How do you (a natty bodybuilder) come to terms that you could be making such easier and faster gains on steroids...

how do you (a natty bodybuilder) come to terms that you could be making such easier and faster gains on steroids? What made you decide not to inject?

2 many side effects brah
and i like having a full head of hair
no point sabotaging myself down the road
working out doesn't consume my life either
not like i can't gain a decent body without roids

you need to keep using in order to maintain the gains

i like my nuts the size they are?

Because I enjoy going to the gym and have no reason to or interest in fast tracking the process.

Why spend money on devaluing my results and risk my health?

After my chemo I swore I would never touch another needle unless necessary.

Same reason for not smoking, not drinking too much, not doing other drugs : money. I'd live a really unhealthy life style if I wasn't so jewish

because i'm 22, maybe in 15 years i'll start

WOW you guys get really sensitive when roids are mentioned lmao.

By knowing anything above ottermode is unnecessary for picking up chicks and that no one gives a fuck about how much I can lift at the gym. I want to look like a normal human being with clothes on, not like a hairy beast with acne.

>hey give me a reply to my provocative question
>get replies
>haha you guys are sensitive
Okay

>I've never lifted natty
Lol, they make var. For a hundred bucks you can cruise on 25 mg a day for 100 days and recomp like fuck.

not op famaila

Because I want to be bearmode, and that us achieved easily without roids. I do not train for aesthetics. I want to be the biggest fucking monster in my gym. I will never be the most shredded, or the best looking. I have therefore dedicated my time to lifting heavy shit, for the sake of lifting heavy shit. I am a superior being. I am a strongman.

Bearmode really isn't that easy to achieve without gear. Fatfuck mode is.

Sry m8, I might not be factoring in that you're (most people, average) are complete genetic failures and hard gainers.

>how do you (a natty bodybuilder) come to terms that you could be making such easier and faster gains on steroids?
The fact that I'll enjoy my gains beyond my early 20's.

I also compete in strongman, as a 231 heading up to 265. Lets not bullshit about the amount of drug usage going round in the scene.

Why are you replying to questions for bodybuilders??

I have no idea where to get steroids

Eh, im natty and look pretty big now anyway. Im already starting to look like an overcompensating manlet at 5'11. Sure i might have if i was over 6'3.
And the only ones you're impressing while on roids are other guys on roids.

I'll start when I've moved out of my parents place

>Anavar

Yeah 90% chance that's winny or dbol.

Because I'm not going to be natty soon.

I'm only stating natty for a little longer to make sure I have a solid base to start off.

Lol, what a riot. Enjoy turning into an amorphous blob, tubs

>And the only ones you're impressing while on roids are other guys on roids.

Not my experience. I'm mired by most. The only ones that have belittled me are those that slander my gains as da 'sterons!'.

I'm not a big juice head. Usually total gear

I lift for aesthetics but i also lift for health.
Health trumps all

I am not opposed to doing TRT when i get old but I am not gonna put shit in my body

?????

Yeah but you get pretty much just as mired as a yolked natty aswell, once you "over" the natty limit you only further impress other juiceheads.

Too young gonna hop on once i hit 20.

>easier and faster gains

Not my thing, son.

>Usually total gear

I hate pinning every 3 days and feeling like a fraud

not getting an erection after roiding.

>look like a machine
>no hard erections
>KEK

i dont know where to fucking get them.

And no, im not going to buy illegal substances online and get them delivered to my front door with my name on it.

>cruising on 250mg
>small
Still bigger than any natty ever

>natty bodybuilder

I started B+Cing test a year or so ago. Absolute best decision of my life.
Gains are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the improvements it has made to my life.

because times flies by, and before you know it, you have already trained 5 years, natty.

mirin' brah

danks, even though lifting never really did fill the gap. That's why i belong to Veeky Forums.

Wat
Thats retarded

And yeah ppl who dont use steroids will hate on you
Why care
Its like palestine hating on israel
I dont give a fuck what you think im way more powerful than you and american hoes are on my dick

my own sense of pride will never let me live down the fact that i needed enhancing chemical assistance (outside of just good nutrition) to reach my full potential.

I'm a firm believer that we all have the capacity to make it in our own person. Unless you have a medically confirmed deficiency theres no need for any kind of boost to your body's own pace of progression.

Society is just ill-accustomed to getting everything as fast as possible or desired so much we force our own nature to bend to our will with third-party modifications. Your body may be "strong" but mentally you haven't grown naturally accustomed to the process yet, it's not humbling, it doesn't build any wisdom, it doesn't make you a better man just a bigger hunk of meat.

So yeah, do what you want, be willing to pay your own tab later.

Tren hard
Eat clen
Anavar give up

>That feels when everyone in the threads talks about how bad roids are
>Then realize your on Veeky Forums
>60% don't lift
>30% have lifted less then 6 months
>9% roid in shame
>1% left over

I feel like I would lose all pride in any gains I made while on the juice. Being natty and looking great is fucking hard. Sure you still have to lift hard in order to make gains while on juice, but lifting is the easiest part of becoming aesthetic.

