FPH

>no fph thread

If anyone reads/listens to this without screaming, you are stronger person than I.

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/589/tell-me-im-fat

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=akPb_Bvor0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

fat people are great

incorrect

Target master race, fuck walshart

Absolutely haram

keep it up guys. 1 year recovering fatty here. these really help me stay motivated. i was pretty close to just mindlessly eating and just saw one of these threads.

keep up the great work!

>My brain was changing shape
BISH HOL UP YO BODY WUZ TOO
>It's not about health
>Muh mental health
>Hating fat rolls is the same as homophobia
>Rejects your ewww

Author my arse. I can't do this.

Happy pride anons!

I worked in my city's downtown during pride, every body I saw reflected poor discipline. What happened to the ripped sexy gay men and bear dikes of yesterday?

Also nobody fucking tipped. I literally saw someone decked out in rainbow spend over twenty bucks on food and not tip and then give a fiver to a homeless crusty holding a sign.

Same here. Fph and fps keep me fueled for success.

>waaaaaahhhhhh, nobody's giving me free money

Do they really think they are fooling anyone with those gigantic around the liver height bikini bottoms?

Obvious bait is obvious

>le smug outsider meme

>that guy in the background

all around me are familiar faces

I don't get it. Looks like any other day at Walmart.

that's some intense subversion right there

I'll shop at Target someday.

Ditto

One of my personal favorites

Anyone else here a former fatass and feels nothing but contempt for fat acceptance?

Fatties BTFO

That has to be some kind of condition.

In the progress of not being fat here

Fat acceptance is so stupid. It's just for ignorant people who have no self control and are too lazy to do anything different.

Even at my fattest I knew what I was doing was terrible and that I needed to stop. It's a totally different kind of person to be a hamplanet and justify it.

RIP pony

I listened to that episode. Did any former fatties feel the same as the woman who lost all the weight? I came from skeleton mode and my experience was way different.

I'm pretty sure she was fatter and got her stomach stapled. Your skin is fairly elastic but when you are obese for a long period of time you actually damage the skins ability to reshape itself normally. She will have to under go multiple surgeries to get all that shit trimmed off. To the point where should could loose a significant amount of weight.

>this is really skinny to hamplanets
WHAT THE FUCK?

>you don't even lift
Top pip

The rare, white Snuffleupagus.

Respect is earned not given...she put in the work and got results and boosted her self worth. People notice if you have more self esteem and it makes you more "attractive".

Does anyone else here hate Amy schumer? I thought there was fat hate for her cuz eewwwww

> I'm not homophobic, but only gays have bodies like that
And that's to say it's bad to be gay?

I'm not the only one who sees this, right?

man ponies are cute as fuck

most of those got downvoted to hell and back

Looks like Piano man if he kept the diet but became completely sedentary.

I just don't like her because she isn't funny at all. Reminds me of a white Carlos Garcia.

>In this new world, when I walked down the street, attractive men and women would do something to me they'd never done before. They would look me up and down, and then they would nod their heads. Thin people nod at each other?
Can confirm. Being noticeably thin is like a secret club. I'm sure it's similar when two muscular people meet.

I don't even know the story behind this picture, but I find myself imagining this fat fuck sitting around, trying to figure out how he can be the special snowflake he was always told he'd be.
Get Veeky Forums? Nah, too much work.
Get smart? Nah, too much work.
Earn lots of money? Nah, too much work.
Develop a talent to ungodly levels? Nah, too much work.
Come out of the closet? Perfect! I can even get mad at people for not treated me special.

Oh fuuuaark

>we're subverting the dominant paradigm!

They're being contrarian, but they don't convince. Nothing's been subverted, ladies, but you did achieve your true objective: getting the attention your father deprived you of as a child

>Reminds me of a white Carlos Garcia.

I think you mean John Goodman

Absolutely 100%

Do not let them drag you back down! There are so many.

35% of men and 40% of women were obese as of 2014.
Percent of adults age 20 years and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7% (2013-2014)

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

Can he see his pecker?
C-can he masturbate into his fat?

Agreed. There was a point very early on before her recent increase in fame where she seemed like she had potential on some talk show or something. Then everything I saw after that was shit. I hated her before I realized how frumpy she was but that just added to the cringe in her so called "humor."

