Cardio

Veeky Forums
How much time of cardio do you do?

>30 minutes everytime I hit the gym
>Burning around 250 and 300 calories

A fast paced walk on the treadmill maybe twice a week after my workout for about 25 min.

I commute to work by bike every day. So an hour/day.

5+ hours a week cycling

>tfw a 2 hour ride burns 1200+ calories

Should I start cycling more for weight loss?

yes

cycle every day if you can

Pretty much zero. I am strictly weightlifting. I really need to start though because I already have heart failure and supreme high blood pressure.

I have tried starting before and get a really bad pain in my chest after about half a mile. Shits weird. Only way to explain it is like someone stuck a chunk of ice in my heart.

If I walk 6-10 miles a day for work, so five days a week, would it be acceptable to largely ignore cardio? Maybe cut it back to once or twice a week? It's tough to get out to the pool.

15 minutes on my bike every morning.

I know it's not much but I'm on a 1300 cal cut so that 15 mins gives me an extra 150 calories I can eat.

Walk 1.5 miles to the train station and then 0.5 miles to the gym. Then I do the same to get home. About 4 miles a day on top of cardio and lifting in the gym. Gonna start conditioning soon with my coach for wrestling too. I found that I need to eat more now.

>walking that far to work

just get a decent hybrid bike breh

I try to do 15 minutes every morning of a cardio routine and tae bo 3x a week

If I were you I'd try to increase them cardio gains. Sure you walk a lot, but why not be able to walk a lot and run a lot.

Guess I can gym has cycle machine do you think that will do?

>walking
>cardio
how fat are you?

It's not to work, it's for work. I have plans to start biking to work for another 8 miles of cardio, but that's alot of setup and I'd have to shower when I get there. Also, riding through nigger country at night might have some problems associated with it.

Cardio kills gains

Recently started running two times a week for about 25 minutes. On Fridays I also have 5x10 squats with 1 minute rest between sets which is kind of cardio.

Should I be able to inhale with my nose all the time when doing cardio? I think I've read something about it, but I can only do it for so long until I have to supplement with my mouth to get enough air. Basically inhale 70% of the way with my nose then do the rest with my mouth.

30min walk to work every weekday.

2-3 ~40min sessions on the erg every week.

5km on rest days, 20 mins on cycle machine on workout days.

I jog for 25-30 min every other day. Feel great for hours afterward

do HIIT breh

HIIT twice a week.

Breathing properly (getting enough oxygen) is more important than using your nose. If you need to breathe through your mouth then do it.

>run two miles around the block
>go to the gym, lift

feels good man

I am currently getting into running, doing the 5K thing
Since you should only do it 3 times a week, I
have an on/off day cycle.
on the off days I just ride my bike for 30 minutes
instead. can enjoy the countryside that way too

id cop a real bike.