Jogging shirtless
Yes/no?
Why

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/joim.12496/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes if you want to, no if you don't want to

thread over

my jogging is the time when my body decides to dump all the soap that got soaked through my skin while i was masturbating.
so my pits are full of disgusting white foam.
it's horrible. kill me.
So I run with a shirt, even though I usually run through a park and a lot of the joggers there are shirtless.

No
You aggressively jiggling in public will scare people

depends on how hot it is

in my current location, never
if you live in india, shirtless

usually would say no because it is kind of weird
but taht is my opinion

basicly

>Jogging

No.

Couple reasons why you don't.

Damages the skin.
Nobody is admiring you and because of this you look like an attention whore to everyone.

Just don't do it user. Theres no excuse to be made except you are desperate for attention and everyone knows it around you.

i would just say dont do it and put a tank top on or whatever. you will come off looking like a total tool

why does he need gloves? is he afraid the wind is gonna ruin his dainty little girl hands?

I used to do this back at home. I lived just on the outskirts of where the city turned into the country and would go run shirtless on the roads that no one ever drove on.

People would honk at me every now and then, I usually ignored them. It was actually pretty nice, since I was able to get a decent tan. Though, having nothing to wipe sweat on is kind of annoying.

the fingerless gloves are the real issue in this picture

I like you

h-homo? :]

on the beach: yes.
elsewhere: no.

>Jogging
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

this.

if it's hot and you want to then don't wear a shirt.

if you want to wear a shirt then do it.

basing what you wear on what people will think about you is completely retarded.

>"th-they'll think i'm a tool!!!"
this means you give a fuck what people think and will NEVER make it.

OP this user talking sense.

Actually this

But then I read and I understand how retarded would it look

>damages the skin
hahaha, are there actually still people left who believe sunlight is bad for you?

Yeah. They're called dermatologists.

You mean the people who refuse to consider that lifestyle changes cause and cure acne so they can peddle you massively overpriced creams?

gotcha, kiddo

If u don't have a decent body don't do it, we don't need to see youre manatees flopping round

Yes if I feel like a fucking idiot on that day. No otherwise

If you're 6'0+/200lbs+ and 1/2/3/4pl8s x 5 then sure. Otherwise no.

Quads speak the truth

depends on your BF actually, if you have more than 13%bf your whole body will be jiggling while you jog, if you have lower bf you can without people looking at you with that disgust look

Nothing screams insecurity like a guy running shirtless

Unless you're running to the shirt store because you are all out of shirts, you should have a shirt on.

by the way, read this and eat shit

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/joim.12496/abstract

i personaly hate running with a shirt on because i sweat a lot, and my tshirt just keep sticking to my body, so i run shirtless and when i finish i put on my tshirt and go home walking

>Are you fat
If you are, wear a shirt.
If you are not....

>Is it cold outside
If it is, wear a shirt
If it is not, shirtless is ok

this tbqhf, it's about what's comfortable for you and not giving a fuck about anybody else

I want to get a little darker and if I don't have to ruin a shirt with my sweat I wont, so I usually go shirtless. if I'm in a very public area I might consider being courteous but I've never seen anybody actually care

>not putting SPF on your body

no, all that sweat pouring down to your fucking underwear.

fuck no

eh, depends on circumstances, but you should only do it if it's hot outside

Quads of maximum truth. No longer can you jog without body armor and SPF 5000. Like running in the blazing heat is super healthy anyway.

>you will never attend a Nazi sports day shirtless

Why even live.

if you're good looking and have abs, then yes

>tfw see guy rollerblading in my neighborhood without a shirt on
>his dog is running beside him
>imagine he's doing it to attract girls
>tfw no dog to run or rollerblade with
>tfw no facial aesthetics and no abs either

Sunlight is literally declared as a cause of cancer by the WHO.

If you got it, flaunt it. But you need to be really honest with yourself as to whether or not you've got it.

If you have under 15% of bodyfat (amount of muscle you have doesn't matter), shirtless can be considered as a fatshaming. Not a single fatty want to see your ribcage or collarbones or abs.
Decent human being simply wear a shirt in public place. Always.

That's because cancer is more visible than vit D deficiency. Even though sun is safer way to get vit D than pils, because you won't get hypervitaminosis from sun.

