Current fatty that's decided to turn my life around. Can someone rate my weekly routine? I do it mon/wed/fri...

Current fatty that's decided to turn my life around. Can someone rate my weekly routine? I do it mon/wed/fri, with cardio tues/thurs.

23 yo
106kg
187cm
BMI 30.0

Bench press - 3 x 6
Deadlift - 3 x 10
Upright rows - 3 x 8
Barbell curls - 3 x 8
Standing presses - 3 x 8
Wrist curls - 3 x 10
Tricep extensions - 3 x 8
Lat pulldowns - 2 x 10
Side laterals - 2 x 10
Dumbell kickbacks - 3 x 6
Kettle squats - 3x10
Leg curls - 3 x 8
Leg extensions - 3 x 10
Standing calf raises - 3 x 15
Sit ups - 2 x 25
Leg raises - 2 x 20
Planks - 3 x 1 minute

Is it a good base or should i change?

Pic semi related. Not me but similar.

eat less do more its not complicated

Im on 1500 cal a day

Instead of doing muscle exercises when you're a fat fuck just do some cardio. Stop being a lardass

Huge waste of time. Eating less should be 99% of your focus.

>Do you have access to a gym?
Compound lifts.

ok come back in 6 months

Don't listen to this guy.

Lift the whole time while you're losing weight.

go read the fucking sticky and put that abortion of a routine back into the trash

That's too low for someone your size, you'll probably lose muscle doing that
Try 2000

I have a home gym. Bench with the stuff for leg extensions on the end and a set of dumbells with adjustible weights and shit

Read my post numb nuts. I DO do cardio.

that's not a home gym that's just a couple bits of equipment and i imagine there argos/walmart shit tier

dont get big headed now cunt just because you walk for 15 minutes a day does not mean you do cardio

you got your self this way. this is Veeky Forums not slimming world so man up and read the sticky or fuck off

This is wrong. Just maintain your protein intake and your body will harvest your fat.

Focus on compound lifts and weights are a limiting factor, then just lift until the muscle aches.

started in august. Average with 1-1.5k deficit daily. cheat meals/days once a while to maintain sanity.
doing very low carb.
Almost there brehs

You're too lazy to even read the impossible-to-miss sticky. Now fuck off you fat retard

O shit sorry for making a fucking start, muscle man.

Keep it up dude. Good work

We get skinny guys fat guys weak guys lazy guys all coming to this board asking for advice. We have compiled all the advice one could ever need as a beginning into a single easy to read post on the top of the board in a stickied post.

A lot of other anons have pointed this out and have sworn at you which you will eventually do when you see your hundredth thread of this kind after a year of browsing this place. Do yourself a favor and go and read it. Youll see where you went wrong, where you went right and what to change.

nobody is criticizing you making a start, we all made a start at one point. The difference is that many of us lurked and read the sticky before we asked basic asssssss shit my man

I have my weight set so the last few reps i am achieving muscle failure

every fuxcking day

every day

try fork put downs for maximum results

i dunno why i tried to be polite, hes 23 and overweight, i was like him 2 yrs ago so i feel some pity i guess