Why are so many buff dudes bald? I know steroids make your hair fall but i see a bunch of natties in the gym...

Why are so many buff dudes bald? I know steroids make your hair fall but i see a bunch of natties in the gym, and everywhere else, that are bald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJXBWinscdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad hairline?

They like the look?

They lift to compensate for being bald

I have been thinking that lifting causes hair loss

makes you look like deniro in taxi driver

Kreatin.

Compensation

Same as bald guys who get sports cars

but everyone likes sports cars

I started lifting since i was going bald. Did not want to the she skinny nu-male. Everyone who workouts is compensating in some way, im just honest with mine. Just like i only study hard so i can make a lot of money so i can impress a lot of people. Otherwise i would just be a highschool gym teacher or rent out scooters to tourists. And desu, like 50% of guys over 25 experience some kind of balding, so it's not that odd that you see them.

>shitimbald

Not user and anons mom

you look like a faggot if you're dyel and bald

This.

Can't blame them though. If you're out of shape and bald, you either looks like a cancer patient or a typical fat old bald guy.

creatine

lifting increase test. test leads to mpb.

>tempted to use dat dere

>don't want to be bald yet

Can't leave humanity behind when I'm not ready to sacrifice my hair

Is this part of the cretine meme or does it actually relate to baldness?

Creatine is known to increase DHT. DHT fucks up your hair, if you are genetically prone to balding.

Creatine can induce baldness if you're genetically predisposed for it.

i caught my balding pretty early on, been on finasteride/minoxidil/ketoconazole which seems to be working, and hopefully i'll get to keep my hair as it is for another decade. slight thinning at 29, pretty good i'd say.

though if it gets worse i'll probably just shave my head and start roiding like a mutant.

>tfw you wasted many years of youthful hair by shaving your head for no reason other than being autistic

at least i know i have a nice skull r-right?

>that gif syncs perfectly to the song I have playing

youtube.com/watch?v=XJXBWinscdM

pretty sad that bald people can grow beards

seems like a cruel joke

user you're a fag

Literally every guy is prone to balding. Even old guys with hair have it way thinner than when they were young.

Fucking this, that is the exact reason why I am lifting.

That guys has no lats and no core. He aint tough with his hoodrat tattoos

If you start balding you either have the option of looking like a fat/skinny bald weirdo or the buff bald dude stereotype. it gives a lot of people motivation to get fit

I have been lifting for 12+ years. I'm not bald but some what thinning.

My 2 year older brother doesn't lift. He's never touched a weight in his life and he's almost totally bald on top.

Out of the entire population of males there are bound to be people who would prefer being bald whether it's because their hair is naturally thinning, they like the low maintenance, or they like that aggressive look ect. Dyels end up looking like neo nazi's though so they keep their hair even if they would prefer to shave it. Buff dudes don't have that problem and are free to shave their head if they prefer it, thus you see an apparent disproportionate number of buff bald dudes.

roids bald you faster

also once you go bald you HAVE to start lifting and also grow a beard / some sort of facial hair

My dad went bald at 30
I'm 25 hair looks thin on the crown of my head

Luckily I have a face shape that works with low/no hair

Being bald and in shit shape is like having grey hair and not maintaining it
Looks like complete ass

He wasn't bald. He had a mohawk.

Took it for about 3 weeks back in 2012. 2 weeks in and hair was literally falling off my head in the shower. I stopped and not too much damage was done. Then went full retard in 2014 and decided to take it for 3 months. Lost hair in the shower but honestly didn't notice a difference until I shaved my hair and my hair line was fucked.

Moral of the story. If you even see the slightest amount of unexplainable hair in the shower, stop immediately.

Am I the only dude who doesn't give a single fuck about balding? I laugh at these dudes on fin and rogaine. I can't wait till i'm buff enough to buzz my hair. I have a handsome face but a fucking huge forehead and my hair is thin and wavy but not in a good way.I'm 1/8th black and inherited that shitty lebron james type hairline but i'm white. It stands straight up like chinese people but bends like Jimmy neutrons hair. Going to grow it out super long for another year so when i'm older and bald / unable to grow hair I will at least know how I look with long hair. The only reason i don't buzz it know is cause i'm still DYEL and only 19. I buzzed it last year when I was skelly and I looked like a 40 year old, faggot who just escaped from some shady third world prison.

>pic related is goals as fuck

A lot of them are balding, the rest just like the bald + beard thug look.

I've always done a buzzcut or military style haircut since middle school. I never cared about hair aesthetics enough to give up the benefits and ease of short hair.