>Use to have severe "Nice Guy Syndrome"
>Idealistic beta-male provider with rage
>Read No More Mr. Nice Guy
>Read r/Redpill as much as I can
>Learn to set boundaries and be assertive
>Keep Lifting, Join MMA, Work Security
>Start reading books about masculinity
>Learn about strength, skill and courage
>Still Struggling with women ( I just don't get it)
>Find Coach Corey Wayne on youtube
>Gives free dating advice, is an Alpha but not a shithat, saves me from a 4 year dry spell
>Read David Deida to increase sex skills
>Suddenly realize that trying to be "Alpha" by fucking lots of women is a self-destructive/beta strategy, since true Alpha's put their life mission before the social approval of women.
>Realize how beta and empty trying to be "Alpha" is, regardless of how many girls you have sex with
>After being beta, becoming Alpha and then dropping Alpha, I finally feel like a true man.
>Self-Esteem sky rockets as I realize that being a man has nothing to do with external achievements and everything to do purpose.
>Suddenly stop caring about casual sex
>Tfw finally satisfied with myself as a man

Post inner journeys

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonryesoterica.tumblr.com/post/7461879394#.V2qCSLh9600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beautiful journey, bro. It feels like I am in the middle of it right now.

You finally learned huh

>being a man has nothing to do with achievements and everything to do with purpose
Lol wut.

What he's saying is it's about Why you do things not what you do.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>implying hoes aren't an impartial barometer of your success

Get ready to have your wisdom shit on by the teenagers and manchildren Veeky Forums is full of these days.

So if you fail forever you arent a loser?
Cos lol

It started already, sad

This is a cycle that many people have gone on op.
The greatest thing to learn in life is that women just aren't worth it.

>meanwhile there are 10+ threads right now about which body type women prefer

>finds "le inner peace"
>posts on Veeky Forums for validation
Pick one

Good shit OP. im mirin

> he thinks a man who tries despite failing is a loser
Wew lad

Yeah, you sound like you're 12. Maybe when you grow up you won't be such a retard.

> kys
> kys
Pick 2

Literally what a loser is dumbass.
Do they stop teaching you what winning and losing means now

>Shit posts on Veeky Forums
>his "pick one" meme doesn't even make sense.
Summer is in full force in this thread.

>Be beta male, anxiety ridden loser
>Start selling weed, girls flock to me
>Get laid by 3 chicks, f yeah
>Move to college and focus on class
>No pussy for 5 years
>Get a good job, start getting Veeky Forums
>Go on Tinder date with qtpi
>Smash after 3rd date
>Turn her into LTR
>After a year find out she lied about herself A LOT
>Break up
>Get my own apartment
>Never been more at peace knowing that I am holding a good job, helping my family, keeping healthy and fit, and surrounding myself with good, motivating friends
>No interest in finding a gf right now, don't even try to have casual sex with anyone

Godspeed

Well you sound like youre 11. Maybe you can fuck off cos you never not be a retard

>Use to have (sic)
>no more mr. nice guy
>r/redpill
You have to go back

getting gf/sex shouldn't need a concerted effort, just something that comes naturally out of being fun and social

It means if he really found some kind of inner peace he obviously wouldn't feel the need to share it here for people to pat him on the metaphorical back you brain dead nigger.

this

Alright sit down junior it's time for a lesson. If man A is trying but is failing and man B quits. Who has the better chance at winning. Cmon junior ik you're autistic but try your best.

Not enough info.

> this buttblasted because he has nothing positive to share

> 13 year old detected

Your money and worldly possessions are a direct reflection of your achievements, but your self worth (i.e. your attitude in life, your motivation to do things, the way you interact with others, and your understanding of your own mortality) is unrelated to it.

That being said, I hope you're enjoying your summer break and please be nice to your mom if she takes you on vacation.

Now youre just naking shit up.
Who says those thigs are worth fuck all

David Deida is GOAT. One of his books that delves into sexual polarity changed my life.

So... What is purpose if not a series of achievements?

What lies, and how did they sour a successful relationship? I don't get it.

>self worth unrelated to achievements
Nope. You were able (or unable) to get those achievements because of your attitude in life (i.e. bouncing back after setbacks,) your motivation to do things (obviously,) the way you interact with others (i.e. knowing how to constructively form relationships both personally and professionally,) and your understanding of your own mortality (i.e. you understand you are going to die and therefore every moment is too precious to be wasted.)

tl;dr shut the fuck up faggot

Not who you replied to, but why are you so vitriolic?

