Rip is voting for Trump

>Rip is voting for Trump

ONE OF US

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ-49xbOPwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULtyFpeZnEU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not only is he a homophobe, but he's voting for drumpf? wow i'm glad i pirated his book

wow really makes you think........

Basically any republican that can't stomach clinton is gonna vote trump

I am stationed at the Air Force base in Witchita Falls and stumbled accross his gym that is here online. I had no idea. This changes everything.

He just docent want hillary, i agree.

I was just there for 5 months! He has a gym there? I just went to pitsenberger

eurofag who doesn't follow US politics here, why is Hillary satan? Why does everyone hate her so much?

Meanwhile Scooby is a major faggot and tells you to fuck off if you're voting trump

>Touching the flag like that and using it as a cheap prop

No understanding of formal respect for the flag, unsurprising for someone with a shallow understanding of so many things

Republican sorts are all extremely bitter about the benghazi affair

Yeah apparently. Wichita Falls Athletic Club.

She has a vagina

living your whole life as a reptilian politician does that to people

>war crimes is an ''''''''affair'''''''

Fuck. Well that was a wasted opportunity. Crew chief or pilot? Or age, power pro, etc.

that would be indeed how the word "affair" is used
I fail to see what the problem is

I don't hate Hillary really. It's just that Donald pisses off liberals and that's the most important quality of a candidate.

Wow, almost sounds like someone doesn't want to make America great again.

pretends to support the working/middle class but takes donations from huge jew corporations and has a history of being a complete fuckwit and changing her opinion every few months to be 'cool'

pretends to stand up for women but her husband (who cucked her) is a known rapist

also is likely a reptilian.

Yeah this is about it. She is disingenuous. She is a liar. She acts like she knows anything about the middle or lower class and lives a rich lifestyle. She is a fraud. You can see it when she talks. In all of this she is no different than most other politicians but Americans are sick of that dog and pony show bullshit from both sides.

But trump fucking sucks too he is a piece of shit. Doesn't even lift

>Benghazi
>email scandal
>armed Islamic extremists in Libya and Syria
>wants to ban guns
>homophobic until being gay was cool
>constantly lies and flip flops
>sock puppet for billionaires and special interests
>got brain damage, or faked brain damage to avoid said email scandal
>voted to invade Iraq
She's basically fucking awful and represents everything wrong with modern American politics

lol he spent half the video talking shit about donald trump.

drumpf is a racist!!!!!

im not doing ss anymore!

He's just buttmad Gary Johnson is not a serious candidate.

please call him drumpf everyone lmao. did you guys see jon oliver say this? we need to make it so its how hes known!

Don't you have a wall to build, pedro?

Two party systems are fucking stupid.

/thread

>I don't know... I'm not into hookers anymore, Chase.
HOW DOES ONE EVER GROW TIRED OF HOOKERS?

fuck off with this alt-right bullshit
rip is a redneck piece of shit who came up with a decent if not outdated beginner program, who cares what his political views are?

Yeah the effectiveness of his programs and understanding of coaching are probably not heavily influenced by whether or not he hates fags and spics

So does Jesse Norris

youtube.com/watch?v=ULtyFpeZnEU 10:55

dude is gonna be one of the first ones deported he looks too brown anyway

She's a corporate owned neocon, extremely pro Israel and owned by the banking lobby. She also.has zero charisma and flip flops on issues left and right. look at her superpac funding
>I love the TPP
>I'm against the TPP!
>DOMA
>I "evolved" on the issue
>Sells fracking worldwide

Guarantee she puts us in another war. I hate Trump but I hate Hillary supporters even more

How was Benghazi her fault?

if you hate trump vote green or libertarian party

for reasons such as
this
this
this
and this

This

I plan to, haven't decided
never hated two party candidates more
Was going with Bernie, Hillary is a reptile

>captain america: the winter soldier in top10 movies of all time
DCucks btfo

He basicly wants to get away with paying his employees as little as possible, like most business owners.

I mean there's nothing wrong with that and your business will eventually fail if that's what you do, but more liberal policies often protect the majority of us and our wages from small business owners trying to skim off another 2%

>voting green
>tumblr: the party

She is the epitome of business as usual polotics. Not to mention the big and foreign money that she is involved with.

Benghazi's a non-issue. Four Americans died, big whoop. If anything, the grueling interrogation she went through makes her look better. There are so many other reasons to hate Hillary, why keep bringing this up?

Let the market sort itself out.

She played it off as a protest that was about a poorly filmed movie.

Makes more sense now. Thanks.

Rip hates faggots? Do tell

>Bobby Finger

RIP IS GOD

A lot of bloody battles have been fought over wage disputes or grain distribution and ended in political revolutions
She may have been short sighted, but not necessarily wrong

she personally denied sending back up and her department of justice repeatedly denied sending more personnel over and over before the attack happened

then she blamed the whole thing on a youtube video and lied to the victims families but told others it had nothing to do with the video

He seems alright. Pretty laid back.

