're not gaining muscle... you are just burning fat at that point

You need to look at the quality of your lifts. It doesn't matter how many reps you do - you need to struggle (to a certain degree) while lifting

I honestly think your intake is so high that when you work-out you just burn the carbs/whatever that you are consuming

Cut, hard. Focus on your macros - and no more protein shakes 3 times a day

Holy shit that's what that is? I had that as a kid and I was worried it was cancer or some shit, so I deadass squeezed my nipple so hard they leaked a clear brown liquid. Still don't know what it was but it mostly went away
>tfw puffy nips but now I'm big enough that people are afraid to call me out on it

I'm always struggling by my 4th or 5th rep. At my 6th/7th rep I'm basically screaming to get that last rep up.
My biceps still aren't huge, but they're wavy (they were almost flat 3 months ago), and my arms have definitely grown in width since I started lifting
What should I cut my calorie intake to? And how many protein shakes a day?

Count your calories bro. There's no set number, you just have to figure out how much you eat and SUPPLEMENT it with the shakes

The amount of shakes you consume depend on when you work-out

Some people take their shake during or right after a work-out, other people do that + a shake during their rest day

You're obviously lifting, but 3 protein shakes a day just adds extra fat, calories, ext...

Some people have 2 shakes a day but that's their basically their meal for that day

I just threw up in my mouth.

Ok well here's what I've been doing for the past 3 months, and tell me if I should stop it now. I'm supposed to be eating 6 meals a day (3 meals 3 protein shakes) but usually I eat 4 or 5 meals a day, but I always do them 3-4 hours apart. Since I started off as a small guy, I was told that I should bulk up as much as I can while keeping my bf% under 15%.
Should I cut to like 10% then start bulking again until I hit 15%, then rinse and repeat? Or just start going for super low bf% now and keep it that way forever

It was like 3 drops, not a mega-milk torrent

>So how am I supposed to get big if I cut?
Because you go on a bulk afterwards dipfuck. You posted a pic of that dude as your "dream bod" well he has low bodyfat which means you're gonna have to lose that fat sooner or later. Better now instead of gaining MORE fat and having your tits get even bigger. If those fucking things get any bigger the skin may never recover. You're gonna have to start wearing pushup bra's to hide your raisin boobs after you go on a cut.

Lol that's fucking sick dude. But yeah, most teenagers get that shit during puberty me included. The hard tissue are milk ducts I believe. In boys it's pretty normal during puberty to get it but they should go away and not fully form like in women. Not sure wtf the brown shit was, maybe chocolate milk?

If it's gyno then I thought it won't matter whether I bulk or cut, my tits will remain the same because of the gyno?

>who the fuck thinks someone with your noodle arms and two torpedos sticking out of his shirt has a muscular chest?

Fukking kekd out loud

thats not even OP. If he is, he is either baiting or completely oblivious and delusional

>is at 30% bf
>bulking

top fucking kek