My friend thinks shes the best thing to happen to comedy

>He can literally fuck himself

Your friend sounds awful.

>this is a size 6

Why does your friend have a jihad against comedy?

I love these threads.

I dated a girl who was 5'6 and wore a 10 or 12 depending on brand. Amy claims to be 5'7. My ex had a way better body with better proportions and significantly more toned. Its amazing how people lie about that shit. There is no way Amy is the size she claims.

Yeah, hes like the kind of guy that would get his ass beat daily if we still had 80s style bullies.

I think he might be a feminist and says shit like that because of it

Intolerable fatass shared this on Facebook. She claims to know a lot of Fem IR political theory but she is 100% wrong 100% of the time and is truly unfit for respiration.

youtube.com/watch?v=akPb_Bvor0A

Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow

I honestly think she's really funny

But I hate her face

Shrug whatever it doesn't matter to me

You mean you find the jokes she steals funny

She's a size 12 - 14

She said she was a 6 once but she obviously isn't anymore

I find her delivery funny and not 100% of her content is stolen but yeah I've heard some jokes were

>Everybody can be a bikini body! Yay!
>Except for thin white women! Yay! You're fucking scrawny and ugly and FUCK YOU! Yay!

Ok

>She said she was a 6 once

In grade school maybe

>phrasing

I meant that she once claimed to be a 6, not that she was actually once a 6 in her life

How?

With the exception of the one legged black girl, you can see the self hatred, lack of confidence and shame on every one of those faces.

God damn, Fuck Chloe Morets, this is real fridge mode.

My mom's held on to some pairs of size 8 jeans for over 30 years now. She's recently been losing weight and can fit into the same pants today, and according to her, size 8 from the 80s is smaller than a size 4 today.

This post is probaly amy herself trying to get /fit to provide her with material for her act

>visible abs on a gril
>not skinny
back to /fa

women started looking at me and shyly smiling
but i also started making it around the time the köln newyears sex attack happend and im very dark skinned for a german and have a beard so they might justbe afraid of getting raped

Thank god I don't go to that walmart anymore
It's so weird because that part of town is college town and fuck asu girls are faaaaayyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiin.

Good job triggering me you fucking roach

The second story is even more fucked up than the first one. You can hear how the guy regrets the marriage once she starts accusing him of stuff he would have done if she was still fat. But later he 'admitted he's not been listening '. This woman is legitimately crazy, no wonder conservatives despise TAL / NPR.

That is actually true, don't let the fucking fatties fool you, average people were always skinnier then they are now. Clothing companies obviously realized this and started making bigger clothes and changed the size numbers so fatties would still buy their stuff.

She talks about counting almonds... bitch if you counted your calories you wouldn't be fat anymore in the first place. I hate how deathfats think, it's a fucking addiction and they should be taken to rehab centers.

70% WHAT THE FUCK

Capitalism is really working out.

the image or the refrence to rape?

stupid cunt but sombody probly schould have warned her

We have horse breeders in or village i often jog past these magical fucks they have come in so many colors its like you went to horsy pokemon land one looks like a zebra horse the other looks like a polar beer horse and so on
I great them as if they where ppl

>40% of women
well that slims down the pool of fuckable women significantly

She's more like a 4...4/10

Where's the wrists?

Wow..... Thats disgusting

>every body I saw reflected poor discipline

man, i see this all the time and i catch myself making disgusted faces whenever i walk by one of these fucking blobs. I'm surprised i havent been called out or assaulted, honestly. i'm an asshole

this doesn't even look human anymore.

checking in

I was fat as fuck in middle and high school.
do you know how it feels to never get any attention from the opposite sex? Being fat robbed me of ever experiencing young love. I will never, ever in my life go through that.

I hate fatness so fucking much.

Her entire act revolves around MUH VAGINA. Why do people keep telling me she's funny, it's like people telling me that horse faced cunt from Sex and the City is attractive.

I liked her before she got all smug and self-righteous (and fat, yuck, she used to be kind of hot but this is just...huh, wow)

When will people realize women aren't funny?

Same, user. In addition to the fat, I had long hair and was kind of a weeaboo. I was basically going out of my way to be unappealing to girls, but still thought I was the shit. This site helped give me self-awareness and the drive to change, and I'm glad it did

it's some fucking dark realm shit

I don't even know where to begin.