Has getting Veeky Forums affected how many fights you get into now?

Has getting Veeky Forums affected how many fights you get into now?

Do you take your shirt off as soon as shit gets real?

Lastly, do you feel potential opponents would be more inclined to pull out a weapon when they see you looking swole.

Im a bigger guy and took wrestling in highschool. I always did the smart thing and just took it straight to the ground and either pinned them or exhausted them into giving up.

In reality, no matter how tough you are...if your ground game is shit, you probably can't win a fight.

>not crease the nikes

That paragraph was breddy funny

Nope.
Havent fought before or since, which is kind of a shame, as i have trained martial arts since age 5.. You oretty much have to be a shithead or live in a shitty country to get in a fiht (considering stepping into an amateur cage, tbhfam - i dont want to try and make a career out of what essentially guaruntees brain damage, but a cage fight or two looks fun)

I wouldnt want to get sucker punched while taking off my shirt, and a t shirt doesnt really impede mobility enouh to take off. I would slip off a jacket if i thought i could do it without getting tagged.

I dont start fights, so i dont worry about people so afraid for their lives that they feel the need to pull a lethal weapon out against me.
I cant imagine a scenario were that would happen, but i will tell you not to try krav memega disarms, unless you want to die

Yea, but if all you do is put a guy on his back...

...and a bjj player works primarily off his back to get submissions...

Go pin a bjj player, and watch him not give a single fuck all the way until he omoplatas you.

Step your submission game up, son.

As someone whos been sucker punched several times, it never means much. If someone has to sucker punch, its because they aren't worth a shit to begin with and won't do much damage.

I got straight up combo'd in the face before because I confronted someone about stealing my shit at his house. He was turning around and me being stupid thinking the best of him thinking maybe he was going to get my stuff, he whipped around caught me in my eye, lip, and eyebrow, still didn't even knock me to the ground.

Proceeded to whip ass and just walked in grabbed what was mine and then some. Sometimes sucker punches are blessings in disguise.

>Has getting Veeky Forums affected how many fights you get into now?
yes, after i started lifting and training at an MMA gym, i no longer get into fights

Yeah, meanwhile literally .00001% of the total world population is fluent with bjj. Be realistic. I guess you can prepare for the worst, but statistically if you get into a fight with someone who is a practiced bjj fighter, you should probably just kys because your luck in life is complete shit to begin with.

Naw I haven't gotten into any fights. Like most other fitizens, my gains show. If someone is getting roudy or hostile I'd just hold my arms down and out making sure to flare my lats and say
>You may want to reconsider messing with me. Unless, that is, you enjoy a good trashing.

I'd imagine most people are afraid of fighting those who actually look like they lift. So there probably isn't a need for me to.

On the last point. If you're extra swole, I think you'd be less likely to get into a "fair" fight. How often on Veeky Forums have you heard of somebody not fighting because they have a gun? If you're larger than somebody and that person is in a fighting mood, you would get friends and weapons involved real quick.

Which is smart. Its not really a fair fight is some nigger is the equivalent of a silverback and wants to jump on your wife like a local zoo animal.

I get into less fights now.
I never took off my shirt because what if I went through that whole spectacle then got my ass kicked? I'd look like an idiot
The only time I've had weapons pulled was with two Mexicans who had little box cutters but there were three of us

>taking your shirt off
Lmao, people used to do this because clothes were expensive, now you can get a shirt for 2$.
I don't get into fights tho. Stupid shit unless they are seriously disrespecting me or my friends/girl, for those occasions I have my gun

>Has getting Veeky Forums affected how many fights you get into now?
have only been in one fight after getting fit but what I notice is more guys acting like cunts towards me especially in clubs etc

>Do you take your shirt off as soon as shit gets real?
no

>Lastly, do you feel potential opponents would be more inclined to pull out a weapon when they see you looking swole.
yes

>getting in fights
I too remember my edgy 15-16yo years

>37642819
guns are for actually shooting people not to show them off

BJJ faggot here. Guys who come from a wrestling background wreck house at tournaments.

But the guys hes responding to doesnt have bjj experience so hed still have trouble against someone with a bjj background. But yeah, if he developed some bjj skils, even just the basics, he would be golden

Never once been in a fight.
Before I was fit, I would have lost.
Now that I'm fit people assume that I have any idea how to fight, just because of my muscles, when in reality anyone with any practice could probably kick my ass.

God I fucking hope this shit doesn't happen to me.

I had a $30k jaw surgery done on me when I was 18 and had a shit ton of orthodontic work done growing up. Essentially one good punch to my face could damage me for fucking life, I'll nuts and bolts on my jaw and teeth holy fuck. Getting hit in my teeth is now literally my greatest fear. I hope to fucking god getting swole doesn't make douchebags want to fight with me.

