> she starts posting pictures like this on her instagram

What do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWZXKpJL-6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make anonymous account to hit on her to see if she is cheating

if you don't like it, tell her

Fpbp

Tell her it's vulgar and to stop. If she does, great. If she doesn't, break up with her.

You posted the same thread a while ago.

>Expecting more from 3d swine

lmfao, you post the same pics on Veeky Forums, and her fucking user name. you have a cuck fetish don't you?

Slap the piss out of her

Let her "catch" you masturbating to them

What's the point of that?

Step 1. Don't have oneitis

Lol @ that gif family

>tfw conservative religious wife and never have to worry about this kind of thing

>tfw can't even find conservative religious gf

>falling for the vaginal jew
Lmao'ing @ your life

i'd start with this, and depending on her reaction (negative, dismissive, aroused, positive, loving) move on to this for further diagnostics and prepare to abandon ship

>implying

Kek

Throw acid in her face

Guys should always have backup plans. Women naturally do but men don't. Men always put 200% in one person and none in themselves or their family or friends or other girls.

If it's a deal breaker like Then stand your ground and take off if she doesn't comply. Just have some balls if you don't like it

Had a great gf, until i became a paraplegic and she left me a year later for my friend

do you still believe in Santa Claus

tell her to stop being a thottie and if she doesn't drop her ass and forget her

wizard hood niggers have taught me well

true

>Emotionally abandon ship
>Get a couple more fucks in
>Attempt to downgrade her from gf to girl you fuck on the regular
>Either way, eventually leave her.

Then again, I am broken.

Nah senpai that's about it.

Keep fucking her while you monitor the situation and look for someone to replace her with.

Woodberry

Looks like it already happened

Damn op ya girl is banging.

Brb dm my dick pics

Double check the logs from the spyware I installed when we first fucked.

Start helping and pimp her out.
tell her to show more boobs and become her manager. take 60% of her sponsorship money from some shitty supplement company
Dump her when I make enough and get another ig whore
rinse and repeat

he didn't say that was her

Damn bro, you're gunna make it

Again with this?

Get a bf

Thanks for the fap OP.

Enjoy the comment about her ass.

I'd be glad she feels so good about herself. If she's posting these pics publicly, who cares? It's like you posting a picture of you flexing (as if any of you faggots even lift. You're showing off the goods. As long as it's not a private chat with some random dude, it's just a confidence thing and that's fine.

>lift harder
>flirt with more girls
>she is now obsessed with you

Your bf starts posting videos to youtube and sharing it on Veeky Forums. What do?
youtube.com/watch?v=iWZXKpJL-6Q

Relish in the fact that she's mine. And if she leaves me for Chad, just keep on the gain train.

1. Tell her if she wants to act like a single lady she can be a single lady
2. Ask her why
3. Send pictures of you flexing to her friends
4. Create a fake chad account and see what happens when you hit her up
5. Create your own account where you pose for a bunch of chicks (they can also be fake accounts that you created that will make her jelly)
6. ask her if her father would approve of her mother doing such things (chances are slim if they aren't divorced)

This thread again? If not trolling, you're dating an immature, shallow attention her. Sure all women are attention whores to a degree. They're always seeking attention. However, you need to be a fucking man and set boundries. She steps out of line more than once then you know you're dealing with a repeat offender who doesn't respect your boundries and willing to cross them for her own selfish desires.

If it bothers you, talk to her about it. Like, any issue you have with someone you just approach them about it calmly. There are increasing amounts of knobs out there who get absolutely assblasted over being asked questions because we live in a world where everyone's afraid to speak up about things that are bothering them.
Like, I've dropped girls I was starting to get serious with because they were hard to approach, but she's already your GF and you have a problem and you're afraid to approach her about it then you're pretty pathetic. Sort your shit out, OP.

>implying I'd have a girlfriend who'd have that kind of personality in general

people don't even select their girls correctly anymore

All women are whores treat them like such. If my bitch started to do shit like this I'd let her but I'd have other girls I'd be fucking on the side wether she likes it or not .

fuck that ass even harder next time I see her.

>All women are whores treat them like such

I wouldn't even say that's true. My girlfriend is 0% whore usually. I try to get her to be slutty though because I feel like women in general like to roleplay and as a result feel more confident and attractive

I have quite a few friends who aren't whores even if the majority of women is slutty. it's just very hard to find the good ones nowadays

>thinking not all women are like that

Wanna know how I know that you're a virgin?

>All women are whores treat them like such.
>generalizations
You could say all the women you have encountered are but you cant speak for all the ones you havent
Protip: girls never cheat on guys with big dicks, lots of money/power/fame
You just arent important enough

>being an absolutist retard

wanna know how I know that you're 14 years old and american?

