ODN BAGHOLDERS INCOMING---

ODN BAGHOLDERS INCOMING---

ODN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED A SCAM

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/

rekt rekt rekt rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/do092eo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See other thread all been debunked and pure FUD

i dumped my bags at 0.79$ after shilling this shitcoin for a whole week, get fucked faggots

lmao. all debunked. try again.

keep spamming this dumb leddit thread dude. god ODN has caused so much butthurt here, lmao.

I find it very interesting that the poster of that reddit post has SHILLED ODN very hard in other places and is now FUDDING...

where? the devs didn't even respond on slack

All of this has already been debunked. DYOR.

>I find it very interesting that the poster of that reddit post has SHILLED ODN very hard in other places and is now FUDDING...
Yes. How extremely odd. Why would anyone cause a market to pump and then dump?

And so why haven't anyone came up with anything debunking it? Where is your source?

How convenient to tell me to DYOR.

he went from shilling the shit out of ODN to fudding it now

obviously trying to manipulate, as stated in the comments

and it seems to be a relative inactive account aswell

He probably sold when it crashed to 11000 sats.

Topkek

if you literally searched for 2 minutes you would find it. Are you 5? Do you need me to chew up your food and feed it to you first baby bird?

nice, just bought 100k

LMAO. Sure, I am a baby. Now show me the evidence that refutes this post.

Instead of addressing the concerns in the reddit post, you choose to do a character assassination. ODN bagholders getting sweaty.

Even if I provide the best technical advice, and this project has the most amazingly architected system, it is still a startup and normal startup risks would apply (99% of startups will and do fail).

tl;dr - if you're investing in this because some dude on Twitter, who thinks being called "fluffypony" is a pretty neat idea, is giving the software design a once-over, I suggest you reconsider your investment strategy;)

in short: kys op

Sagemark's response looks like it's coming. Get on Slack.

Fudders BTFO

ITS A SCAM SELL YOUR ODN ASAP

debunked, pajeet. try again.

Link to proof debunking this laundry list of shit?

lol

Sagemark responded in the comments.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/do092eo/

>this massive FUD attempt

You will never steal my riches, Jews.

>Come December fudders and pajeets and whatever else you want to call them

kek

lmao. This FUD is incredible. Someone stands to make a lot of money by fudding and buying