Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

you just gotta want it. i used to smoke 1 pack a day for 4 years straight and then stopped from one day to the other. that was 2 years ago, didn't touch a single cigarette since then.

Mirin

didnt you post this exact thread yesterday

I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 3 years. I tapered off with vaping and then stopped vaping once I didn't need it anymore. Went 4 years clean and then started smoking hookahs because my fiancee is really into them.

Then this summer I got stressed out with exams and now smoke a loosie after work while driving to school. Feels bad man

I feel like you're the same user who makes those weird girl POV conversation threads.
You're weird m8.

He posts it all the time

Started smoking 1,5 years ago. Used to be half pack a day. 5 months ago I switched to cigarillos. Since they take longer to smoke, I smoked only 1-2 a day. Also they contain less nicotine (or the nicotine doesn't absorb as good), so you will gradually become less dependant to nicotine. 2 months ago I got sick and quit completely for 2 weeks, there were no cravings at all after that. However exams came, I got stressed and started cigs again. On average smoke 2-3 a day. Right now I don't have motivation to quit, so I'm just waiting when I get tired of smoking.

Waiting for motivation usually lasts forever.

stop posting these fuckin threads you fuckin loser

sage

You've been posting the exact same things for fucking weeks now, you're like one of those faggots that need to find Google image search motivation to go lift weights.

>6 minutes to smoke a cigarette
>75x6 = 450
>7 1/2 hours
>Nearly a 3rd of your day spent with a cigarette in your hand

How do people even get to that level of addiction? It's absurd.

No. Back then I already started to feel how my lungs were turning to shit. Morning cough, also that disgusting feel when you have smoked more than 7 cigs in a day and feel the tar in your lungs.
I haven't experienced this lately, and I don't really feel any bad side effects from smoking. When they come back I'll probably be motivated enough.

Because theyre actual smokers, smoking isn't just something you do every hour it's something you do constantly all day

You can hate all you want, but you don't know the joy a cigarette brings.

Because some people actually enjoy smoking. Before I quit I was up to 60 everyday and I could have smoked more if I didn't have to work

Whitening my teeth cost me ~350$ so I had no choice but to quit smoking. Otherwise it would have no long-term effect

Not fitness.

Actually it is because smoking effects fitness you idiot

Yes. Smoked for 3 years. Quit with a vapouriser 2 years ago.

Recently I've lapsed back into it, going cold turkey for now but will buy another vapouriser if it becomes a distraction.

Most attempts at smoking habit cold turkey don't work. So play the numbers and use the most successful methods.

Iktf man some days I smoke 60 a day and some days I smoke 90+

I light one after another though because I actually like smoking

OP is not asking about how smoking effects fitness. He wants advice on how to quit smoking. That shit belongs on

That shit is just plain redonk. I can't imagine a unhealthier lifestyle other than placing yourself right in the middle of the chernoble disaster.

Asking about supplements also isnt fitness. Asking, how to increase strength isnt fitness.
Fitness is asking pure questions about health processes. If you are not biologist or doctor gtfo Veeky Forums.

Tell that to OP. He needs to fuck off and stop polluting this board with off-topic blogging garbage.

Not really bud, nicotine is addictive I'd smoke 100 a day if I didn't have an inside job. I smoke 70 a day on average and I can only smoke 10 hours of my waking day because of work

vape

>muh clouds

I quit chewing tobacco 21 days ago. The first two weeks were the hardest but its gotten better everyday since. I'll probably have cravings for the rest of my life but it will only get easier. I'm not about to throw away weeks of progress to chew.