FESTIVAL SEASON

its fookin festi season m8's, best time to show off yer gains ya been workin on all year

where you guys off to, and how fucked up are you planning to get

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQ9KW83bKw
defqon1.nl/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=icWPOKmboZo
youtube.com/watch?v=A8hvlaiAsmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /edcuk/ here

got 2 grams of mandy, gonna get the sickest jaw workout

This is the only decent one in my area. Most of the good ones happen in Jew York but im not taking that trip

Forgot pic. Been doing that a lot today.

Thats a pretty fun lineup. Martin Garrix and don diablo do really great sets

Not going to anything because I've only started lifting within the past year and my friends are either no life DYELs like I used to be or sickknts I don't quite know well enough to go to a festival with. Maybe next year.

>You

2 grams lmao have fun fucking your seretonin

>Andy C
Jealous af tbqh senpaitachi. Saw him 3x already, it's always a blast. Unfortunately not that many hot grills into dnb (at least not here in Belgium imo).
Even if you're not into dnb, he has pretty sick mixing skills on the turntables.

obviously need to offload a bit, I reckon 350mg is all I'll need across two doses.

Edm festivals are money black holes. I can have the time of my life at a melt banana/napalm death concert for 25 dollars. Have the time of my life and actually use my gains fucking up the pit.

>you pay 400 dollars for a ticket to punch air at an edm show where you'll never meet the artists while CHAD fucks up nerds in the pit at grindcore shows and meets the artists either outside or just trolling them on stage

One napalm death song live is literally 2 minutes that are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more exciting than anything that happens at any edm festival ever.

I shut a girl down at work explaining this. She thinks edm shows are the time of your life.

Why are women such whores?

Anyone else think festivals are for plebs, but still go because getting laid there is so easy

>He's never dropped pingaz and spent twelve hours straight raving at an EDM festival

fucking robot get out

Im pretty big into metal as well. I love going to metal concerts.Saw thy art is murder fairly recently

Although EDM concerts are loads of fun. Its not impossible to like both.

check out my motivational video please you guys, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQ9KW83bKw

Yeah ok I'm sure listening to edgy trash most people grow out of at 15 with a bunch of long haired powerfatties and SJWs is a much better experience than listening to banging tunes with a bunch of sickknts and girls that are above 6/10.

>anime convention

Gonna be swimming in gash

Holy shit I saw this on here over a year ago, forgot about it then spent ages looking for it and couldn't find it again. Srsly thank you so much I forgot just how cringey that phaggot is.

Getn shredded for steza bruh

I think I'd rather kill myself than even speak with some filthy whore at a festival.

Ok Elliot

I said myself, not other people.

EDM is trash and EDM festivals are cesspools... there are so many better events to go to and take drugs and dance. Why choose this bottom of the barrel teenie bopper garbage?

I used to buy and resell mda 14 grams at a time. I used to go to rave clubs but you outgrow that shit after 15ish times. I have light gloves the whole 9 yards. I've fingered multiple girls on dance floors and lost count with Girls i danced with the first time i went. I've easily had 100+ girls grind my dick hard af. So you're wrong kids. You're attempt to put me down failed miserably.

Napalm death edgy? Nigger edm festivals are the definition of edgy. Wtf how does a band that defines a genre of grindcore in 89 and still travel and tour to this day as edgy? More like more drive than you'll ever have? There is no image to them they just make extreme music.

>Be Strayan
>Winter solstice today
>Cold, rainy and dark
>6 more months til festival season

Edm shows are the same riff for hours. How is that exciting. Everyone looks at their friends going "are you having fun? Because I'm not". Unless You're selling drugs and making 800 a day at a festival you're getting mega cucked for your money.

>defqon1.nl/en/
just 3 more days and I'm going to get fucked up for a whole weekend and I'm going to lose gains like hell but fuck it I've been looking forward to this shit for a year

Try going with them anyways. You might get some trickle-down-pussy if they have standards

Any tips for picking up qts at festivals? I having been lifting for the 9-10 months, but only lifting seriously(meaning actually knowing what I'm doing and getting a good routine) since February, but I have recently begun getting compliments from girls so I think that I am at least a bit attractive now. The only thing I need to worry about is not being autistic, so got any tips to maybe help me find a qt gf at festivals?

What this cunt said.

I'm mainly into hardcore/punk but I've done multiple metal and EDM festivals. They're completely different, both fun as fuck in their own right.

Go fuck up the pit at metal shows, go pick up slutty girls at EDM shows. Both good.