>wrestlefags think they can catch my immaculate boxing footwork
>thinking I'm in range when I;m actually 10 feet away
>They'll be whiffing shoots faceplanting the ground
>laying on their back looking stupid saying "come at me" like Inoki

>Like most other fitizens, my gains show.

hahahahah

>OP's pic related
The fuck did I just read

>11am
>shitting in gas station bathroom
>knock on door*
>"Occupied"
>1 minute goes by
>another knock
>*in voice of irritation*"you done in there yet?!"
>"what? if I was done I would be out, what the fuck?!"
>"watch your tone with me!"
>*I go silent*
>Meet my brother outside, he points to weathered, seemingly drunk man in sunglasses.
>"That guy was talking a bunch of shit about you for being in the washroom"
>"Hey bud! You should try practising some patience, it might pay off!" -shit eating grin
>"Piss off man I'm having a shitty day"
>"maybe you wouldn't have shitty days if you weren't an asshole" -still grinning
>"what'd you say bud? You wanna fuckin do this?" -begins striding towards me
>Unbutton shirt and stare him dead in the eye, drop shirt unblinkingly
>he examines my form, does a 180 and shouts "GO HOME" as he B-lines out the parking lot

When I was nice to everyone people would try to fight me, now I'm an asshole and no one wants to fight me.

I get into more fights online, but not real life

negro humor.

The confusion, hurt, and anger when you have that same jean jacket/soft blue sweater combo mocked in the image.

Don't fight. Everyone thinks they can fight until they go against someone who trains. We still have big guys walk in every now and then and a good portion of them are retarded. Even our little dudes walk around them. Go train if you want, good additional exercise and good tool for self defence but don't think you're bruce lee because you lifted for a week and watch UFC twice.

>*tips fedora*
Ah.... a fellow lifter it seems....

I never got into fights and I still don't because I don't hang around with trash and go to bars full of niggers at 1am.

Don't forget to teleport.

If I took off my shirt, no one would fight me. And let's be honest, you should never be trading punches, that will Fuck you up.
I wrestled for ten years, so that's what I would do to my opponent. 95% I'd probably never throw a punch, elbow, or kick.

got some bad news for you bro

people take their shirts off so you cant be grabbed...

jesus christ how full of yourself are you, stop posting your manlet body

>have lifted for 11 months
>173lbs from 140lbs
>375dl 325squatt 265bp
>joined mma gym recently
>mfw 140lb manlets that dont lift are kicking my ass

nope. never got in a fight for over 10 years and still nothing

for some reason, I actually prevent disputes if one of my buddies gets into one.

funny thing is, I'm only 1,75m and everytime a fight is about to go down and I try to mediate people still say shit like "you look like you fight". maybe it's just because I'm always calm and respectful toward everybody

99% of the people that get into fights are those who don't respect others

I train BJJ and I just cringe so hard my brain has gotten new creases whenever I see faggots on Veeky Forums brag about how they'd win a fight because they take it to the ground, without realizing that in the real world that's the one thing you want to avoid most. Even in a somewhat controlled environment the injury rate in our sport is high and a lot of shit can go real bad real fast without even trying. I can't figure out why you stupid fucks would even consider taking someone to the ground in a serious fight (not some drunkard/someone who obviously doesn't know what to do) without realizing just how dangerous it is.

Seriously brehs I know you like feeling like hardasses but the fact of the matter is real fights aren't a fucking sport and most of the time all it takes is just a well aimed strike to fuck anyone up, no matter how trained. Just stop.

>Unbutton shirt and stare him dead in the eye, drop shirt unblinkingly

gee dude, you could've just asked him whether he wanted to fuck

This is the only valid response ITT

>2016
>people still picking fights

natural selection right there

cringe

I've had to jump in and tear up fights before. A quick haymaker on their nose or jaw helps. Like sacking a dog on the nose for getting aggressive.

I have been in literally ZERO fights in my whole life (23 years old).

this

I once punched a drunk nigger lol

still dyel tho

But then what will I have to wrap around their head?
[spoiler]Sometimes Jackie Chan moves can end a fight with smiles.

Its increased my confidence that i can pull of certain stuff against a smaller foe.

>be about 21
>be at a camping site
>Drinking and toking with friends
>See a silhouette of someone raising their hand and striking someone
>start running
>get there and panic
>tackle him and punch about 4 times
>get up and say with a shaky voice "you dont hit girls"
>bolt out of there

Hit that fucker with the pinky knuckle which ended up hurting for 2 months. If there ever is another fight ill try open palm strikes i think

nice going there beta white-knight, people like you are the reason men can't even defend themselves against women that are scratching their eyes out.

the only time i see this shit happen is with niggers and white trash.

fighting is retarded.

nah, but i get a lot more aggressive when i feel like i'm being stepped on

like someone being rude and pushing me in a club (you know those dickholes who can't tap you on the shoulder and slip past but have to fucking tackle their way through the crowd) is gonna get tackled back and told to fuck off

shit hasn't really happened yet though and i'm hoping it won't, since i'm not interested in fighting at all

The stuff that holds together your jaw is likely stronger than actual bone, I'd be worried about people breaking their fingers with a punch instead of jaw damage.

Spoken like a true manlet

Before I got my councealed permit, I wouldn't fight much.

Now I don't fight at all. I'll pull my piece out if need be and de-escalate the situation. If that doesn't work, I have 18 hollow point .40 rounds to plug into you before we begin to get physical.

Side note: I've never had to fire my gun before, but I have pulled it out twice on two different robbery attempts on me when unloading my camera car at night

>*closes thick philosophy book hard*

*Huff* You know nothing of the complexities of getting swole, naive.