What if books required to not be scum are on a book shelf exactly 6 feet from the ground and that's why manlets will...

What if books required to not be scum are on a book shelf exactly 6 feet from the ground and that's why manlets will never learn?

Brah, this is deep.

Almost as deep as the crevices of ignorance that all manlets seem to be trapped in

>5 foot crevice
>deep

Dude, it's a metaphor, do you not understand how these things work?
Maybe the books on that are on the top shelf too, lol

Fffuuuuuuuck BTFO

Never thought about it that way, I've always wondered why they never seem to learn!

This

Hahah! Bump

even a turbomanlet can reach a book 6 feet of the ground though, maybe if it was 7+ feet

I don't think you understand what OP is saying...

I've got some bad news for you, bro

Can't tell if you're joking or not? Please draw a diagram to explain how the fuck that would work.

>tfw 5'12

i guess op has a point after all

Not sure if this is bait, but did you even read the first post properly?

he could use his arms to reach above his head or even jump you fucking dense faggot

What?

Jesus Christ...

You don't have a retort? Right, pretend I'm the one who's a 'dense faggot'. Grow up, man.

>this is what manlets actually believe
Sounds like you skipped physics 101 bruh

explain that with a diagram right now

But manlets can reach something 6ft from the ground, they have arms.

Am I going insane or is this thread full of retards.

They are only 5 FEET and the books are ABOVE THEM.

This, what the fuck

Nice try, not falling for this one

speak for yourself, we're not the ones making claims that don't make any sense

The burden of proof isn't on me - I'm the one that is siding with logic. Explain yourself if you're so sure.

That's what I thought. Bitch.

>we're
Implying this isn't just one delusional manlets who doesn't have a basic grasp of human physiology

Lmao, seriously

Rekt

Statistically the best and most accomplished fighters are typically between 5'8 and 6 even. idk why people that are like 6 4 think they cant get their ass kicked by some manlet thats 5 8 or something.

just speaking from experience though. 95% of the time ive seen people that are 6' 2 and over in a real fight they lose due to a worse center of balance unless theyre just insane Terry Crews level of jacked or something