Chin up brah, 6 more months of gain city.

completely different vibes bro, i went to a underground metal festival, mostly underground grindcore bands (one of them had a crippled midget as lead singer) and i had tons of fun, but i went to tomorrowland as well and had the time of my life even not using drugs (besides smoking weed) fucked four 9/10 girls on two days, danced like crazy until my feet couldn't take anymore, met a fuckload of people (already organized a trip to a beach 300km away from my town to meet some of the people i met there 5 girls and 3 guys)

800 a day? i've seen guys make more than 3k a day, i sold some coke and lsd to some dudes and got 300 bucks, imagine a dude that went to a festival willing to sell drugs

>fucked four 9/10 girls on two days
I'll never be able to do this

EDM is pretty shit-tier, so is the crowd
it's like going out to a bar
you don't go for the music, but to meet girls etc
techno/hardcore/drum n base is pretty fucking solid though
the EDM festivals in the netherlands only attract cancerous people (mainstream techno festivals too)

holy shit he's the gayest, weakest, most awkward looking one in the group

can only imagine what is going through his toddler shaped rat-like head when all of his friends wander off with random concert skanks and he's just sitting there alone

Y'all wouldn't believe me if I told you my record.

>tfw cunts buy pingaz for $50 each

>tfw dutch
>buy 400+ pills for 1-2 euro's each
>at a festival
>italians flood me
>HELLO YOU HAVE PILLS?
>sell 10 pills for 80 bucks
kek

is it normal to pay like $150-200 for tickets for these things? I want to go but it seems steep

youtube.com/watch?v=icWPOKmboZo

Do you listen to carcass?

>not going to dark night clubs
>not dancing with drunk coked sluts
>not actually having a place to take them back
>going to edm concerts ever

Wew lad

>tfw aus
>weekend bush doof with supposedly 15k people going
>"friend of a friend" gets 2k for 6grand
>people buying singles for 50ea
>shift only 10 packs for 300ea
>people think it's an awesome deal
>sell out on the first night

You do the math. Granted, "he" handed a few out to slootz but that's my story. I can't wait for summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8hvlaiAsmE

If you're old enough to post on Veeky Forums and still go to festivals you NEED to kill yourself asap.

If you're old enough to post on Veeky Forums and don't go to festivals you NEED to kill yourself asap.

strict customs are an aussie dealer's best friend

The only people who support prohibition are smart businessmen and unintelligent citizens desu

Still wish I could get them for 1-2ea likebut I would have -10 gainz.

Gonna get shitfaced for sure. Can't wait for svan väth and armin desu. not sure about drugs tho, a bit afraid

I like to dj but don't know if clubs would want to have me. I play a lot of house and other stuff that's not exactly mainstream. Does anyone have advice on branching out?

I feel like I'd have fun at one of these for the first hour or two then want to leave.

It seems like it's more important to be seen at these events via social media then actually giving a shit about whose performing.

I guess you could slam the muff of some drugged out pixie chick that hasn't eaten in two days though.

Yes i love carcass. Old and New. Esp old. I love the mess that is their first album.

>reek of putrification

I was never talking about metal festivals just concerts. Metal festivals never have who i want to see in America. Wakken though..

I'm the guy saying edm fests are shit. You are 100% correct.

Obscene Extreme Festival
Wacken Open Air
Deathfeast Open Air.

And some minor non-metal festivals as well. Festivals are the best.

imagine if festivals only had good stuff like eric prydz and less shit like steve aoki/insert meme act here

I usually goto raves because my friends go but this one I'm actually excited because I like the music as well.

Put your own events on.

>only good act is deadmau5

waste of money

>Chain-smokes
>Martin garrix
>Dvbbs
>Kygo
>Galantis
>Fucking Travis Scott
>Fucking STEVE AOKI

kys with that taste

I mean I've been to a lot of raves circa ~2010, mainly dragged there by my buddies, and I cannot imagine staying in that environment for 48 hours.

I'd much rather spend that weekend camping in the mountains or something.

oh so you are one of those kids who takes drugs and dances to shitty music

never mind

you like garrix, that says it all

Someone explain mainstream British festivals to me please
I've been to a few day festivals before and had some great days.
What are the main differences between day festivals and weekenders?
Is the expectation that I'll take someone back to my tent at the end of the day?

