Any lanklets here?

Any lanklets here?
>tfw 6'9"
Am I gonna make it brahs?

not unless you gear up skelington

only 6"6' but I too feel the curse of forever skelly
>tfw gaining 20 pounds makes absolutely no visual difference

I feel that, I went from 150 to 180 and no change, at least I'm not a literal skeleton now

eat 5000kcal/day

I'm 6'3'' and even after gaining 25 pounds (162) i still look dyel, when does it get better famalams

190lbs

>tfw 1.95m and lifting for 2 years
>brother is 1.70m and only lifting for 6 months
>visit our grandma together
>"wow user you should get your brother to help you in the gym he is so muscular"

I'm only 5'11 and I have hard time gaining even though I go hard and eat right. I have no idea how you fuckers handle it.

meanwhile my 5'7 friend has been working out just as much as me and is getting ripped.

I'm 5' 6" and since I made gains my friends just think I'm overcompensating for being short

There is literally no winning life, m8s

6'4 225 lbs here, still look like crap.

Youll be fine man. Own it and make some gimmick out of it- You can be the guy who picks sloots up at concerts to give them a better view or bulk like a mad cunt and be the one scarry ass goon in your group.

You've already made it, brehs. Extreme strength and wet pussy everywhere you go just from the genetic lottery.

pussy, you'll never make it

>tfw 6'5 manlet
>tfw not 7' so a place in the nba is almost safe
you can be tall and muscular man, look at the nba players there are many bigs who arem't lanky except on their calves

6'6"

250 recovering fatty.

Actually im just thicc, weighed 190 when I actually played sports, look bretty good in clothes still.

6'4 and literally just started lifting. Good thing I'm doing it to supplement sport not for autismthetics

> professional sportsman
> not juiced to the gills

You will never be admired for your muscles, but through gaining weight and being tall you will make your appearance even more impresive than just being tall and skinny.
You won't be the muscular chad but you can be the big guy.

AFAIK there's only one relevant 7-footer in the NBA nowadays (Porzingis), and he's more of a promise than a reality.

laffo u r me

down to 239 on a 2700 kcal cut, feels good man

I'm 6'4", have to eat 3500-4000 calories a day to put on mass and lose it all ridiculously quickly if I eat any less than 3000. Still, lanklet>manlet any day.

but even as the third center you get a shitton of money, and as a 7 footer it's easy to make it

6'5" 260lbs
Currently trying to lose the weight
Havent ever been skinny since a kid so i have no idea what ill end up looking like

But you are.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just saying - if you're doing it for aesthetics at all, then yeah, that's pretty much what you're doing.

Improved aesthetics balance out your height (or lack thereof). Why bother denying it? That's like someone saying "ugh my friends all say I only try to hit on hot chicks because they're hot".

I mean no shit bruh, just fucking own it. You don't have to explain yourself, do what you want. It's 'being alpha 101'.

>1.95m
>brother is 1.70m
Cucked?

Posts about lanklets not being able to put on muscle mass are evrywhere, and manlets easily so. I don't see the logical relation ? Larger muscle means higher load for the same overload

I think it's more that 10kg of muscle will look like more on a manlet than a lanklet

6'8 240lbs at this weight its hard to gain so i can eat whatever. 5pl8 deadlift is nice tho

6'2" manlet here, still skelly at 210.

This implies the speed of muscle building is an absolute amount of mass, and not % of bodymass ?

>6'2"
>210lb
>skelly

That's a BMI of 27. You're overweight, not underweight.

You wouldn't even be in the normal weight category until you get to the high 180's.

Aaaaaaand I took the bait.

6'2" 160lbs

help