>guy who can only count to 5 votes for trump

Color me surprised

>docent
How do you fuck up this much

There are a lot of reasons to hate Hillary, but Benghazi is a false scandal. At least it's still an easy way to identify people that don't have any idea what they're talking about.

He's not voting for trump. He said out of THOSE options, Trump is the least worse. But he talks shit about trump almost as much as he talks shit about Hillary.
He's not a republican, he's a libertarian. He says it himself, he's a "dead centre liberal"

And let's be real here, those are some awful options. I feel sorry for americans.

He doesn't, he's friends with Milo.
It's just people on reddit got offended by some joke Rip made once.

Nice.

See, what I don't get about Bernie supporters is that many of them would rather just sit back and do nothing since their boy is pretty much out of it.

Trump is the lesser of two evils and it's a way to get back at Hillary.

>Trump is the lesser of two evils and it's a way to get back at Hillary.

Not necessarily, to a lot of people Trump is just as alienating as Hillary, just for different reasons.

>And let's be real here, those are some awful options.
Speak for yourself faggot.

Realtalk now, where my #JebHeads at

Im now a #cruzmissle

ya ya ya we know, hillary dindu nuffins and trump is racist

get some new talking points

she is a globalist

Guis I know the candidate opposite Shillary is antithetical to everything you stand for and is guilty or virtually all the same sins but honestly guis, just vote for him.

it's not working /pol/.

literally nothing happened in benghazi that didn't happen in many shootouts in many other wars. pretty much every expert that spoke about the case said that shit was fucked up, but not any more fucked up then usual and the republicans were milking it for bad publicity to the opposition.

>RIP Vile Rat

>post yfw when you realise SS = starting strength = schutzstaffel

holy fuck is rippetoe a nazi?

If this guy is such a fitness expert why is he so fucking fat?

he drinks a gallon of milk a day

I know this is satire, but I seriously hate how liberals use the whole drumpf thing as a legitimate argument against trump, along with "he's a racist, sexist, homophobe because NowThis and Facebook videos told me so!"

Two party systems suck. Even in spite of that, I'm impressed at quite how poor a pair of candidates the USA has found for them to choose between. What a clusterfuck.

RIP Vile Rat o7

He isn't a fitness expert.

He's a strength coach.

>using an unfunny brits shitty forced meme

>docent
>allowed to vote
Trump supporters

>japanese

She can't be trusted. She will do anything, and I mean _anything_ to get in power. I mean she has defended child rapists before, she constantly flips between her opinions ("I hate fags gay marriage should never be legal. No! Wait! I love fags, gay marriage should be legal!"), she will do anything to take your rights away under the guise of "assault weapons" or "think of the children" and she won't do anything to stop immigration from third world shitholes (like Merkel), did I mention she supports shit like TTP yet?

I'm not even American and I can see why you would never, ever want her as president.

>I prefer a politician who relentlessly sticks to their shit opinions over one who's willing and able to change their mind

>I would rather vote for a corporate backstabbing cunt than for someone who sticks to their values

Fuck that. He has the Feynman lectures as a cheap prop. I bet he's never even read it.

i'm also not from burgerstan
didn't her husband cheat on her and she didn't do anything about it and is still married to him?
how isn't it bothering you, that your future president is not only a woman but also a cuck?
i have never heard an american talking about it. is this not a big deal to you?

Wow ur really smart r u sherlock homes :o

What if their values are shit and it just takes them a while to realise it?

>le silly last name
And you wonder why people consider you a joke

yesterday I saw a skinny asian kid atg squat more than rip ever did in competition

just saying

Why do you idiots still seem to hold on to some hope that politicians and businessmen arent backstabbing?
I'm voting trump because he's anti-entitlement. Feminism, BLM, islamophilia.

that shaded area on a nice North Texas afternoon looks pretty comfy

if you vote for trump you're a retard.

Did you bully him even though you're not a bully?

>rip makes a joke about gays
>"omg homophobe"
Take your oversensitive whiny bitch ass to the great atlantic ocean and drown yourself, the world will be better off without your sensitive ass

/fitpol/ is the way to go lads. You're going to need the gains to survive the upcoming race war

I'll take that over what i got anyday

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

t. German

yeah like obummer and barack HUSSEIN obama never been used by republitards

he literally says that trump is a dangerous egotistical moron, but doesn't want to vote for the other ones

Rip calls the average american "white trash" in the previous vid.

bill kristol pls go

Wow, thanks. I'm a #Kristolpistol now

Nice

>drumpf

Why do people say this? Because his ancestors were immigrants? Mine were too and I'll beat the shit out of any white boi I catch saying this shit in real life

Voted yes on Iraq

Pushed to invade Libya

Wants war in Syria