GRILL FITNESS CENTRAL

Girls fitness thread

Can I get a bodyfat estimate?
Height: 180cm (5'11'')
Weight: 74kg (163 lbs)

Also, any recommendations on a good full body workout plan?

My recent lifts:
Back squat - 65kg x5
Deadlift - 105kg x1
Bench press - 40kg x5
Overhead press - 25kg x8
Assisted pull up - -20kg x8

Pic related - it's me!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allisonnyc/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god, your body is disgusting

That's fucking nasty. Are you T*rkish by any chance?

Noice, i definately would...Try doing some light cardio on rest days. By light I mean a brisk walk, or a short jog.

I don't believe your lifts are proper form

cardio
diet
cardio
diet

you arent too overweight you should be able to get that weight down super quick if you work hard on it and stay committed

I'm working on it. Doing cardio all day is boring. I want to also do full body workouts in between, need a good example workout. I'd also like to track my bodyfat so could you give me an estimate?

What makes you think that?

How long have you been lifting? Not a lot of muscle but everyone starts somewhere. If youve been lifting awhile, maybe Just reached 100 lbs down recently. Think Ill do photos at 120, but I doubt Ill post em here. Kind of a boys club, and full of virgin tweens like

Kinda feel like I have no energy recently though. Lowered my calories another 200 tho so maybe thats it.

B E M Y G F

PLEASE

I've been lifting for a year now - perhaps you can point me towards some materials on proper form? Congratulations on your 100 lbs down! You rock!

be my gf

Thanks! It feels so good to know Im almost off this fucking ride, too, and I can start delving really deep in to lifting.

If you havent already, id honestly go through a shitton of youtube videos and forums to look up proper form on all your lifts. It really helps, especially if you dont have a gym bro to tell you when you have shit form. Personally, the sticky, reading starting strength and about a year of just general research and Ive gotten a lot better progress than when I started. If its still not helping or youre not sure if youre hitting proper form, making a vid or asking a trainer will help.

>There are girls on Veeky Forums who look nice
>None of them are my gf

Yeah fuck this, no reason to live

1. find a gf who looks nice
2. bring her to Veeky Forums
3. ???
4. profit

>5'11"

Absolutely disgusting

Manlet detected

you're that bats in the barbell chick aren't you?

found another pic of OP

Wow that's a really ugly body
Even with lifting there's no hope for genetically unfortunate women is there

Why is it that guys put down women as soon as they post their bodies, but they encourage men who have equally as fat bodies?

Both are trying to either lose weight PR build muscle.
Do you guys go full retard mode when you see a grill?

>proper form
Head to /routine/ or /plg/ general. They have tons of links to vids and other stuff on the main lifts.

>Why is it that guys put down women as soon as they post their bodies, but they encourage men who have equally as fat bodies?

It's just satire you idiot, her body is just average

>Why is it that guys put down women as soon as they post their bodies

Because they're gross looking
The dudes who give a thumbs up to gross dudes are probably gross dudes themselves

>dat tittie bounce
>pic deliciously related

I want to eat Anllela's butthole so bad

check out Delavier's Women's Strength Training Anatomy Workouts.
Can be bought or downloaded at the usual sites

Caloric deficit, cardio + booty workout every day. Take up running. Don't worry about bodyfat numbers. Stop eating snacks.

>pretending you can get any femail body
>acting as if you wouldn't smash
>haha

is there a youtube video of this? i need to see dem titties bouncing in slow motion

Fix your posture jesus, i can clearly see that forward tilted head computer posture. Also mild lordosis.

You're a mess.

You can slow down webms too retard
Right click

>That mild cameltoe

How can i get a gf like this?

I think she's on Instagram

more running m8.it helps.

jill bishop i believe.

>That feel when I will never have an AVERAGE physique gf that likes to lift and wants to become strong

just fuck my shit up

allison bishop
instagram.com/allisonnyc/?hl=en

i know you can but i wanted to see if there was a higher resolution mp4 available

You're doing great OP!
Ignore the cuntboys.
Keep at it!

Because people here despise women.

>TFW no average physique gf

Why did i open this thread, now I just want a gf

That shit sucks.

Hello I am grill. I need help making those upper body gains. I can barely do a chin-up. I feel deformed and grotesque. I've gained all this weight and am generally a lot more fit than when I started but I still feel really bad about my body. Does body dysmorphia ever go away? I can barely stand to look at myself. My body looks so flabby and alien. Also I want to do many chin-ups.

