>Bulgaria banned from the olympics edition

Video tutorials
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FYhl4P8OnCd_C2v2tjOC55X
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy

Useful info
chinfl.blogspot.com.br/

Doping news
iwf.net/category/anti-doping-news/
allthingsgym.com/weightlifting-news-11-bulgarian-weightlifters-test-positive-for-stanozolol/
allthingsgym.com/retests-olympic-doping-samples/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJriMUrR6N0&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/4p7c3z/a_big_one_grat_one_squat_pr_and_excessive_other/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O fuk

From which lift to bw ratio on is a lifter actually considered decent? Like in Classics and / or squats

commisar, join watch2gether, i need to give you this weeks coaching

Real thread

He diden it
reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/4p7c3z/a_big_one_grat_one_squat_pr_and_excessive_other/

upboated Xd

Is 3x8 curls and triceps shit twice a week after my weightlifting enough for some arm gaiinz so I actually look like i lift?

Just bench and do chin-ups

how long has he been training?
isn't that like 2pl8?

2 years
for 2pl8

what did he do SS with .1lb increments

How do you feel knowing I got to 2pl8 in 1 month and two weeks when I was doing SS? I'm roughly the same bodyweight, 80kg.

How does it feel that I'm twice your height and I could kick your ass with a gun?

How does it feel that I just raped and killed your mother?

LOL.

What are you, 17? I've read better attempts at insulting 17 years ago when you weren't even born.

yeah but atleast he isn't a lanklet cuck who can't squat a 2pl8 double after 2 years

????????????? LOL

?????????????LOL

I'm natty.

?????? LOL

you are starving also you weak lanklet

Like I said...You have the big one and you have no grat one, you got a problem meming...wait a minute. You have the grat, and you have no big one, you got a problem building your a big one. You have the great...you have the big one and you don't have the grat one, the grat one, it is easier to meme. So if you have the big one and you don't have the grat one, it is easier to build the grat one. You have the grat one and you don't have the big, you got a problem building the big one... No, you don't understand. You have the grat one, but you don't have the big one, you got a problem meming bigbyairs. You got the grat-big on the big, it is easier to meme on the grat, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

????? LOL

I dunno why, but hang cleans/snatches feel better and more powerful than starting from the floor. Anyone have idea idea why?

Pull off floor requires exertion duh

Literally with 65 lbs on the bar. And I can start like half an inch off the floor and it'll still feel smoother.

Yeah pull from floor is harder
Don't know what you were expecting

just started training at takano's. anyone also train there?

>reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/4p7c3z/a_big_one_grat_one_squat_pr_and_excessive_other/

why are you touching near maximal weights when your max is 2pl8

more volume, more strength

because you start with the correct position/center of gravity from the hang

learn how to transfer that feeling into the full lift if you want to compete