He's right. Worldly possessions aren't an indication of self-worth. Have you never read about Buddhism or any other doctrine that expounds freedom from worldly possessions and ego, in order to develop the self?

You may have been driven and disciplined enough to garner money and women, but that doesn't define your perception of yourself. Have you ever read an autobiography of someone that "had it all" only to discover their immense self-hatred?

Plenty of absolutely shitty people, from the outside, seem to have all the friends and money one could desire.

>r/redpill
>literally the Chinese knockoff of /pol/
>needing to be redpilled at all
>coming to Veeky Forums with your autism

>why are you so vitriolic
You were just #triggered.
Also to say that self worth is unrelated to achievements is just plain wrong.

>muh buddhism
Buddhism says that all suffering is tied to desire, and once you have rid yourself of desire you will rid yourself of suffering. The problem is when retards read this they associate wanting things with suffering. No, what this shit means is that life is a struggle, and that things you desire will not come to you easily and to get them you will have to struggle. Don't want to struggle? Literally kill yourself and you will be free of your desire (to live) and suffering.

But I digress, to say that self worth is unrelated to achievements is just stupid.

>heres how to get laid as a man
>plan and do everything, take all responsibility and pretend everything is perfect
I think im better off just trying to make shit loads of money and buy some hookers

You sound like an incredibly annoying faggot

how about you stop swallowing ideology and think with your own head

So, you finally made it brah

You have finally ascended to become Chad, a perfect being who is so detached from earthly desires that he is complete and doesn't need bitches to live his life.

This is completely true. I have found that if you are doing a passion you love the women will come naturally.

Being a tryhrd PUA may work for some people. And that's cool. But it's not for me.

>blames world for problems
>assumes the worst of everyone
>tells
>focuses on differences
>can't admit responsibility
>has to be right
>takes out problems on others
>takes everything personally
>knows everything
>entitled
>is afraid
Top kek literally /pol/ and to some extent /r9k/

You mean all of Veeky Forums

>play vidya games
>lift
Nope, no women

No, pretty sure I was clear with what I meant famalamb

Halfway through I was about to call you beta until you posted.

>realize how beta and empty trying to be 'alpha' is...

You're getting there user.

A true alpha is alpha by nature.

A true alpha doesn't have to ask himself what an alpha would do. He is an alpha by nature so whatever he does naturally is alpha.

Ultimately you cannot force true alpha mentality. You either have it or you don't.

>not being a mix of both
>conforming to some bullshit maturity chart in any sense

Fake it until you make it?

Not even that guy, but wew lad.

Well you sound like you're 10

>autistic
>manchild
>faggot
>validation
>summer

Why does this always happen? Are people on here that miserable?

yes

You can be motivated to succeed in life and still hate yourself or have low self-esteem. In fact, our consumerist culture is better served by people with low-self esteem who think they need to move upward in the external world to feel good about themselves.

No I don't hate capitalism.

Also see Narcissism.

Congrats man and thanks for the tips.

i fucking love that picture but i cant find the original

I really want to hang this up in my room, but without the text. Does any user have an idea where i can get a poster version of this?

bump

some user?

please?

Closest I could find you was the unmeme'd version; freemasonryesoterica.tumblr.com/post/7461879394#.V2qCSLh9600

ty user i found that one too

it gotta be somewhere out there, i suspect its just burried under the millions of reposts of the meme'd version

I mean, if the way this pic found its way into the net was someone scanning the original, memeing it and then uploading it there wouldnt be the unmeme'd right?

You could try one of those custom poster printing sites if you found a high quality version of the original.

the highest res i could find was 466x289

thanks for the efforts user, man would i like this on my wall

call me a hippie, but i used to be really scared of growing old/dieing, and realising that death is inevitable and not to be feared really helped me to ease up my life

This picture just reflects that in a beatiful way

You're not wrong but you're looking at it the wrong way

No worries man, it is really cool. I'm still kind of unable to conceive dying but this picture is helping me begin to understand. Best of luck with finding a poster version, user

>famalamb
I really hope you meant to do that

I do both and have a qt gf to play with, just have faith bro

You have truly ascended now

DICKWELLA, SOUTHERN PROVINCE, SRI LANKA - DECEMBER 20 2014: Poster of the Life Cycle in buddhist monastery Wewurukannala Vihara near Dikwella, Sri Lanka. Dickwella, Southern Province, Sri Lanka, Asia.