Because when a Guy sees another fat Guy he empathizes with them, imagines what its like for them. When a Guy sees a female body they don't empathize, they just think if its fuckable or not; because to them females are nothing but vaginas to get your dick wet in. Not a lot of guys here will empathize with females, they're too "foreign" to them and they keep it that way like a self fulfilling prophecy

t.cuck

You have no muscle, go build some. Gaining weight isn't your problem, your shape is flabby.

w-what is that bulge in your underwear...

You look fine t b h f a m trust

Goddamnit I hate girl threads
Not because they're girls but because the posts all invariably suck

>insert irrelevant meme here

ITT: reasons I never will post on Veeky Forums

so many angry dudes

That's the Mons pubis. Did you not take basic sex ed or anatomy?

Height, weight, current work out routine?

this picture made me gay

That's what happens when r9k thinks there's females present. The troll posts begins

You're contradicting yourself there

Most of the posts can be solved by simply reading the wiki, and this site is filled with misdirected sexual frustration usually poured into weight lifting so as long as you properly research and lurk I don't think anyone really should have many questions to ask

the expression on that guy embodies pic related

You can build up your chin ups with pyramid training. You can google it, but in essence it's doing sets of 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 reps (total 25 for the workout); when it's easy, you can do 2-4-6-8-10-8-6-4-2, then when you are accomplished you can do from one to 10 and back (totals at 100 chin ups).

It's works on weak femanons, I did it for a while but then moved in favour of sets of 5 reps

I never said that I needed to gain more weight. I've been doing SS but the weight progression I've made is pretty minimal. Is there another program that is better for building muscle?

Should give you a reason to post , the more you make yourself known there more they'll learn to deal with it. Sitting bidden away in the anonymous shadows just furthers their agendas

>be a nu man cuck here

Nope SS is the only program there ever was to put build muscle you're shit out of luck friend

PLEASE BE MY GF!!!

Honestly can't stop staring at her gut jiggle. Her bf is too high

Hilarious picture my good man! Mind if I save it?

>That's the Mons pubis. Did you not take basic sex ed or anatomy?

Why does it look so big?

I've never seen a vagina before

I didn't know about this. Thank you I am researching pyramid training now

>he thinks this will help him blend in
dude just stop

Fat gets stored in there too

Why? Just ignore the sad sacks and listen to the people who are actually helpful or provide encouragement.

You could ride a bicycle and build more muscle than.that. I'm saying that you don't need to lose more weight since you seem to have "body dysmorphia". You need to improve your shaped and tightness by adding muscle. Honestly you look like you don't lift, doing just about anything like biking will probably improve your muscle

Why do some girls not seem to have it?

This

For the same reason some girls have smaller tits than other girls?
Fat doesn't get stored in the same amounts on the same places on everyone

I hope you're not fishing for compliments, but you look fine. You want upper body gains, but you really don't have much lower body gains, which are more important for female aesthetics.

Glad to help. I always get so psyched for girl threads but then the virgin train arrives and useful posts get drowned.
Not sure if you are the weak girl, but if you are, you need to pay as much attention to your diet as you do to your training

>mfw I never asked for permission
>image folder
>969 images

Oh ok

Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you can't understand this. The vagina isn't even visible from the outside like that. Go use Google, its not my job to make up for your learning shortcomings. Seriously this is normal shit
>never seen a vagina
Only if you were delivered via c section

>I hope you're not fishing for compliments

I hope you don't actually hope for this
You'll be disappointed

basically this. however sometimes it would be fun to participate in cbt or progress threads like the guys can without getting a lot of shit
I meant photos

>its not my job to make up for your learning shortcomings

You sound like a tumblr cunt
>It's not my job to educate you!!
When all people did was ask a question
Stupid retarded question yes but just a question still
Calm down

>I always get so psyched for girl threads

Why
There's never anything good in them

her form is legitimate garbage

Cause I want to look at other femanons, what they look like, how they train and eat etc

I've been on fit for something like 8 years now so I know what I'm doing but I want to see how I stack up and maybe give the odd advice if I can

It's pretty good. You suck.

Nice dubs. Brave enough to post pics?

>its not my job to make up for your learning shortcomings

Yet you're on Veeky Forums asking for advice.

All the femanons here are clueless and the ones that aren't never actually share anything
Take yourself for instance, you said you're here for 8 years but you haven't posted your routine or your diet or any pics

I always get the feeling girls don't actually want to help other girls

I'm a girl and I'm not gay. I would not smash.

Fix your posture
allow yourself to feel sexy about your image
if you lose too much weight you'll lose your boobs and they are sweet

keep a higher fat percentage but build some muscle and you'll find a spot in my bed

Your titties are nice, and your belly is OK, but damn you need to do some squats, I would kick your flabby ass right out of bed

Please post your girlpussy

You fuckin' dick, how could you be so rude?

You're going to jail