There are so many more obstacles when being natty that when you finally achieve w decent physique I imagine it feels way better than doing so with roids.

Pic is me; one day I'll make it. Staying natural.

You look great already. Anything more would be "eww he's too big" mode.

I'm not a bodybuilder.
I just want to look good.

Yeah dude is right, you've already made it. Any bigger and you would start to get too big, real question is what do you do now? Endurance? Toning?

I don't care enough about fitness to be quite honest

miron
stats, routine, diet?

>you're are

Bigger chest, maybe a little lower bodyfat and you're good to go

Honesty the only thing stopping me is hair loss.

I am already receding/thinning out and I want to slow the progress as much as possible.

Otherwise I'd be doing a test cycle.

damn
how long youve been lifting?
routine/days a week?

how do you even get on test?

like once you decide you want to try a test cycle but how do you even go about getting it?

hwut
Do you know what thread you're in?

I have anger issues I can't afford to make them worse. Also I don't wanna deflate when I come off them.

irritability, moodiness and outbursts of rage are actually the sign of low test / high estrogen

ohfuck me
really?

then i have the lowest test in the world

HORRIBLE
NIPPLE
INSERTIONS
L M A O

>how do you come to terms that you could be making such easier and faster gains on steroids?
Never saw it as an alternative
>What made you decide not to inject?
Literally zero respect for non-natty gains wether its strength or mass
Also, obviously, its cheating when you compete in a sport

They're dumb. Waste of money. I want to be fit not be FOCKING H00GE

fat fuck detected

>having to blast stacks to keep a pumped physique for no reason

Na

I care about health too much desu

This, i'm just in it for the journey bro

I'll start my first cycle when I turn 22. Just turned 20 right now and I'm still working on base strength and recovering from being a fat piece of trash.

Its my body and I can do what I want with it. It's not cheating if there's no rules

I always think about how godly I'd look if I decided to roid, but I know I'd never come off plus it seems like a waste of money.
Plus for the first time in my life I'm actually happy with the way I look right now

this

All my gains are mine.

But what if you use it only to bulk up to an upper natty achievable range. Surly if you eat enough and maintain the weight you push in the gym you can keep the physique off the juice. Its the same body you would have had just built a little quicker

As lame as it sounds, there are people in my personal life that ask me for advice. I'd only ever give them scientifically backed advice, but it seems less honest from somebody who has 'cheated'.

How expensive is TRT?

>Fear of needles
>Fear of legal issues
>Fear of side effects

I don't think that's how it works. I remember asking a roiding user and he said something along the lines of...
>Prone to injury due to massive muscle growth without ligament growth
>You'll lose most musculature due to the body not producing the test/hormones to maintain it nattyly

I haven't juiced because I don't know where to get them, and I'mm too autistic to ask and too lazy to look

Im on roids and literally 99% of the shit said in this thread about roids is false btw just saying

This is most accurate response

You are pathetic, fattie.

You can be shredded and lift 4.5/5 pl8 deads, that's pure strength. Stop guzzling kfc and bigmacs down your guzzler in the name of strength. Try repping 5pl8 dead on I.F fasted with nothing but a bowl of fruit.

Pussy, you are the weakest link.

roids wont fix my high lat insertions, chest gap, short biceps, weird abs, and wide hips 2bh

250mg test is enough to keep the gains from a 1.5g blast. You'll just have a different look on 1.5g.

i dont care how hard you're cutting; if you are only eating a bowl of fruit then you are either not big or about to lose all your gains.

>lose gains

Top kek fattie back to your mcflurry

do you seriously think that losing gains on a cut is a myth? are you that retarded?

Would Anavar be a good starter? I'm 6'1, 210 trying to cut down to 195-ish. I'm just tired of my love handles. I'm already pretty strong, just don't look the part.

Bench: 225
Squat: 315
OHP: 135

people lose gains on steroids because theyre test levels crash and they lose gains untill they come back up, but by cruising you can hold onto a ton of muscle from blasts

How about you cut first and then we'll talk, uncle ham.

> that bench ohp ratio

When will ithe my turn to catch up on the bench?
>OHP 110
>bench 175
At least I have good shoulders

1rm here

I'd rather spend more time chiseling out an ideal body rather than have it handed to me by gear. The aspect of lifting that keeps me going is the amount of work that needs to be done to see results. The physical/visible gains are secondary to the need to be driven in order to successfully make progress.

Cruising sounds scary as fuck to me.
Relying on shooting bathtub chemicals for the rest of my life is torture.

They're my 1RM as well. OHP has always been harder for me, and I've really put a lot of effort in to up my bench numbers. Took me about 6 months to get to 225

it could fix your chest gap desu

Newfag here, whats ottermode?

Steroidsourcetalk

See you in 6 months when you look like a god

shits EXPENSIVE

Bullshit you rep out 5pl8 deadlifts fasted