>Critiques the fan base instead of the actual music
In that case, the very same fanbase also have something that is very alien to you: sex
Continue watching it while we enjoy it

your taste in music is bad

that has nothing to do with anything else

defqon, good shit breh

i sold a small line of cocaine that i've got for $30 for $150 to some random dudes

You literally can't go to festivals while being too young to post on Veeky Forums

Go back to the drive in grandpa

ultra is all ages faggot, there are 16 year old sluts everywhere

Ultra is 18 and up now. I live in Miami and have gone every year for the past 7 years. I'm not going this year. Fuck festivals.

Just got back from Hellfest in France. Hitting up Woodstock in Poland, Metaldays in Slovenia, possibly brutal assault in Czech and bloodstock in the UK.

Not getting fucked up tho, casual drinking.

Will i lose all the gains by moshing everyday?

festivals are garbage now

it's all the same shitty hardstyle crap, with almost no good djs

>PUT YOUR HANDS UP

>*shitty music plays*

>noone cares cause you have to be on drugs to like this shit

Me too, will lose like 2-3 kgs of water weight and muscles i guess

Going to Voodoo (first time, solo too), Symbiosis, Burning Man, maybe Outside Lands and a few others... take some pics, lay some chicks.

< Pic I took at LIB previously

Festivals just reek of insecurity and validation and the people that go to them are bottom of the barrell, no ty

>I shut a girl down at work explaining this

>hey user, do you like music fe-
>EDM FESTIVALS ARE INSUFFICIENT FUN. THEY ARE A WASTE OF ENERGY AND TIME
>haha oookay user, haha I went to this one last year and we had soo much fun~~~
>DOES NOT COMPUTE. YOUR HIGH EXPENDITURE PROVIDES INSUFFICIENT ENTERTAINMENT COMPARED TO MY HIGH INTENSITY MUSIC EXPERIENCES
>o-okay ano-
>NAPALM DEATH OR NOTHING
>haha I'm going to leave now

You sure shut that chick down, good one user

met & hooked up with this girl at Symb last year, was cash

all of u have fucking shit taste in music

t. /bleep/

>Not mentioning flume
Wtf thought yall were cool
Kygo is good
Rest is trash

6 more months to get abs back after bulking, ahah.

Not a teenager so I'll be working.

Music midtown in September

>still bulking
>still managing to be lean
>gonna start shredding out next month

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but basically every single one of the artists you posted is absolute plebeian trash. Like that list would be on a buzzfeed article for cool artists to check out in 2016. My man your taste in music is literally clickbait tier. It's fine if you like it but you're embarrassing yourself by trying to be all snooty about it. 5 years from now when you're 21 you will look back on yourself now and be ashamed lmfao

can we do a Veeky Forumsizen meetup for veld? I want to go but I have no friends

90% of these posts belong in a /mu/ cringe thread

I concur

>go to festival with bros
>yeah this will be fucking awesome (used to go with my fucking ex gf all the time )
>Just dance awkwardly the whole night, no girl was really interested
>managed to kiss a really drunk girl who passed out 5 minutes after
;_ ;

Went to EDC and a few other races completely sober. It was alright but I did have a gf too at the time. Would love to go to Ultra and see all the hot chicks and listen to the tunes.

Glastonbury on Thursday.

I dropped 40lbs this year and have seen modest chest gains thanks to Veeky Forums.

I'm planning on getting as fucked up as possible.

Anyone?

Looking at going reading this summer. I'm sure I'd have a good time either way but some hookups would be nice since I'm living with my parents over summer

Who /Hellfest/ here ? Shit's an awesome place to show off if you look remotely good
The vast majority of guys are fatties or nerds, so if you're shredded or even somewhat good looking you're golden.
About the girls though... it's pretty much Fat Acceptance City not gonna lie. At least the few ones who are in shape are hot af.

>EDC
>no Above & Beyond
DROPPED. Nah you got Ilan Bluestone that's like the same thing

Sounds awesome man, have a great time

Just saw the chainsmokers at Sunset a few weekends ago. 8/10 it was gr8 and I don't even listen to them

Yeah but it's a metal fest, the male to female ration has to be like 80/20 at best

Came to this thread for more pics like OP of girls being sluts. Wtf, guys

Looks like edgy trash, I imagine it'll be full of /plg/ types

Pretty much, but some bands drain a lot more girls in their fanbase, so there's that at least.

Depends if you're classifying metal fests as a whole as "edgy trash", but the regular metalhead is far from the /plg/ type.

who /diso/ here? Next weekend gonna be sick

Going to Alicante in August, hope it will be a somewhat decent destination free from british cunts

Fuck the Headliners tho, Q-Dance stage all day everyday