Jesus H Christ OP, you went through some retarded "journey", sold your soul to creepy PUA coaches, actually believes the bullshit they slew on redpill, came to the most autistic of realisations, and it doesn't even sound like you got laid on the way.

Truly pathetic. Please relieve the world of your resource burden along with your gene pool contribution.

> long distance gf first year of college
> come back for summer, we've grown apart break up after 1 month
> she's grade under already committed to going to my college
> she Fucks with my head and we hook up for a few weeks in the beginning
> tells me some shit about how she got raped (more like too drunk to say no kinda thing) by a mutual friend at home like a year ago now
> take it for what it is, broken and lost on the inside couldn't protect the person I cared about most
> depressed, high 90% of the time I'm awake
> rush a frat and go through pledging process
> start dressing better
> rediscover lifting and start hitting it harder than I ever have
> study r/theredpill like it's a fucking bible taking notes on that shit
> actually start talking to girls and hooking up with them
> girl I was friend zoned by in high school lives a few hours away hits me up for her to visit and stay the night, finally bust the nut I've dreamed about for years.
> ex GF comes crawling back now that I have fit body, nice clothes, in a frat, and alpha attitude
> fuck her for a few months because she's a good fuck while still taking other girls out
> tries to convince me back into a relationship, nah.jpg
> more of a man than I've ever been
> finally not a "nice guy"
It's been a good year

Great job op
Old flame bragged constantly online about her old life
Just lost her house in the natural disasters along with her child.

Moral of the story: disregard women, acquire currency

>27
>only been in 1 short relationship
>work on myself every day
>acquire happiness alone
>people wonder how I survive being single

If I meet someone who will make my life better they can stay, otherwise I go back to my otherwise enjoyable life.

Wow man all that external validation and caring a lot about what others think, nice.

That was sarcasm by the way, if your autistic ass couldn't tell.

>>Still Struggling with women ( I just don't get it)
iktf
>have fun time with grill
>grill comes across as social, admire this trait
>start getting feelings
>we go to the same festivals, she always hangs around me
>she's bad at keeping up a conversation with specifically me
>think she doesn't like me that much
>she always comes to me for molly hugs
>not very responsive on whatsapp
>catch her staring at gatherings when I'm interacting with others
>always calls me sweet and awesome when she's on drugs

Could it be she's just as big of a sperg as I once was when it comes to people she's interested in?

>reading books to learn what masculinity is

Are you an ftm transgender?

Does anyone else cringe hard when they see people describing themself, or even others, as 'alpha'.
We're not pack animals and this isn't brave new world - it's just embarassing language to usd

>be 19 years young
>tfw never been alpha or beta, just kinda average (think quiet guy in the corner soaking up stories and knowledge)
>tfw knowing that purpose in life is all that really matters
>tfw haven't found mine yet
>tfw sometimes I think I may never find it, and it scares me
It feels bad, having an idea of what to do with myself but not why.
Best I've got is to live to explore, see the world, and experience as much of life as I can (through my own means and hearing the tales of others). Maybe make a difference to someone somewhere down the line
I've been raised to appreciate real connections in a relationship, so I've never been one to hook up or pursue girls for sex. Never had a real gf, and only felt a true connection a couple of times so far. The best connections, it seems, are always formed by chance.
Life just feels so short and so long sometimes. I have years to figure it all out, but sometimes it doesn't feel like long

I should really pick up meditation and maybe a martial art for some good discipline.

The cycle of stupid never ends

Where do you think you are?

This thread makes me sad. Did you never have a father figure or something? :(

>Also to say that self worth is unrelated to achievements is just plain wrong.

I don't think he was saying that. I agree with you that achievements are tied to success, but achievements do not always magically appear the way society expects them to look like.

Also chill dude you just used a fucking hashtag unironically.

Yeah but you didnt meet her doing either one like that user said.
I have a gf too but she hates vidya and doesnt into lifting very much

>hates vidya

Dump the bitch