Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
I have been told I look like this guy
>Does lift make up for being Mclovin?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/30740/what-happened-to-coming-of-age-movies-for-boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zahn?

grow a beard. get contacts instead. different haircut. any combination of these will help

Only if you can grow facial hair, or else all people will notice is the baby face

Christopher features are not that fucked, it's just the hair and the glasses

Just be Mclovin.

HF&F

Lifting hasn't made me look less like this guy. I don't know if it'll help you out, OP

Jake?

He has zero cheekbones. Actually they're less than zero. No jaw/chin either.

Despite all that fame....

He is atleast a 8/10

John?

face gains yo

Why do virgin comedies even exist?
Why would anyone ever think its funny for a virgin to try to get laid?
That seen where he is about to get laid and then those cops walk in and ruin it, if that was me I might just go ballistic and charge them.

>hi virgin
yeah I am one and I refuse to ever watch sex comedies, virgin comedies, or listen to sex songs

I think this guy is pretty cool tho.

>9/10 would have a beer with and talk about Wilfred.

>at least an 8/10

I think you mean at most. He's at least a 4/10

Hi TJ

how the fuck can you get past highschool without sex?

That's why it's funny

Topkek

tfw peoples always tell me i look similar to him.
fucknig spiderman.

From what I've heard he's chill as fuck, and his music is pretty dope.

The problem is I only look like him. I don't have his social graces or experiences to talk about.

My friends started calling me Frodo at age 15. I'm 24 now and still get the comparison, sometimes totally indirectly. I was standing in a beer line at a festival I was at, and I noticed that some people in front of me pulled up his picture on their phone, and kept trying to subtly look over at me.

how the fuck??
who are you

You will always be a goofy fuck, but getting otter mode will help you

Also you're probably wearing shitty glasses and have a shitty haircut if people really think you look like that dude

That movie is our generations "coming of age movie" like American Graffiti, Dazed and Confused and Breakfast Club.

It's a perfect movie to describe us, I remember having to jump through hoops to try and get alcohol and eventually girls to touch my peen in high school.

Because for younger people, it's a fairly relatable struggle, and for older people, it's a comedic look back at their first times.

Sex and courtship have always been sources of humor in media because there's a lot of humor to be had in the experiences, in the cultural methods, all of that. And portraying virgins going at it is like Dumb and Dumber, one or two clueless working through a fairly normal thing while knowing fuck all about what they're doing.

You gotta quit putting your virginity in such high regard, m8. I lost mine at 22 and was depressed as hell about having it until I finally lost it, and then I just found something else to be depressed about. Focus on bettering yourself

your generation is pretty fucked up if that movie describes it

no different than other generations, when you're 16-21 all you care about is chasing pussy

no they were different for example Stand By Me(1986)
you can tell a lot about generation described by a movie in which people are doing retarded shit
there is a good article on rok about this
returnofkings.com/30740/what-happened-to-coming-of-age-movies-for-boys
even now when I read your post and imagine such a fuck face as yourself telling me "bhaa chassing pusssyyyyyy" and I want to punch you in the face and flush your head down the toilet

they dont even loose their virginity in superbad that film glorifies doing stupid shit with your male friends and almost homosexual relationships with them

Get the fuck outta here boomer.

Stand by me was set in the 50s or whatever, never seen it. No shit they were innocent kids, they were like 12. 5 years later they were racing cars and chasing pussy and failing.

>there's only one coming of age
>unironically linking to rok
Top fucking kek

It's alright OP, I've been told one too many times I look like Lenny from Sharktales. It can't be worse than that.

suffering is funny
funnier when it happens to other people, though

Kek
Do you remember that user who looked like Nigel Thornberry?

That was a great thread. I hope he goes full Nigel and grows out a stache

He was SMASHING, I remember that much.

I used to be told I look like him. Now people tell me I look like Buddy Holly. Not sure which is worse.

Lol, I could imagine that. Just embrace it. Be shredded frodo mode.

>THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISLEYGAINS. TO ISLEYGAINS, ISLEYGAINS.

Been told that I look like this dude but i don't even know if that's a good or bad thing

I've been trying. I've got health issues that royally fuck up my ability to make gainz, but I'm still going for it.

I'm hoping to one day get swole and do a "Brodo" costume for Halloween to get some laughs and show off the gainz, but that won't be at least until 2017 at this rate

IM FUCKING DYING YOU GOTTA POST A PIC BRO

start lifting and post progress pics in 6months i wanna see McLiftan

Jhon is a really common name in the western hemisphere

DO IT! Best costume award easily.Unless someone shows up as bane in middle school.

Like I said, I'm working on it. I already have a Frodo costume I've worn for the past 3 Halloweens. I was thinking of either just going with the sweater vest, pants and cloak so I can let my arms show off, but I've got a few ideas for when the time finally comes

Jesus fuck dude stop the gel and get an actual hair style you're not 11 anymore