This is my arm after 2 weeks lifting. Is there a point of living anymore?

This is my arm after 2 weeks lifting. Is there a point of living anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity
healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro, relax

I didn't see progress for like 2 months

it will fade away, you're making sick gains brah, be happy

hey man good job

you over exerted yourself or something but that means you're capable of and working towards big results

so good job, learn from your failure

Gross stretch marks and armpit hair

kys

Holy fuck shave that disgusting shit

he might be slav, where shaved armpits are approached with caution.

im not a faggot tho

Nope, no point

Please kill yourself

Enjoy your gutter vomit pits

>he might be slav, where shaved armpits are approached with caution.

What? Shaving your armpits is normal.

it looks better and it's more sanitary. It provides more surface area to apply deodorant and most of the smell is infused with the hairs anyway.

But you are one. Your arms are thinner than most girls and you have pubic hair under your arms

>Veeky Forums
>not being gay

dude normal is culturaly defined. its just how others view you. maybe he's not a slav.

Suck it up faggot

I have stretch marks all over my back, arms, inner thighs, shoulders, pecs and even calves

In what retarded culture other than India is not normal to shave your armpits?

It makes absolutely no sense not to.

Who the fuck shaves armpits?

I don't understand. Are you tripping on the stretch marks? Trust me those are a sign of progress. They will fade out and won't even be noticeable.

My arms got stupid huge after working them for a few months, and I had marks all over me. They faded white and can't even see them anymore.

Don't let the douches derail your thread. Pit hair ain't got nothing to do with your gains. Although a trim wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't shave it though.

In most places here (western Europe), people mostly trim as far as I can tell. The only ones I see completely shaved are turks/DYELteens/gays/bodybuilders.

It's a cultural thing, Europeans tend to be more comfortable with their own body compared to North Americans. You can tell just by looking at the differences in swimwear worn on the beach. Here, it's normal to have a speedo or skin tight shorts on. When I used to live in the US, I've mostly only seen people with baggy swim trunks.

I don't know any dudes in America who shave their armpits besides the 50 people who died in last weeks massacre. AKA pole smokers.

>Who the fuck shaves armpits?

Everyone who isn't a disgusting slob.

- makes your lats look bigger
- more surface area to apply deoderant
- sweat doesn't get stuck in the hairs
- it feels nice
- you don't have pubic hairs coming out of your arm pits

Why do most Americans get circumcised? Seems odd. No one in Europe does apart from the Jews but in stories, Americans make it out that the foreskin is the devils snood.

>tfw have gnarly stretch marks on my biceps, triceps, upper lats, and where my biceps meet my pecs

I'm making good size gains but it just gave me another thing to hate myself for.

"thinner than most girls"

ive been lifting two weeks and i still look better than you

Imo it has something to do with the weird, anti sex and fun christian prude culture, the US was built upon.

Circumsision is nothing but taking away sexual pleasure. That's literally it, aside from personal aesthetic preference, as all myths about hygiene and shit were disproven many times.

ahah hahahah ahahahahah man for real PHYSICALLY mending your body takes a long time, just relax, eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly to a pattern, you'll be be much healthier than you realize within the year

Is your weiner hard in this pic ?

Kys

no just really big

Literally only faggots shave your arms. You look like a fucking woman when you shave it.

embrace your tiger stripes :^)

I like how the stretchmarks magically disappear.

Nice forearms lmfao

you look like you have a needledick

can't argue with a retard who thinks circumcision is normal too

Thats the other arm? You literal downer

I never stated circumcision was normal?

The hygiene is in fact true, and it reduces the spread of HIV. Here in the west we bathe and HIV is rare so it is a bit pointless.

Circumcision does not reduce pleasure. In Africa a lot of men get circumcised as adults because of HIV and they reported in a study there was no significant reduction in pleasure.

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity

>shaving your armpits is normal

Either a fag, a sissy dyel or a massive troll.

How the fuck can it reduce the spread of hiv?

Also this guy.
>shaving your armpits is normal
Either a fag, a sissy dyel or a massive troll.

healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/

Holy shit I have the same ones. Kinda blows

Who the fuck keeps saying faggots shave their pits? I'm gay and every gay man I know loves manly hairy armpits. Shaved pits are feminine and unattractive. The word you're looking for to replace "gay" is "feminine". Gay men don't shave their armpits generally because no one likes shaved armpits except women and retarded straight men apparently

>If I fuck this girl raw I have a 20% chance of getting hiv
>If I first cut off my foreskin it reduces the risk to 10%

Seems like a good deal. Use a condom, faggot.

As a straight man, thank you. Seems like every guy under 25 is falling for the long beard but shaved pits meme. It's really sad. Also, condolences for what happened to your tribe in Florida.

sexy

WOW fuck me please