How much weight could I aggressively lose in say six weeks Veeky Forums...

How much weight could I aggressively lose in say six weeks Veeky Forums? I'm going to Vegas with my gf and wanna look simply shredded.

Stats: 5'10" 190
BP: 315
DL: 465
S: 375 torn MCL though so haven't squatted recently
OHP: 185
BF: 15% ish

Routine: 5-day high volume split
Diet: ultra low calorie keto (1200 or so) five days a week and normal eating with high protein two days a week.
Supps: EC stack, regular ass whey

Should I ramp keto up to all week with refeed every four weeks? What do?

>please respond

Fit pls

i don't think protein needs to be super high

You can lose exactly 27.3 pounds

I've lost 20/25 kg in those six weeks, just with low cal and cardio

take primo, clen, equipose, hgh, test, lift and run often, droo cals to like a 1000
in 6 weeks youll lose like 10 kilos, but itll be expensive and possibly dangerous... and you will miss eating

I just wanna cut down to 175 ish, is it possible?

It is possible, but worths it? Also, you'll lose muscle too.

Do SS+ GOMAD

Don't do keto do PSMF

Well my keto is basically PSMF. Low fat, ultra low carbs, low calorie, high protein. I might just go full turkey and protein shake diet.

>full no shit no fibre no energy diet

I get a lot of fiber because a lot of low carb shit is loaded with dietary fiber like flax and whatnot. And I take Vyvanse and drink a shit ton of coffee so my energy is always good.

>BF: 15% ish
Thats what fat people keep telling themselves

Some wrestlers I know will just fucking run constantly for like a week before their weigh in. Also they won't drink much either. So take that for what its worth.

> I might just go full turkey and protein shake diet.

if you just wanted to lose fat do low carb, high fat, low protein. protein still spikes insulin not as much as carbs though

Don't make me post a pic lad

How in the fuck do you survive on 1200 calories a day? What the fuck do you do all day? Sleep to avoid the sensation of hunger??

This is highly effective. If you want to lose weight fast, just sleep for 16 hours a day.

Like 20 lbs maybe, but it wouldn't be a healthy thing to do and you'll feel like shit every day.