The conservative religious wifes you have to be careful about, one day they snap and end up with 10 black digs in their asshole, compared to the whores who've already seen it all.

Strong advice for you OP.

Conservative is fine, religious is gay

Im Paraplegic since 21 years old, now im 28 and im fucking alot more pussies than "normal" guys. Try to lay every week a new one. A guy above said, dont have Oneitis!
and i add dont do podestal thinking... there are so much pussies outside and every one of them is lusting for a cock to fuck them hard.
You must only Approach, ist a numbers game.

u stopid

She sees it, hes hard and horny from her pics so he gets her wet --> sex

never post a picture wearing tshirt again in my life and start liking pictures of randon girls so all of those bitches will start liking and comenting mine, i'll play the same card on her

Id just shrug it off.
What difference does it make if she got more orbiters?

Post the same tier pics on instagram and when she calls you out on it call her a hypocrit

Big dick?? are you serious, really??

Big dick is a very nice think to have, but i the guy is a loser and doesn´t care about the Girl anymore, she will cheat on him for sure.
I have an average dick and believe me alot of Girls cheated her boyfriend with me. I can not imagine that all of them were smaller than me.

I feel qualified to advise on this since it happened to me, although she was doing 'art nude' rather than insta fitness. Either way, she started going around Europe letting old men take pictures of her tits and vag.

Since you're coming to Veeky Forums for advice I assume you have a problem with what your gf is doing. Therefore, it is already over. If you bring it up with her she will lash out and accuse you if being jealous, controlling and stifling. If you grit your teeth and allow it, you allow your sense of self worth to be slowly eroded, one transgression after another, until you allow shit you never would have thought and begin to hate yourself for doing so.

So ultimately, just break it off now. She's clearly not the mother of your kids.

I think the point here was that the chances the girl you're dealing with is a whore are far greater than not. Since good girls are 1/100 or even more, it's safer to just assume that the next girl you talk to is a whore to save yourself the trouble.

You just think your girlfriend isnt a whore. When you go down on her you are undoubtedly slurping up another man's cum.

It's insecure as fuck to need validation from Internet strangers. Insecurity is a red flag if it's not manageable, its the root of cheating

Spotted the faggot that posts nude pictures of himself for self validation

Coming from a guy with a big dick, it matters.

> he doesn't put hands on his gf.

Beta bitch

why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums if you are a paraplegic?

Are there any girls left who don't give a shit about social media?

Yes, but the catch-22 is that you won't find them on social media... so you'll actually have to randomly come across and have a positive interaction with them somewhere in your area by chance and get them digits in the long run.

Yeah
They go to church every sunday

desu bruh I would let her. I'm fucking proud of my progress and love to share with others. Why shouldn't she be able to too ?

>tfw when no GF

I meet these people constantly, more than you'd think

the trick is to go outside; sports events, different cons, what have you. Socialize

Yes, not surprisingly you won't meet them onlyne

>Sharing your progress
Lol

Post you physique so I can laugh my ass off at the image of you posting your pictures along with 'motivational' quotes

Yes, but they're all r9k tier loners.

I'm not saying this as a normie btw.

This. If anyone's going to cuck you, it should be you.

Kek.

Go full True Lies mode and fuck your own wife as a debonair spy.

Well I don't post pics at all, but I've gained a lot of bulk over the past years, and when people talk about how hard it is for them to gain/lose weight, I tell them how long it took me to get the results I wanted. Only quote I think I've ever used it generic no pain no gain

omg Veeky Forums in a nutshell

She's obviously looking for male attention from someone other than you.

You should just end it now before she cheats on you, if she already hasn't.

Johnny Joestar?

>She's obviously looking for male attention
Girls dont really need to look for male attention, it comes naturally to them.
I would argue that girls have to work harder NOT to get attention than to get it

They don't really need to, but OP's girl posting her ass of over her instagram is proof that she's looking for other dick.

There are pics to show progress in the gym other than that.

meta af

I doubt girls look for dick desu, i think its the attention they crave
attention for them is like...i dont know cake to fat people

>dating a girl with her ass out all over the internet

Are you me?

Conservative and religious are inseparable really. If you're not religious, but just conservatives, it's guaranteed your kids will be liberal failures. Religion is like a glue that holds all conservatives values in place through generations.

get over her you bitter cynical cunt. You remind me of myself

That fucking face he makes has me in tears man.

cucksception

/thread

thats not his gf senpai

My gf already did. Used to post progress pics all the time. Got mad when i posted one. Fuck it.

Rail her voraciously knowing that I have exclusive rights on something that hundreds of other dudes on the internet wish they could get.

>tfw married a Palestinian and would never think twice to do that sort of shit