Do you trust anything you read in a magazine?

>reading magazines

>2006+10
>magazines

I only trust clips.

What's wrong with the economist?

If it doesn't have the words "Testosterone" and "Nation" in it, it pretty much goes in the trash.

>implying those pecs arent perfect

The average time to run a mile is 12:17. I must be alpha as fuck.

If it doesn't have the words "Nickelodeon" and "Magazine" in it, it pretty much goes in the trash.

This image is retarded. 52 bpm average. But the average man takes 12 minutes to run a mile?
180 bench press but 1 pull up?

Hmmmm..

>Magazines
Fucking lmao.
What's next, you get your information from fox news?

>only 1 pullup
>bench 1 RM is greater than bodyweight
>"fit man"'s resting heart rate is 52 bpm
> >12-minute mile

>all of the above
>45% of men use their gym equipment to hang clothes

this is cancer.

It says 52bpm is the average resting heart rate of a FIT man, and the AVERAGE man runs a mile in 12:17... it also says the average man is not fit (only 13% are), so that explains that. And the whole discrepancy between 1 pull up and a 180 bench isn't too hard to believe. I'd imagine there's a lot more dyels and unfocused gym goers ignoring back and focusing on chest rather than vice versa, right?

I think the one problem with this picture is that it showed an actually fit guy. Average american is not fit.

>Mens health

Men`s health is the utter bane of my existence. Every goddamn day something fitness related comes up and my Father quotes something dumb from mens health, I say it`s dumb and he gets pissed.

>Did you go to the gym today user?
Yes, I upped my bench press weight.
>Well you see in men`s health it says to do this (quotes and demonstrates ridiculous shoulder and ab exercise)
I already work those muscles though
>*Dad noises*

>Dad noises
Lost it at this for some reason

>"no pain, no gain, bro! ;)"

>walking to bathroom to take hot shit
>9/10 MILF looking through magazine rack at store
>looking at her rack
>see her pull out Men's Health magazine
>ohshit.jpg
>ask her who the magazine is for
>my freshman son who is getting into weight lifting
>he's been reading these magazines everyday
>thinks he knows everything
>stop

>yes son I'm sure you know better than professionals with education and years upon years of experience, I can't believe how arrogant you are

back to tumblr friend

>not reading the superior lifting mag
>it's approved by Arnold no less

>Some university postgrads do a study testing if skittles cause boners
>results show1 in 8 people feel slightly sexually stimulated while eating skittles
>some assclown at mens fitness reads the title of the study in a medical journal two years down the line
>front cover of the next edition of mens fitness CAN SKITTLES HELP YOUR LOVE LIFE?

Almost every article starts with "studies show that". How about you start reading these studies ans not this bullshit?

>Justin Bieber's secrets to perfect pecs
What pecs?

actual economist here. Its a lot of leftist bullshit