>shirtless can be considered as a fatshaming.

...wh-where the fuck do you think you are?

Yeah, so what? Correlation does not imply causation. People who are in the sun more tend to be more active, which coincides with cardiovascular diseases. They never included anything but sun exposure, such as weight, fitness and activity levels etc.

2 in 3 Australians will get skin cancer in their lives, you think that's just bad luck? Aslong as you get enough vitamin D staying out in the sun is probably the best thing you can do for your looks and health.

I only do it if I wana go run on the beach

>white people

cucked by the Sun

only if it's on the beach or it's really fucking hot and you are 10% body fat or below.

otherwise no one wants to see your sweaty man boobs bouncing, you autistic attention seeking faggot.

insecurity doesnt work like that

>2 in 3 Australians will get skin cancer

Jesus is that true

Die.

That's not what dermatologists do...

I'm not even that user but shit. How stupid do you think that the sun causes no damage whatsoever?

Yeah it kind of does. It's like the same dyels who wear compression tights to the gym.

Is the temperature above 60 degrees? If so, no shirt.

With multiple days this week at 90 degrees, running would be a lot harder with a shirt.

WELL THE SHIRT STORE CALLED AND THEYRE RUNNING OUT OF >(YOU)

right IS HE NATTY????? No one's answered this before

What the fuck is wrong with you

Your underwear is going to be soaked with sweat anyway if you are getting your heart rate up and keeping it up.

If it's hot out, running shirtless feels good man. But I don't do it either, out of courtesy to the world.

Who the fuck gives a shit about being admired or otherwise being judged by random by passers?

I run without a shirt to avoid a goddamn seizure with all that I sweat

is that Reese Witherspoon's ex-wife?

easily.

pls be trolling

explain this

Personally I run after work.

>tfw I get off work at 2am
>tfw no one is out so I don't feel embarrassed

>so my pits are full of disgusting white foam.
Are you sure it isn't just your deoderant? Or do you really not properly rinse after you shower?

Shirtless and short shorts is the only way to go. Fuck jogging in boardshorts or long pants.

I want people to see my chest and my quads!

so do you walk around 24/7 with your face covered? fuckin retard

Do you even know what a dermatologist son?

A truck drivers face after 30 years of sunlight on only one side.

It is actually quite common. If you got a mole get it checked Veeky Forums

Now you realize why most desert cultures cover up as much as they do, also why they make their women fully cover up.

protip: it is so they don't get wrinkly and ugly as fast.

>what is sunblock

you niggers are so stupid

>Not understanding the point of the comment I made.

Who's the nigger again? You dense fuck.

In the summer? Yes.

Why? To avoid bloody nipples from sweaty shirts.

underage comment ignore. Jogging without a shirt is fine.

If you were insecure then you would run in a hoodie

As long as you're 6'0+/200lbs+ with 1/2/3/4pl8 x 5. Otherwise it's cringy.

you're a kid if you cringe at not jacked people not wearing a shirt. or a troll.

dyel comment ignored

Yes because I look better than most people so it's acceptable

In hot areas between 10am-2pm it's fine.

Anywhere or anytime else you're either just attention whoring or trying to make peoples eyes bleed.

I work at a public park in the deep south with a 2 mile jogging track and the track is generally fairly active most of the day with monday being the busiest day and 6pm-8pm being the busiest time.

The amount of dad bod or borderline fat manlet mexicans I see running shirtless at 5pm is fucking nauseating sometimes. On a couple of occasions I've come up with a reason to kick them out of the fucking park just to save the rest of the patrons an eyesore.

I run in 2 layers of clothes with a beanie and a hood on where I live. I've got USATF regionals in about two weeks so I've been pushing it with heat training ( 117 here in AZ right now). Unless you're training for a run and you know you can handle it I would not reccomend wearing extra clothes in hot areas. If you live anywhere else then you're fine, wear what you want.

Sure ya do buddy

No.

This, along with the fact that no there's literally no benefit to running shirtless.

>its too hoooooot!
If it's too hot for you to run with a fucking cotton t-shirt on, it's too hot for you to be running at all. Heat is not an excuse.

Yes. Cuz why the fuck not?