Anyone for CBT?

Anyone for CBT?

I've been doing SL for 2 months, not sure if I should cut or bulk m8s

whats the point of cutting if you chose a program that is just for strength? you should of researched this more because if you cut you will not look like you go to the gym

Cut you disgusting piece of shit

I thought I should get a base strength before anything.

Inb4 >sticky

What is he going to cut to?

He doesn't have much if any muscle.

So what is it? Put on mass or cut? Help me make it friends

skinnyfat->skinny->bulk to muscle-> cut to otter mode

I'm pretty fat at the moment. 6'4 tho. Pretty weak lifts also

I have gained 40 lbs. Should I add another 10 lbs or start cutting?

Why would you need 8 nail files?

How long have you been lifting overall? You don't seem to have a lot of muscle on you, m8. Keep at it, and bulk.

6'2
201 Ibs.

stop atention seeking

I've done a 21-day meme workout from bb.com, other than that just SL. I need to eat more (obviously) but should I continue SL or a more hypertrophy bodybuilding routine?

Is it time to cut?

40 pound bulk I did from 135 to 175

Attention seeking? Obviously I'm dyel mode and I don't want to be.

What plan are you doing at the moment OP? Do a push-pull-split with only basic exercises:
>Deadlift, pullups, Curls on one day
>Squats, bench press, etc. the other

Do 3 times a week, or each 2 days. Always do 3x5's and always aim for more weight. Keep this going and keep a steady diet with bodyweight * 2g = the amount of protein you eat. Don't eat too much carbohydrates (try to do mostyl complex ones) - but don't do any lowcarb bullshit.
???
Profit

Right now I've been doing SL x3 per week, and doing tractor tire flips and sledge hammers x2 per week.

3 circuits of 10 flips, 30 sledgehammer hits, and 20 yard sprints

Do you want to look like a fucking ton (powerlifter) or aesthetically pleasing (bodybuilder)? If the latter, do a bodybuilding plan as I told you.

i dunno rly

Yeah I'm going for bodybuilding. Thanks for actually helping me out. Blessings of gains to you

6'0
215lbs
6 months of brosplit followed by 3months of 5/3/1
not sure if I should cut now (only 5 weeks till my holiday) or bulk some more and cut later on.

Do a beginners PPL.
SL is good for like 3 months to get the basics down and get in the habit.

dw, he's dumb and wrong u can do either

you can cut if you really want abs but you will not look like you lift. but you're still going to get stronger. which means in either case you will be progressing

maintenance or higher calories will help you not stall though, so in the long run getting strong now and cutting later will prob result in getting to a respectable goal quicker

literally my physique right now

BF estimate?

nice gains man. bulk to 190ish then cut.

Fatty McFat. Cutting down from 110ish, currently 97kg. Aiming for 85, then seeing if I cut to 80 or bulk up.

You don't even look good.
Stop making these threads

You don't need to cut, you need to lift bud.