So what's in your gym bag Veeky Forums? Include pics if you've got 'em

So what's in your gym bag Veeky Forums? Include pics if you've got 'em.

Why is your bag winking at me

Faggot

>having a gym bag

For what purpose? My gym has everything I need, why join a gym if you have to bring your own equipment?

>inb4 >wrist wraps

Nice grip strength

It thinks ur cute bby. (Not actually my bag, just the most ridiculous one I found on GIS)

Good contribution. A+

The purpose is carrying all your shit?

Gym shoes, towel, soap, deodorant.
The bag I use is the generic gym bag I got for free.

why don't you just wear your shoes to the gym and shower at home afterwards instead of standing in other men's filth

>wrist wraps
>for grip strength
summerfags

because he fell for the gym bag meme

>walking around in lifting shoes

do you even try?

Gym bags are a legitimate thing, when I used to go to the university gym I would carry shoes, belt, chalk, protein, straps and athletic tape. It fits in the bag and the bag makes it easy to carry all that shit at once.

Don't be an autist

I don't wear my shoes to the gym because I fucking hate the retards who track dirt into my gym. Plus, I buy nice shoes for lifting and don't want to wear them out. My gym is like a 20ish minute walk and I don't like walking while looking like shit. Obviously wear shower sandals, don't want fucking foot fungus.

I've been going gym for about 2 years, never once brought a "gym bag" all i bring with me is a towel and a bottle of water that's like 1-1.5litres. I also lift semi heavy, 135kg squat, 170kg DL, 80kg OHP etc..

I hope the people bringing all this bullshit, protein, straps, and chalk actually lift heavy.

>135 kg squat
>two years lifting
>heavy

kek, don't ever give advice again fuccboi

Belt, change of clothes, grocery bag for gym clothes, towel, shampoo, soap, wrist wraps, chalk, straps, 2 sets of earbuds, padlock, clif bar, shaker cup with container for protons and pre

Do you have downs?

Belt
Adipowers
Chalk
Elastic band
Foam roller
Straps
Slingshot
Chains
Tape
Socks
Towel
Slippers
Change of clothes
Phone
Keys
Headphones
Pre-workout
Post workout
Blender bottle
Headphones
Slingshot
Extra laces
Blocks
Headband
Wristband
Armband
Ankleband
Weighted vest
Weighted earrings
Weighted weights
Pullup belt
Dip belt
Collars
2 15kg plates
Toothpaste
Milk
Eggs
Bananas
Frozen veggies
Pick up dry cleaning

Just your typical layout really

don't you shower at the gym?
don't you wear normal clothes outside?

let me guess: you are american

Pleb detected. Do you wear a snapback to the gym as well?

Ah yes the gym bag. I remember my first 6 months of lifting.

i just put my stuff in the backpack, shoes, towel, shirt, shorts and a bottle of water

I bet you don't even use the steam room afterwards to get a quick and natural protein shake.

Headphones
Clothes & deodorant
Chains
Chalk
Chucks
Assorted pens and logbook
Preworkout
First aid kit

Clothes, Towels, Water bottle, Shampoo, Deodorant, Earbuds