Veeky Forums Hygiene General

Hey Veeky Forums whats your daily hygienic routine to maintain that luscious dyel body of yours during this unholy summer? What shampoos/face wash/lotions/scrubs

>nb4 cold showers
>inb4 Bateman routine
Dude pls.

Am and Pm
Start shower
>Wash face with warm water then apply cetaphil
>Let cetaphil sit and lather with Dove men body wash
>Every other day use grapefruit exfoliator
>Rinse off in cold water
>Dry off then brush teeth with Aquafresh
>Apply Aveeno Daily lotion on arms and legs (not on back cause bacne)

If I don’t have time to shower (5am morning shifts)
>Cetaphil facial cleanser
>Pat dry with face towel
>Apply Thayers Witch Hazel toner (alcohol free)
>Clean & Clear Step 3 moisturizer (has SA)
>Use Noxzema facial wipes on genitals to prevent any scent

This is also done after showering but without cetaphil again. I do the same every night before I sleep I have little to no acne but during the summer my jaw line in particular tends to get irritated due to sweating during sleep. I shave every Thursday and Sunday. Get a haircut every Sunday as well.

Just shower with dual body wash and shampoo get out qtip ears then apply aveno lotion shit is so cash

Qtips are shit for your ears

And dual body face washes are awful for your face

What this guy said but for qtips dont ever insert them into your ear just rim the edges and the outside of the canal never full on insertion.

And for dual washes I only use for body and hair even if it says face its never meant for your face.

Shameful bump.

>Shampoo

MANE AND TAIL

>Soap

Grandpa's pine tar soap is fantastic for treating any skin conditions - clears up dandruff/eczema after a month of daily use.

Otherwise, Nubian Heritage soaps are fantastic

>Deodorant

Fuck deodorant. Instead, get yourself a loofah and some baking soda - apply baking soda to pits/ass and scrub that shit down. The abrasive rips away the dead skin, taking with it bacteria, which eliminates the funk and allows your body's natural odor to come through.

>What this guy said but for qtips dont ever insert them into your ear just rim the edges and the outside of the canal never full on insertion.

But it feels so good user
And it gets so much gunk out
I usually do qtip
Then ear drops and lay down on my side and let them fizz a bit
Then qtip again
It itches so good

How big are those soap bars? I might buy a pack online.

A bar lasts about 4 weeks of daily use - 3 weeks if you're also using it in place of shampoo.

I had dandruff for 14 years, tried prescription shampoos, head and shoulders daily, etc. Just a month of soaping up with pine tar and it's been gone for 2 years now.

FYI, pine tar soap smells like pine tar. Though it washes off completely.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Any of you ever have a break out on your face? I got something close to pick related recently and I think I've narrowed it down to either allergic eczema or rosacea. I've been putting cortizone lotion on it and it's kinda helping. Only downside is that the extra oil is giving me a small acne break out.

If anyone has experienced this and treated it can you give me tips?

Sweet and hows that Nubian Heritage? I hear that african soap is supposed to cure almost every skin condition ever. They're pretty plentiful around here.

Shave, wash your pillow case and apply the stuff I posted in the OP. I had the same thing and that toner saved me dude. Within a week your natural color starts to come back.

Shampoo with head and shoulders
Use some cheap bar soap on face and body if I have time (about 3 times per week).
No deodorant, no lotions.

Shower after heavy sweating. No soap no poo. Scrub armpits genitals and hair with hands. clean ears with fingers, clean buttcrack.

The sheah butter soap is great, but it doesn't hold a candle to pine tar.

I started with the Nubian Heritage because I too read that it's great for skin conditions - what I found is that it simply controls them, it doesn't cure them. After I went through my 3 bars of black soap my eczema and dandruff came back (also, the nubian soap goes quick because it lathers so well).

Just a month of pine tar soap and everything cleared up.

I tried that coconut oil thing for hair a little while later and that caused me to break out with dandruff again. Another month of pine tar and it's gone again.

Pine tar soap is just awesome - and it smells manly as fuck. Like an evergreen forest after a raging fire.

>Use some girly exfoliator
>Shampoo with stuff for curly hair ONLY when my hair is oily
>Use ACV for conditioner
>Sometime use deep conditioner
>Use some bodywash or soap
>Rinse off
>Make the the water extremely cold for 30 seconds
>Turn it off, get out
>Dry myself off
>Sometimes apply anti frizz serum

I don't know the names of the serum, shampoo, deep conditioner, or bodywash. My rommate buys them for me, she's better at picking that stuff than I am.

roommate*

Fuck I was just gonna buy that too. I guess pine tar it is.

You put a lot of stuff in your hair ever thought of doing no poo? Did my long hair wonders but rock short hair now.

bumping for interest

>American Psycho.jpg

pro tip: if you're having a girl come over, or going on a date, spray cologne on your taint/cock. (just watch the urethra, shit burns)